A Dub's Content

There have been 27 items by A Dub (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#124696 Voice Chat

Posted by A Dub on 27 July 2005 - 04:33 AM in Game Discussion

/nod Combusta

How would you start a nm voice chat session?

#94589 New Way To Battle Theft

Posted by A Dub on 08 January 2005 - 05:20 PM in Game Discussion

i know if u forget your password, you gotta have something to remind you. don't use email or anything via internet. why dont you either, for one thing, use microsoft word and save it to a floppy disk, or use an unforgettable password, or even write it down, put it on your bulletin board or somewhere where you can find it? i dont have anyone from nm on msn messenger, i dont get stolen from. yall that get stolen from only allow yourselves to

#94581 Shield Of Faith

Posted by A Dub on 08 January 2005 - 04:27 PM in Wanted

dang dude when are you on?

#94177 Shield Of Faith

Posted by A Dub on 07 January 2005 - 06:07 PM in Wanted

i'll take it

#94166 Honorable Or Not?

Posted by A Dub on 07 January 2005 - 05:47 PM in Clan Forum

there was a misunderstanding in the orc caves. i want to apologize to Draco Honoris, who keep no shame in the name. Eden's party was justified in his attack in the orc cave, who was attacked first. so i want to apologize to Eden and on behalf of my clan for trying to put shame in their name. Eamon, chisel did attack first. i remember laughing when he got that kill, and then he went down ugly. Chisel did attack first. now im sorry for making a big deal about it. eamon, you should apologize as well. its no big deal

#94153 Honorable Or Not?

Posted by A Dub on 07 January 2005 - 05:24 PM in Clan Forum

and on the record, in the orc caves, Eden says that chisel attacked him first. i am not sure. but blunkin's party was in no way involved

#94145 Honorable Or Not?

Posted by A Dub on 07 January 2005 - 05:15 PM in Clan Forum

its a clan war post.look in the war post forums.most of all those posts are by clans.It was made for a reason dumbass

sorry, never saw the word war in any of our posts, never saw duel either. dont seem like a war thread. btw why dont u go to other threads and make sure they're posting in the right topic(<--edit)?

#94138 Shield Of Faith

Posted by A Dub on 07 January 2005 - 05:09 PM in Wanted

bump

#94135 Honorable Or Not?

Posted by A Dub on 07 January 2005 - 05:08 PM in Clan Forum

actually, it all began in the orc caves. i dunno where all ^^ that happend, but it began when our chairman was assasinated probly by that same crew. he was holding 10k atm, and lost it all. he told me he didnt touch the crew in the caves(thats all up to him), but then it seemed Eden and the crew was looking for me as well. so the crew left behind a journeyman pally, and only a arch cleric was walking around all of a sudden, so i ran. i found the journeyman pally, clicked him and left, in vengeance of my chairman. then all that up there happend. so i've heard that draco honoris was no-pk? thats not what i've seen, and blunkin's party wasnt even involved....

#93764 Usc V. Ou

Posted by A Dub on 06 January 2005 - 04:48 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

it happens. oklahoma will still be strong, as adrian peterson is only a freshman. but still, this will be auburns last strong year, as jason campbell, cadillac williams, carlos rogers and all are leaving. have an exhibition against USC this year? maybe. but not next year... lsu will come back to win sec west to play tennessee in the sec championship

#93621 Halo 2

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 06:06 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

personally i like double needlers, even though i do agree with it being hard to hit enemies,

sword's are nice for finding out secrets and for the arbiter but with the spartan it is hard to use because of not being able to become invisible...

i havent played all the multiplayer maps and the ones i do like i can't remember there name(i pick my lvls by there pic not by name :unsure:)

on needlers, NEEDLERS SUCK. all they do is give away your location. try playin the level with the roads and big buildings and use them at far, i'll know where ya at.

aight for one thing, the plasma pistol is AWESOME, have that and a smg, its over, just one shot with the powered up pistol, and then shots with smg (i like a pistol as well) will do the job.

and on rockets and the swords, dont matter that they noob items or not, i'll still grab them. take down vehicles or just easily assasinate someone, dont matter. its all good.

and on halo 2? i cant say im the best. but i am decent. i dont even own the game, but my friends in the dorms do, and we all have tournaments and all, and its fun, and im pretty good. my team won all 3 tournaments last semester. but it was all in the team, i had like 2 of the best on my team of 4

#93615 Give Us A Taste Of What's On Your Playlist......

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 05:58 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Aight heres the master playlist.

