trigger happy's Content

There have been 354 items by trigger happy (Search limited from 24-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#110805 Cant Log In Till The Late Evening

Posted by trigger happy on 16 April 2005 - 06:37 PM in Technical Support

i've seemed to have the same problem lately just not as much and not an exact time(as your able to get on only in late evenings)

#110712 Areas Under Development

Posted by trigger happy on 15 April 2005 - 06:45 PM in Nightmist Development

nnooo.....i can't afford to pay to play....lol

#110606 Jlh Help Plz?

Posted by trigger happy on 14 April 2005 - 10:26 PM in Technical Support

yeah...its all better now...just wasnt sure if it was my comp or not cause it was messed up and all...lol

#110591 Areas Under Development

Posted by trigger happy on 14 April 2005 - 08:21 PM in Nightmist Development

this is prolly my usual dumb self coming out...but rofl ive never heard of nm2...like iam sure it does exist and all...but like whats the info on it?...like will we have to pay to play?...when will it come out, like not an exact date but like in the near future to me means like 1week or so....which i dont think thats the case...

#110590 Just Noticed Dg Problem

Posted by trigger happy on 14 April 2005 - 08:13 PM in Improvements

The demon is startled by your entry into his room at first, but as he looks you up and down, he begins to laugh. Much larger than the other soldiers, the general is armed with a particularly large weapon and is protected by some heavy armor. He brings out his weapon and swings it around with a huge amount of power! The Demonic General has been moderately wounded.

I think I spelled amount wrong, ammount is it? They both look wrong to me.

i vote that one! lol its the best to me...seems to sit good with the uhmm...i guess i can say personality? of the monster..or iam just being dumb and like that one lol nice job though

#110589 Jlh Help Plz?

Posted by trigger happy on 14 April 2005 - 08:07 PM in Technical Support

ok...first let me say i might be wrong about this but i think iam right.......i just had to fix my computer(ALOT was wrong with it)...and i got it fixed and logged onto intnet and try'd geting on nm and it saying that the server is busy.....this is because of lag or you doing something to server right?....or is it my comp? plz help

#107130 Account Sale

Posted by trigger happy on 22 March 2005 - 10:55 PM in Characters for Sale

BuMp

#106738 Arch Druid

Posted by trigger happy on 20 March 2005 - 05:56 AM in Characters for Sale

get me on security

#106716 Account Sale

Posted by trigger happy on 20 March 2005 - 01:04 AM in Characters for Sale

A memo from Owens on 03-20-2005 00:55:24 saying bot for 2 arch hling rangers.

#106581 5 Stat Mage

Posted by trigger happy on 18 March 2005 - 09:51 PM in Characters for Sale

this crit is stolen from me

as a previous owner ill make sure the buyer of this crit will never be arched unless returned :P

Good day

-David

lmfao......nicely put...rofl ^_^

#106255 Presspass

Posted by trigger happy on 16 March 2005 - 09:34 PM in Items for Sale

/nod......this item shouldn't be sold.

#105989 Few Chars

Posted by trigger happy on 14 March 2005 - 06:37 PM in Characters for Sale

get me ingame on coolio/chingy

#105988 Expert Druid

Posted by trigger happy on 14 March 2005 - 06:36 PM in Characters for Sale

lol....me old druid....like my very first one or something....lol i remember selling that at lvl 18 or like 15 or something....lol not bad druid..just hp sucks....good luck on selling..

#105799 Elf/gnome Mage

Posted by trigger happy on 13 March 2005 - 03:53 PM in Wanted

if got one contact me ingame on chingy/coolio but am no longer looking for one..but still might buy if its about lvl 25-26 and good stats

#105795 5 Stat

Posted by trigger happy on 13 March 2005 - 02:48 PM in Characters for Sale

done sold

#105794 5 Stat Dwarf

Posted by trigger happy on 13 March 2005 - 02:44 PM in Characters for Sale

get me on chingy/coolio

#105698 Level 24 Cleric Hafling

Posted by trigger happy on 12 March 2005 - 06:26 PM in Characters for Sale

catch me ingame on chingy/coolio

#105131 RF On Zerkers

Posted by trigger happy on 07 March 2005 - 04:56 AM in Improvements

Like its been said many times before, dont say they are overpowered unless u have owned/do own an arch zerk. Theyre fine as they are now, you're just mad cuz you get killed by them, if i killed u with my thieves repeatedly, would they be overpowered too?

sry but LMFAO....nicely said....rofl

#105130 New Crit Expiration System

Posted by trigger happy on 07 March 2005 - 04:50 AM in Suggestions

lol not supported....btw...how long does it take for a crit to get deleted? lol

#104845 Elf/gnome Mage

Posted by trigger happy on 04 March 2005 - 07:10 PM in Wanted

looking for a lvl 25 or so mage elf or gnome and must have perfect con/dex/wis/intell/ and char i prefer to be atleast 10+

#91511 Ring Swap Suggestion

Posted by trigger happy on 28 December 2004 - 12:39 AM in Suggestions

nice idea..lol it is hard to find new ideas that are original.

