• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:38 PM

The Crane Temple is quite a young clan with ambitions to grow. Currently, we are looking to recruit new members to increase our strength. We have all basic facilities in our temple (clan-house) plus a few extras...

To join our clan you must meet the following criteria:

- You must have a reasonably good understanding of the game itself.
- You should know your way around the major parts of the Nightmist world.
- You must not be a habitual PK-er.

The last criterion is the most important, we are a non-PK clan... our clan forbids motiveless PK-ing, but you are allowed to PK if you see a good reason to do so, for example, self-defense, a mosh, a revenge attack (either for yourself or a 'loved one'), a vigilante attack against a heavy PK-er etc... If other players or our clan allies start complaining about persistent PK-ing, we may have to question you and your place in the clan.

As a clan, we expect our members to be friends and work as a team. Continuously killing or harassing clan-mates is an intolerable offence.

Donations to the clan are not a requirement, but will be happily accepted, as donations will go towards expanding the temple and buying equipment for its members.

If you are interested in joining the clan, page my main crits, Crane or Europa, whichever is online.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#2 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 04:39 AM

Good luck with the clan. If your looking for a new ally, gimmie a page. :)
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#3 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 02:58 PM

Nice, well organized post. I wish your clan the best of luck. I hope it goes far.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:03 AM

Nice to see that we have the support of other clans; thanks guys and girls.

One minor rule I neglected to mention, try not to attack our clan allies:

Draco Honoris, Inferi Dii, The Warriors Of The Mists, Eye of the Tiger, Undecided Destiny, the fellowship of nightmist

Edited by Crane, 06 April 2004 - 08:04 AM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:41 AM

Good luck Crane. I hope things expand nicely for you.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:51 PM

Good luck Crane, if there is anything at all you need let me know.

Sincerely,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#7 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 10:57 PM

Clan house size: 7 squares. Ranking: 73 with a score of 179. Chairman: Crane.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: The Crane Temple is a sanctuary for both wayward warriors of justice and criminals who want to redeem themselves alike. The temple is Nightmist's equivalent of the Earth realm's Shaolin Temple. There is a strict code of conduct, which states that mercenary killings and motiveless murders are forbidden - you are, however, allowed to defend yourself and avenge the deaths of loved ones (plus yourself) - to put it simple, we are a non-PK clan, but we are also a PKK clan. Welcome!

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#8 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:13 PM

Still looking for new recruits...

The Clanhouse currently consists of a Healing Sauna, a No-XP-Loss Sparring Arena, a Bank, Kitchen, Pub and a Clan Bank. I am currently saving up for a Clan Vault and a Briefing Room. I might add that we have a few NPCs to keep the kitchen and the pub clean and in working condition.

There is a vacancy for a "recruitment officer" in the clan, to ferry in more members - the only extra rules I must add for them is that they must only recruit PKKers (vigilantes) and non-PKers, and the recruitment officer themself should not have alts of high status (i.e. Leader, Founder or even Chairperson) in another clan. All the other rules that I have set out in the first post of this thread still apply. If the officer does recruit a member, they should inform me afterwards, and must consult me if they wish to boot a member.

To become a Leader in the clan, you must show a good level of devotion to the clan and to uphold the rules and code of conduct. Donations help, but will not guarantee a promotion, and do not ask to be promoted - you will be made Leader when I feel the time is right. The exception is that the Recruitment Officer will automatically be given Leadership upon joining, but will be monitored very closely.

Most of my crits are still fairly low-level, and I welcome clan outings to go training together. Page/Memo Crane or Europa if you are interested in joining.

Edited by Crane, 22 April 2004 - 09:40 PM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#9 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 12:22 AM

Recruits are hard to find now a days but in Ud we like the ally and I am sure We will help you fight the good fight with Draco anyday. There a good crew and honorable :)
Plus good luck from a new friend ~~Baha aka Nick
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#10 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 12:52 AM

Yes. It is going well so far as I can see. Some new members with the same intrest in what we have outlined would be nice, so if your intersted, make sure to speak up!
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#11 Conn

Conn
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 01:44 PM

Your ambition to not PK is honorable. Good luck with it. I know I encourage my clan members to PK whenever there is a gain for them. Good luck with you idea and clan.

Connavar
May the Red Hand never touch you in anger.

#12 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

Hello again, fellow Nightmist citizens. I have a few updates to the clan and its policy to discuss...

A few new rooms are currently under construction so as to provide all basic facilities needed for an organised, honourable group of people. We are still looking to recruit some more members who have honour and loyalty. Our temple's policy and rules is as follows:

- You must have a reasonably good understanding of the game itself.
- You should know your way around the major parts of the Nightmist world - that is, the cities, the routes between them and your common training grounds.
- You must not commit yourself to dishonourable acts to obtain gold, such as scams and fraud in trades.
- Try not to attack our clan allies: Draco Honoris, Inferi Dii, The Warriors Of The Mists, Eye of the Tiger, Undecided Destiny, The Fellowship of Nightmist
- We discourage clan-hopping. If you have been booted out of a clan on more than one occasion due to a misdeed that you have committed, we may not let you in.
- If you do join, you require a clan tag.
- You must not be a habitual PK'er. I dislike people who will merrily mow down innocent players just because they can.

