• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 02:06 AM

History

Famous, tremendous, enjoyable, and exceptional are only a few words to describe this clan! Who else other than The Notorious Beany Masters! Only one of its kind, the Beanie spirit has always been present through out time. The original NBM formed only 3 days after clans came into the game, then began their journey to the top. A while after their creation, the clan successfully made it into the top of all clans in game. After reaching their peak, the great clan effectively held its spot as one of the best clans in NightMist!

Warning!

---- Entering a friendly enviornment ahead! ----

---- Bzzzz.... Beep! Buzz..! Notorious.. Beany... Masters...

Loading... Standard Mode: On!

... Check... .. .. .. Bzzzz.. Initializing... GO!

------------------------------------

---- This is not a test, no, your ears aren’t playing a trick on you, and no, your eyes aren’t growing old! That’s right! The Notorious Beany Masters are back!
We’re re-forming this fun group with both old, and new members! (Even ‘original’ also, perhaps one of the oldest Beanies around, Nick!).

I’m sure the reactions to this information may come in a large variety. (Supporters, anti-beanies, people who find this interesting, ect…). But seriously, what we’re aiming for is to become a close family in which everyone gets along very nicely, who are opening willing to help their fellow beanies, and above all have much fun! And honestly, so far that’s what we have!

The gates were opened earlier today at SGH, in which we obtained 80 members total within 10-15 min. Even some unexpecting members who saw others joining, and decided to join. We’re getting everything organized now, and still have people lined up to join. For all you old beanies out there, I’ll assure you even if you’re an OUNCE interested, come see for yourself, this is nothing but fun-filled! (No false advertising!)

Now, before Stotic can criticize, Ima try to beat him, hehe. (Take this as comical relief). After looking back at a NBM thread from over a year ago on old forum, Stotic mentioned that most clans that are re-formed never become successful, with few exceptions. Well, consider this an exception! We’ll try our hardest with teamwork to continue to grow!

The clan was created May 18th, around 2 days ago… Now, where will you see this clan in 2 months? Alive. Where will it be in 2 years? Still rolling. I directly put down my word that as long as there is a NightMist, there will be a Notorious Beany Masters!
----------------------------- Down to Dealing ------------------

---- Requirements

• Must have fun!
  • No level restriction, but all alts must be included
  • Just having a great time and being respectful to others
  • Enjoying being a Beanie!

-------------------------- Interested? ------------------------

---- Contacts

• Yavimaya (Chairman)
  • Any Founders or Leaders
---- To come : Information on house plans, website, and new members....

GO BEANIES, GO!

Edited by PureMourning, 21 May 2004 - 02:11 AM.

Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#2 Mafatu

Mafatu
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 02:13 AM

Yes, its true its all true. Im so honored to be in this great clan. I just know it will make it in this tough world. There will be many clan events and fun filled adventures includeing Training trips, Drop trips and Gold Trips. This clan will be all about fun and keeping a steady pace on the ladder always going up. I hope to see you in the clan sometime if you need an invite just page or memo the Chairmen ,a Founder or a Leader.

Edited by Mafatu, 21 May 2004 - 02:14 AM.

#3 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 02:18 AM

Great clan lots of people I know in. All those old beanies should come check out the clan,even people that never joined the beanies should leave Yavi,Baha,Me or any other founders a memo. It's a great clan wanting to grow. Beanies are back WOOHOO!
I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#4 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:45 AM

ARGH! Not NBM again! Run!

(lol, Good luck with this incarnation :) )
Daffy

#5 Avenging_Druid

Avenging_Druid
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 02:18 PM

Good luck with the clan resurrection!

#6 Metatron

Metatron
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:20 PM

Good luck I suppose. :)
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense.

~Agmar~

#7 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:13 PM

nuts we are beanies...we don't need luck

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#8 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 12:00 AM

This one doesn't go out to clan nor the people in it I support Da man J with his awesome druids and his get to the point post.................. O alright I think the clans great and we will do more for nightmist then this clan has ever done before. N on a personal note when things run there course you must simply make a new course. Do not let your destiny be decided create your own and rule the future.

PS Go go DA Beanies are back!!!!!!!!!!