#91340 Arcanepaths And Celestial Caves

Posted by trigger happy on 27 December 2004 - 05:00 AM in Nightmist Development

I'am sorry if you do not agree with this poll but you must remember that it's a good way for people to say yes or no real fast and if possible give a comment on the given topic. I'am sure alot of things that are done in and in out of nightmist isn't whats needed or what is correct but please just stay on topic and dont go off just saying this is a stupid post even though it may be.

I would work on my area and improve it in any way possible and just wait for staff comment but I don't have the time so sorry.

Thanks Crane.

And thanks Charon for helping me with the most of the area. I know a couple things arent finished on the area like the monsters, which is the only thing i can think of at the moment. Anyways thanks for voting.

#90700 Arcanepaths And Celestial Caves

Posted by trigger happy on 23 December 2004 - 10:57 PM in Nightmist Development

Plz tell me if you think my area is a good one or not and if anything is wrong with it. I havent been on for months and I most likely wont be on for a while after about a week or so longer. But while I can get on I would like to know if weeks of my time was wasted creating this area. Please give your opinions and i think you all for your time.

William luke

SORRY...lol I put a number 1 for one of the choices on accident and it wont allow me to edit it.

#65829 Arcane Paths And Celestial Caves

Posted by trigger happy on 27 September 2004 - 11:49 PM in Nightmist Development

more monsters.....

arcane paths monster

The satyr is a curious looking creature, standing just under four feet in hit, it has the legs and lower body of a goat, although it stands on its hind legs, its upper body resembles a human, though it has horns as a goat. In his hands he holds a short bow, ideal for hunting rabbits. The Satyr is in a healthy condition.

1000hp
15 strength
15 wis
20 intell
20 dex

30% chance to drop Mana Crystal.

The Unicorn stands about 5 feet and has a long main of silver. It sports gray-like hair and has a single horn on its head that stands about 1 foot tall. The horn has a circular pattern as it goes to the tip of it self. The Unicorns eyes are blue like ice and its feet are pure white. The Unicorn comes at you with a powerful but fashionable charge. The Unicorn is in a healthy condition.

2000hp
10 wisdom
20 dex
10 intell
20 strength
attacks Once every 5 seconds. attack depends on armor.

The Baby Basilisk is around 20 feet long and has a green toned skin. Its fangs are about 4 inches long and are poisonous to the tip. Its eyes are bulbous yellow and its said to look in to them is to meet death in the eyes. The Baby Basilisk is in a healthy condition.

1500hp
10 wis
10 intell
20 dex
20 strength

The Billywig is about 4 feet long and 3 feet tall. Its hard shell is of a blue color and it beholds a stinger at the end of its tail. At the tip of the stinger bits of poison emerge. The Billywig uses its large clear wings to advance towards you. The Billywig is in a healthy condition.

500hp
10 wis
10 intell
10 dex
10strength

and celestial caves monster

The Water Fairy is as cute as can be, but don't underestimate it for it has powerful magic attacks. The Water Fairy is in a healthy condition.

1500hp
20intell
20dex
20wis
10strength

60% chance to drop Fairy Dust

#65762 Master Elf Druid

Posted by trigger happy on 27 September 2004 - 07:41 PM in Characters for Sale

Cyborg is a Male Elf Master Druid. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Hawk Talon, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Shield of Faith. He is wearing a Vest of Demons, and a Pirate Hat protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Hook and a Hook around his wrists. He is a member (¯`·._.·ÐTP·._.·´¯) of Twî§têÐ Fåtè and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Elf Druid. Str: 18, Int: 18, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 18, Lev: 29, Exp: 181,381,432, HP: 271, MP: 300, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Grasping Vines, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Gaea's Blessing, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.

plz no stupid bids...and no argueing or anything of that nature...bid or shush....also iam taking lvl 27+ zerks....gold/items...or possibly ill straight trade for a lvl 29+ mage...and wont sell if dont like bids....