faceless_butcher's Content

There have been 9 items by faceless_butcher (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37337 3crits For Sale!

Posted by faceless_butcher on 23 June 2004 - 12:17 AM in Characters for Sale

boneshard

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief., Str: 21, Int: 11, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 9, Lev: 24, Exp: 35,360,405, HP: 246, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character can still be /reset.

Boneshard is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Katana, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Studded Helm protects his head. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots.

althor

Race/Class: Male Halfling Paladin., Str: 18, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 23, Exp: 25,201,739, HP: 226, MP: 260, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champions Strength.

Althor is a Male Halfling Adept Paladin. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Justice Blade, the other a Branchwood Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Branchwood Helmet protects his head. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands.

faceless_butcher

Race/Class: Male Half-Orc Fighter., Str: 22, Int: 12, Dex: 16, Con: 22, Wis: 14, Chr: 9, Lev: 20, Exp: 9,481,956, HP: 237, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

Faceless_Butcher is a Male Half-Orc Adept Fighter. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Pike, the other a Branchwood Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Branchwood Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots.

ok people lets see a little bidding

#35057 Selling My Pally

Posted by faceless_butcher on 15 June 2004 - 11:32 PM in Characters for Sale

current in game bid is 135k. anyone wanna out bid?

#35055 Selling My Pally

Posted by faceless_butcher on 15 June 2004 - 11:20 PM in Characters for Sale

Althor's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Paladin., Str: 18, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 23, Exp: 24,520,495, HP: 226, MP: 260, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champions Strength.

Althor is a Male Halfling Adept Paladin. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Justice Blade, the other a Branchwood Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Branchwood Helmet protects his head. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. He is a member of Shen an Calhar and he is in a healthy condition.

come on guys what like..... 200k????? make me a bid.

or a good thief of same lvl i will take the thief with no equipment or gold on it. :)

#34859 The Notorious Beany Masters

Posted by faceless_butcher on 15 June 2004 - 04:01 AM in Clan Forum

rob i would like to say im sorry..... what i do when im drunk i cant always make right but i can say that i am sorry and i dont wanna screw a perfictly good friendship over a clan fight.

zeb sorry to you too man!

#34703 Shen An Calhar!

Posted by faceless_butcher on 14 June 2004 - 06:35 PM in Clan Forum

well. i dont even remember that....... but oh frickin well man. i plan to strong members as well as newbs to fill the lower ranks and learn how to play from fellow clan members, by yours saying it will be a newb clan im saying is having newbs in a clan so wrong? the way i see it a "newb" that gets dedicated to a clan and then becomes a good player is just as valuable to me as an already strong player.

and rob/zeb i think u people know i say dumb nuts when im drunk so dont worry
about what i said on the nbm thread ur #8 no one is going to leave ur clan

#34585 Shen An Calhar!

Posted by faceless_butcher on 14 June 2004 - 05:13 AM in Clan Forum

current clans that have made us angry:
Broken, The Resistance, the aviators, Hell, The Order Of The Dragon, Living Dead Dolls.

current allies:
Inferi Dii, Victorian Nightmares Age of Innocence, rome, Lonely Angels, §anctimonious, §õrrõwfü£ Ðrèãm§, Saiyan Warriors, (v)ڮЀ® ÏñÇ, Crÿst㣠Vïö£et £äïr, ÐëádÌÿ ŧ§åüÎt, Desert Moon, The Notorious Beany Masters, The Colombian Cartel.

see guys were only kinda mean.... we have to keep things in reality.... like right now im not sober.... tomarrow i will probably not be sober..... the the truth of the matter is.... i couldnt figure out how to use subliminal messaging to brainwash u into joining my clan so i will have to do it the old fashion way and just ask u to... but im not going to say please or anything so dont get all big headed

#34583 Shen An Calhar!

Posted by faceless_butcher on 14 June 2004 - 04:58 AM in Clan Forum

ok.... Shen an Calhar has always been a great clan but went dorment a few weeks back... yeah i know... it blows high hard ones but dont worry, were back and once again ready to affend people with racist jokes, crude behavior and a total rampage on staffmembers,newbs (that dont wise up and join), and big clans (like ones that have chairmen who have to act bad to compensate for unaturaly small genitalia)
so join up right now! do it! no dont go it on the pot.....JOIN!

PS if this post has affendied anyone its ok because this post was made while under the infulence.... this post may or may not reflect the views of the chairman....BUT THEY REFLECT MY VIEWS AND THERE VALID TOO!

PPS. This clan is not for small children or big babies.

#34582 Notorious Beany Masters

Posted by faceless_butcher on 14 June 2004 - 04:49 AM in Clan Forum

sorry this is a really gay time in NBM's history so im booting on back to Shen an Calhar, if anyone wants to fallow me u know where to find me.

PS. if anyone doesnt like this post they can go hit themselves in the face with a sock full of golfballs.

#34581 The Notorious Beany Masters

Posted by faceless_butcher on 14 June 2004 - 04:46 AM in Clan Forum

ok guys........ power shifts and almost every one of the top ranking members are quitting like nbm the first time........ do u see a problem with this???? i do. thats why me and my boys are going back to Shen an Calhar. it has always been run by the same people and we just got back on the map, we have a 10 room clan house and are looking for new members so just incase anyone else is as pissed as me just memo pr page connavar, boneshard, or xantem and we will get u on the winning side.

PS. if anyone doesnt like this post they can go hit themselves in the face with a sock full of nickles.