PSS O J what are ya doing with yourself :)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#9 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 01:12 AM

Well why have I been left out? Tobz is always up for being a Beany again! Make sure someone gets ahold of me!
~
Woooooooooooooo :)
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#10 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 06:04 PM

Well someone usually does it so why not me :)
The The Notorious Beany Masters, ranked 29, with score 512, consists of 154 members and 4 rooms:

Clan is gettin bigger n room size is increasing soon my lil old clan will sell for 2.5 mill and maybe even I will donate some :) I hope your all prepared for the glorious return on The Beanies!!!!!! Also I am halfway to reaching my goals to become arch with meh ranger and snatch the high hp for halfling rangers and maybe even the best ranger hp in game :)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#11 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 01:53 PM

The The Notorious Beany Masters, ranked 24, with score 641, consists of 184 members and 7 rooms:

#12 Conn

Conn
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:21 PM

NBM is looking great as you can all tell. I have also put Shen an Calhar up for sale (799500). Looking forward to adding my ideas into NBM.

Connavar
May the Red Hand never touch you in anger.

#13 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 09:20 PM

We have been standing for right around 3 days now, and already hit top 20!

The The Notorious Beany Masters, ranked 19, with score 847, consists of 221 members and 11 rooms:

Thanks to all our dedicated members!

We shall continue to rise.

#14 Xcelon

Xcelon
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:08 PM

I remember years ago, the NBM had over 1000 members and were ranked first, I hope this happens again. No offence to TR but they have been there a bit too long...
Dimensia~Xcelon~Vajin~Death_slayer~Remake~Ajimoo~Ingame-Shares with eddy

#15 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:37 PM

Good luck to you all. Am sure that you will do great.

Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#16 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:02 PM

The The Notorious Beany Masters, ranked 17, with score 873, consists of 232 members and 11 rooms:
P.S..it seems we have made enemies really fast lol..not like they can stop us

Amy will you marry me?

Edited by Throwback, 24 May 2004 - 09:02 PM.

#17 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:20 AM

JOIN NMB, where the stam bug gets taught to all!!

Could the person with the §ØÜÍÐGË tag please stop been a cheating ass please?

Ty
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#18 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:53 PM

HEY!!!!!!! Just wanna say thanx for the support of all you who posted and glad to see you say a word or two Amy :) You know how much i like you guys :) With that said let the good work keep moving us up in the ranks. N yes I remember the top spot in clan history. That was long ago and there were differnent people. This is the new Beanies with some new faces. N one very old Beany :) OO thats meh!!

#19 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:36 PM

Regardless of what rank you all are, the clan is made up of some awesome members. I commend you guys for setting the plan in action to get back up there. Although we all may have some values that differ, many of the clans within the realm have worked hard and deserve Kudos, whether it be NBM, Deus Machina, TR, TA, Corruption, and of course, my personal favorite - Draco! heh.. and all the rest (not leaving any out intentionally just too many to name!)

Throwback, am flattered <winks>.

Have a great day and keep up the great work all!

Respectfully,
~Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#20 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:54 PM

Amy if ur that flattered catch me on finale...maybe we could teach each other a few things ~winks~

#21 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 03:07 AM

this outta be some fun to watch :)
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#22 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 09:33 PM

how many times we gotta tell tr?...invis attacked and look what happened..

Vinian wasn't fast enough to avoid Renovate's berserk!
Fame ducked at the wrong time to avoid Renovate's stinging berserk!
Depraved was just annihilated by Vasquez with his awesome berserk!
Suspect was cut down by Vasquez's mighty berserk!
Beam just forgot to block Renovate's berserk! check it they only dropped finale cadaver and celebrity rofl

#23 Pwent

Pwent
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:08 PM

HoLy CrAp NBM is back!
I was in NBM way on back b4 my crits got deleted, which happened to be right before jlh started saving deleted crits for restoration >_<
Anyways... Anyone remember me? I was... lets see back then it would have been... Jan_Jansen, Artemis_Entreri, umm Helm, Elminster... Cant remember any more...
In any case, im considering joining, NBM was the best clan i was ever in. Friendliest dudes ever.
Stupid people hate me. Something about constantly proving them wrong I guess.

#24 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 12:17 AM

catch me ingame and you can join (finale)

#25 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 01:55 AM

ill catch you in game finale :) but it wont be in town :)
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#26 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:25 AM

Those may be fighting words Ryan, but you're the lucky one you can still say that, hehe. Glad you're here to stay.

#27 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:40 AM

neh kimmi's no thief, theres no luck in getting it back :) .. dont make me pwn u rob
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#28 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:49 AM

Yea yea Own this :) NBM back and on the atttack you better watch your back :) Lol I am no rapper Jus playing but hey see ya around :)

#29 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:06 AM

rofl /poke limit...u can find me at the crossroads newb (u liked the owned pic hehe)

#30 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:30 AM

Cult of the Dark Shadow pwns j00 all... *cough* *snicker*
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users