Some Cut - Trillville and Lil Scrappy
Nuck if you Buck - Crime Mob
In My White Tee - Crime Mob
Get Down - David Banner
F*** 'em - David Banner and Pastor Troy
You can't Pimp me - Pastor Troy
Vica Versa - Pastor Troy
Get it on the Floor - DMX
Just Lose It - Eminem
Tipsy (Remix) - J-Kwon ft Murphy Lee, Chingy
Salt Shaker (Remix) - Ying Yang ft Murphy lee, Fat Joe
Furious - Ja Rule
No Problems - Lil Scrappy
Let's Go - Trickdaddy ft Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys
Big Pimpin - Jay Z
Project B**** - Juvenile ft lil wayne and the big timers
The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
Adidas - Killer Mike
Game Over - Lil Flip
Head Sprung - LL Cool J
Go DJ - Lil Wayne
Oxycotton - Lil Wyte
On Fire - Lloyd Banks
Fat Rabbit - Ludacris
Act a Fool - Ludacris
Move B**** - Disturbin tha Peace
Dem Jeans - Master P
Ohhwee - Master P
What da Hook gon be? - Murphy lee
Robbery - Nappy Headz
E I (Tipdrill remix) - Nelly ft St Lunatics
Ride Wit Me (john mayer acoustic) - nelly
Ballers up in here - Ram Squad ft Nelly, Jay-z
We Ballin Boy - No Good
GhettoMusicq - Outkast
Raise Up - Petey Pablo
Drop it like its Hot - Snoop Dogg
Get on my Level - Trillville ft Lil Jon
Rubber Band Man - TI
Like a 24 - Twista
Yeah - Usher, Lil Jon, Ludacris
Stomp (remix) - Young Buck ft Ludacris, TI
Damn! - Young Bloodz ft Lil Jon

By Lil Jon:
Let My Nuts Go
I dont give a F***
Throw it Up
Get Low (remix)
Bia Bia (remix)
What you gonna do?

#93611 Usc V. Ou

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 05:36 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

USC may be #1 in Div 1-A, but how bout them Blazers? VSU BALLIN BOYZ! (Division 2-A National Champs)

#93596 Usc V. Ou

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 03:59 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

we talkin bout college football. this was the national championship bowl game, of course only in USA can 3 teams end up undefeated and still crown one team national champs

#93527 My Official Return

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 06:13 AM in Leaving/Returning Forum

i havent come back with my old alts, ive been told they were 'entrusted' to someone else, so i got somethin new. tonx, my main crit now, a 5 stat zerker. me and my bros have even started a new clan, the Blazer Ballin Boyz. I just would like to say hello to yall now, and to make it official.

#93525 Usc V. Ou

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 06:10 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

Flawless, but the best? of course, matt leinart, hands down, ruled. 18/35 for 5 TDs. what kind of team is oklahoma? i had money on them. but is southern cal the best? i say USC still hasnt proved it is the best. although mathematically USC's schedule is harder than auburn's, it really isnt, the only team the trojans played was Cal. Auburn went undefeated through the SEC, the toughest football conference. Auburn didnt dominate VT as USC did the Sooners, but yet i remain unsatisfied. i still believe auburn is the best team in the nation.

#93524 Shield Of Faith

Posted by A Dub on 05 January 2005 - 06:00 AM in Wanted

Don't really know the price, but i'll start with the price of the online shield, 45k. Any good offers? /p or /memo Tonx

#93372 Blazer Ballin Boyz

Posted by A Dub on 04 January 2005 - 08:01 PM in Clan Forum

well guys, what are we now, 43? we still climbing, yall wont stop us. and oh, yeh, as previous chairman of the DSGB and previous owner of Pastor_Troy, i got bored of the game and gave my stuff to my bro. now im back, and now we up on our way. and come the 14th of january, we gonna hold for a month. and we still will. yall can doubt us, but dont underestimate us, cuz we be climbing to the top. and on remakes? this aint no remake, it aint a throwback. this is the real deal

#91151 Hally!

Posted by A Dub on 26 December 2004 - 04:28 AM in Wanted

bought. thanks :unsure:

#91055 Hally!

Posted by A Dub on 25 December 2004 - 04:28 PM in Wanted

bump

#91053 Lookin For Hally

Posted by A Dub on 25 December 2004 - 04:25 PM in Items for Sale

wrong section, post in wanted section

#91052 Hally!

Posted by A Dub on 25 December 2004 - 04:24 PM in Wanted

waiting, i like 75k but i'll take 80-85. will not go 90

#90678 Hally!

Posted by A Dub on 23 December 2004 - 08:06 PM in Wanted

Yall know the drill. /p or /memo tonx with offer or put on site.
preciate it

#90251 Hally

Posted by A Dub on 21 December 2004 - 03:17 PM in Wanted

got it, thanks guys

#89589 Hally

Posted by A Dub on 18 December 2004 - 07:54 PM in Wanted

at the end of the night i'll take best offer. best now is the site at 89k, so at the end of the night i'll take it if thats best. if u have better offer, respond here or /page or /memo Tonx.