Staff Bending Rules

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:14 AM

JLH Quoted on the rules as when he made the players able to control when moshes would be made that no matter what a mosh wouldnt be aborted by any staff that it would be your loss...Anyone see anything wrong with This?

rules are rules.....When i mention something to crane about this he tells me to mind my own buisness it is not my place to tell him what his job is...

So let me mess up 10 times on moshes and i want them aborted let me start a no teaming mosh and people start teaming and i want it aborted think it would happen? I think not! Players are enforced to follow rules shouldnt staff?

Just my opinion some may not agree, but i do have my right to my opinion
some things are just biased.

#2 Dioxide05

Dioxide05
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:17 AM

;) i completely agree with what is said here. yes staff should also follow the rules but some staff does not.

#3 Gwaspawn

Gwaspawn
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:19 AM

i also agree with what u said i think it is bull!!!

#4 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:20 AM

Agreed.

Edited by Muse, 16 February 2006 - 09:21 AM.

To Live Is To Die.

#5 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:23 AM

Agreed...
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#6 Shandor

Shandor
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:24 AM

Agreed.

#7 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:25 AM

13) Players can now start moshes for 50k, all mosh specific commands are available except for '+winitem'. There is no abort/refund option, so don't screw up the command. In particular, clan names have to use a _ instead of a space, and weird letters may not work

That is what JLH himself posted on the client update thread when the game was updated for the moshes to be created by players

#8 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:36 AM

agreed

#9 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:43 AM

13) Players can now start moshes for 50k, all mosh specific commands are available except for '+winitem'. There is no abort/refund option, so don't screw up the command. In particular, clan names have to use a _ instead of a space, and weird letters may not work

That is what JLH himself posted on the client update thread when the game was updated for the moshes to be created by players

*looks for fine print where it says staff won't abort a mosh*
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#10 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:45 AM

Still doesnt explain why If I asked for a mosh abort I would be told no....then someone else does and its done? oh well always going to be 1 idiot that doesnt agree

#11 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:46 AM

Also NO OPTION would mean Staff doing it also Because that is an option...

#12 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:55 AM

agreed with what was said here.
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#13 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:56 AM

Glad to see everyone agree's Thanks for everyone's support

#14 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:01 AM

no offence but it just sounds like your finding an excuse to complain about a tiny thing, i mean seriously is this that inportant?
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#15 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:38 AM

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

What the what?

#16 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:38 AM

tos
TOS.
TOS..
TOS!!

If you can't be bothered to read the entire page, let me bring to your attention #3:
3) None of the staff are really gods. We frequently get things wrong, but always use unbiased judgement to handle issues. If you believe a situation has not been resolved fairly, then you can send an e-mail to a member of the staff.

Lock!
One day I'll get that to work...

Edited by alone, 16 February 2006 - 10:41 AM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#17 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:13 AM

What are you all on about anyway?
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#18 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:20 AM

I am kind of thinking the same exact thing myself..
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#19 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:27 PM

that makes three of us...
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#20 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:43 PM

Four of us*

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#21 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:44 PM

as far as i know the other day crane cancled a mosh for some one because they got the command wrong. and this dude is moaning about it - as if it was biased when really staff are willing to help if you are only polite to them. And if you mess up and no staff will help you, its tuff - as it says in the update thread - if they have time and decide to help you, its a bonus not a negative...
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#22 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:44 PM

Four of us*

Five
Page/Memo Beatrix

#23 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:46 PM

as far as i know the other day crane cancled a mosh for some one because they got the command wrong. and this dude is moaning about it - as if it was biased when really staff are willing to help if you are only polite to them. And if you mess up and no staff will help you, its tuff - as it says in the update thread - if they have time and decide to help you, its a bonus not a negative...

I say staff are allowed to abort moshes when the creater of the mosh asks, but the mosh creater dosn't get his/her gold back.

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#24 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:29 PM

*looks for fine print where it says staff won't abort a mosh*

yup, staff have never sed they arnt allowed to abort player moshes.

#25 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:55 PM

Okay, it's about time I had my say in this. I aborted a player's mosh because they got virtually the whole command wrong and there was no way they were going to get it right without my intervention - even when I told him what to type he was still very unsure (the class restriction caused the most problems). Hopefully now he knows roughly what to type in and I won't have to give advice in future.

And Asylum, you know very well why I snapped at you... and I quote "thats what ur for"... I am not the players' servant and it is not the players' place to tell me what I am to be or to do for them.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#26 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:13 PM

And Asylum, you know very well why I snapped at you... and I quote "thats what ur for"... I am not the players' servant and it is not the players' place to tell me what I am to be or to do for them.

Yeah. Anyway, he was fluffing my pillow.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#27 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:26 PM

NIT PICKERS!??!?!
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#28 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:23 PM

If staff didn't bend the rules you'd say they aren't helping. When they do bend the rules you cry cause "rules are rules".

Stop being such a snert and play the game already.

Player had a problem. Staff stepped in and helped. End of story.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#29 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:29 PM

Not like Tolga's main language is english, help is needed from time to time ;)

#30 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:45 PM

lol i didnt know it was tolga - you nub lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users