The last criterion is the most important, we are a non-PK clan... our clan forbids motiveless PK'ing, but you are allowed to PK if you see a good reason to do so, for example, self-defense, a mosh, a revenge attack (either for yourself or a 'loved one'), a vigilante attack against a heavy PK'er etc... If other players or our clan allies start complaining about persistent PK'ing, we may have to question you and your place in the clan.

As a clan, we expect our members to be friends and work as a team. Continuously killing or harassing clan-mates is an intolerable offence. We openly welcome clan outings and training expeditions, but do not expect us to put them on all the time.

Donations to the clan are not a requirement, but will be happily accepted, as donations will go towards expanding the temple and buying equipment for its members.

Leader and Founder status will not come automatically on joining. Bugging myself and the Founders to give you such status will only drive you further away from ever getting it. We will promote you when we feel the time is right. Remember this, it is hard enough to get Leader/Founder status, and even harder to keep it. If you do get promoted, we do not want you to start abusing your newfound power.

If you are interested in joining the clan, memo one my main crits, Crane or Europa.

P.S. The slot for Recruitment Officer has been terminated.

EDIT: Rule on clan tag added.

Edited by Crane, 01 May 2004 - 07:55 PM.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#13 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 08:11 PM

add Pandion Order 2 ur ally list,
i will not pk ne of ur clannies (I only pk ppl wen im angry or bored...)
i wuld have joined 4 months ago,back then i was against pk, but since then iv started som bad habbits...good luck

Edited by kar, 01 May 2004 - 08:14 PM.

ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#14 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 04:15 AM

good luck, although i pk for the heck of it...if i couldnt pk id prolly not play

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#15 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 11:26 AM

4 new rooms added to the temple (clan-house) - two rooms are just hallways, the other two are a briefing room and an item vault. We now have all the basic necessities, and have increased rank to 46th.

The rules and regulations still apply.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#16 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 07:06 AM

Good luck for clan!!
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#17 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 09:18 AM

As always Crane, I wish you the very best of luck with your clan. You will do fine, just stick to your current beliefs and stay the way you are.

Remain safe,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#18 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 10:21 AM

Good luck with the clan! Sounds like you've got a good attitude, so with any luck and a few good member's you'll go far :)

It's just a small point, but it's actually impossible to attack clan allies, unless you are a founder and able to remove them from the ally list. So, you don't really need to tell people not to attack them i guess :)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#19 Maximas

Maximas
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 09:21 PM

Good luck with the clan Crane. Like most said, it seems to be going very well and that you will go far. If there is anything that you need (hopefully not dealing with money :) ) i would be more then happy to help. :)

~Maximas
blah!

#20 Y-DOC

Y-DOC
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 03:34 AM

Personally, i dont know how good this clan is, but is that no matter how bad or good it is im sure crane makes a heck of a good leader.

i havent seen u on lately crane, wass goin on? and why isnt my clan an ally arent i your bud? :) im jokin, im jokin....... why are u people looking at me like that? :)

#21 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 08:08 AM

I have been training my Pacifist and low-level crits.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#22 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 01:14 PM

i might have a crit that can join
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#23 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 11:55 PM

Brilliant, Kar. Drop me a memo.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#24 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:55 AM

Still looking for players to join the clan - if you think you fulfill the criteria laid out earlier in this thread and want to join up, drop me a line.

Once the clan has more members, I will be able to hold clan events.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#25 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:39 PM

ChaosKid has joined The Crane Temple.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#26 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:39 AM

Current Clan Members:

Crane
The Janitor
The Monkey
Non Sequitur (Ambassador)
White Wind of the West

"Ambassadors" is a term I've picked up that stands for a member who is also a founder of another clan.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#27 uix

uix
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:28 AM

I'll get a character up to level 10 and join. I beleive I have talked to you on my Pacifist name "Pass." You seemed cool. Let me get a character up to Level 10 and it will be a sure thing.

#28 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 01:46 AM

The Crane Temple still holds its Anti-PK / PKK values. We will happily accept anyone who wishes to join and fits the criteria laid out.

Clan donations will be happily welcomed and greatly appreciated, as it will help us to build the temple (clanhouse), which we wish to make as a place to live as well as containing all the facilities needed for a working, organised clan.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#29 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 05:08 AM

It's hard to cut back from the norm of "Blue or Red means Dead" so you have my admiration for that. You also have my admiration for starting and maintaining a great clan. You have even more of my admiration for being such a great leader. :)

...Admiration hog. :)
Posted Image

#30 Levithian

Levithian
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:18 AM

Hey Crane, I will make some crits and level them up to 10. They will be able able to be in your clan. Nothing else will be better than to help out a friend, right? Anyway, see you later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users