Devotchka's Content

There have been 12 items by Devotchka (Search limited from 27-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#229067 Legendary!

Posted by Devotchka on 18 January 2010 - 05:53 PM in Game Discussion

Thank you everyone, this all wouldn't have been possible without help in one way or another by all of you... :P I know that was gay but thanks again!

#229046 Legendary!

Posted by Devotchka on 18 January 2010 - 02:24 AM in Game Discussion

You have increased to level 40, and gained 19 hp.

Race/Class: Female Halfling Legendary Assassin. Str: 18, Int: 11, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 16, Chr: 19, Lev: 40, Exp: 5,058,572,399, HP: 475, MP: 0, Stm: 8.
This character has been a level 40 Thief, with 475 HP.

Devotchka is a Female Halfling Legendary Assassin. She looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Carapace Bracers. She is wearing a Cloak of the Avenger, and a Feathered Helm protects her head. Around her neck sits an Amulet of Hermes. She has a Spyglass and a Bracelet of Hope around her wrists. She is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Thunder, a Diamond Wedding Ring, and Gauntlets of Faravar on her hands. Her feet are protected by Whispering Moccasins. She is a Founder (×WîÇkëÐ×GõÐÐꧧ×) of Pandemonium and she is in a healthy condition.

#228851 Jordan

Posted by Devotchka on 09 January 2010 - 10:33 PM in Game Discussion

Yes-

Because everyone deserves a second chance, and Jordan is a nice and respectful young man. :P

Character name same as forum.

#223704 What Happened!?

Posted by Devotchka on 10 August 2009 - 03:36 PM in Off-Topic Polls

What happened is people started living their lives outside of Nightmist!
Nah, not really there's a few old schoolers still around..
here and there they come back for a few months/weeks/days as always.

What were you in for? And did they call you Cupcake in prison? hehe

<3 ya and miss ya! Come bend over for me soon.

#223703 Honey I'm Home!

Posted by Devotchka on 10 August 2009 - 03:30 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :P :) :wub:
I miss you! FJMF forever!!!.
Yep I'm still here, well not still, came back after a while for the 1a server.
<3

#220583 Speedy!

Posted by Devotchka on 21 May 2009 - 01:36 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

Posting for Walt as he is forum banned even though Pandilex unbanned him last week.

Happy B-day numb nutz. Have this cake today,
Posted Image

for the real party begins in 7 weeks.

:P :) :wub: :) :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#218468 Leave Of Absence

Posted by Devotchka on 05 April 2009 - 05:10 AM in Leaving/Returning Forum

you have a desire to want to?

still

every time i see your avi i can just imagine manda's heart breaking because you would rather have a cute ass up there than her...

haha I would rather have that avatar than Walt as well. I :ph34r: Alan!

#215758 Who Is Shooting Who In The Foot?

Posted by Devotchka on 27 February 2009 - 06:59 PM in Game Discussion

As for cheating. Let us go there shall we? You are crying because of a threat of pking, yet the majority of you doing the crying are the ones who embrace one of the biggest thieves this game has known. Freek(Jordan) has been asked to come back to this game how many times by you people now? You people hold him in such high standards that one would think he is your god or something. Players have lost chars/gold/items/accounts/the ability to play nm to hide his return. Why don't we speak on this?

dont get blake and jordan confused

i seem to remember a certain guy selling petra's clan a few years back also. :angry:

Both are perm banned, are they not? No confusion there.

And as for the clan thing, I'll let Walt say his part.

#215753 Banned

Posted by Devotchka on 27 February 2009 - 05:56 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

While getting those seals Nayru died by trap on the way to Telatin and was sent back to pub, which was seen then replied to in fc "ouch those traps hurt". I can't count how many times enemies were taunting to me in my fc that they were going to BD and also I've had enemies page me and tell me where their clannies were going, think next time you anger your clannies...
And as for knowing where certain people train, thank you kill list, yes people use it to pk others, always have, this is a not new thing or a cheat. I've even had enemies page me with /toggle loc off teasing me many times, since I have no idea how to get to those places, like I'm not going to tell my clannies where you are? Common sense... And before you claim he was staff and gave me any info, you're wrong, he was not staff while many of those things happened. With that said.. Have a good day all. :ph34r:

#215750 Who Is Shooting Who In The Foot?

Posted by Devotchka on 27 February 2009 - 04:50 PM in Game Discussion

And again walter 80% of your facts are scrambled as usual.

Please tell us which ones are scrambled. Even enemies we have know of this, as well as other stuff not mentioned.

#215118 You Will Be Missed

Posted by Devotchka on 17 February 2009 - 12:49 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

For those who wanted it, there's a section at the bottom on where to send your condolences to his family.

Matthew Wade Saucerman

Matthew Wade Saucerman, 21, of Tulsa, died on Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009, in Tulsa.

Memorial services will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday in Sunnybrook Christian Church with Mr. Paul Weece, friend of the family, and Mr. Eldon DeBoer, great uncle of the deceased, officiating. Strode Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

He was born on Nov. 15, 1987, in Stillwater, to Roger Wade Saucerman and Terri Dawn (Hebbert) Saucerman.

Matt showed love well.

He was a member of SCC Youth while growing up and recently attended Life Church experiences in Stillwater and Tulsa.

Matt accepted Christ at the young age of nine.

During the past few months, his faith and family became evident and of the most importance to him.

He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather, Gerald Robert Saucerman, “GranDad.”

He is survived by his parents, Roger and Terri Saucerman of Stillwater; one brother, Ryan Saucerman of Stillwater,; one sister, Chelsea Saucerman of Stillwater; paternal grandmother, Sue Saucerman of Tulsa; maternal grandparents, Dale and Violet Hebbert of Hooker; and aunts and uncles, Greg and Sarah Daney and family of St. Louis, Mo., Gus and Pam Saucerman and family of Indianapolis, Ind., Tim and Suzi Hebbert and family of Bullhead City, Ariz., Dean and LeAnn Hebbert and family of Liberal, Kan., and Delton and Rachel Hebbert and family of Stillwater.

Memorial contributions may be made in Matt’s honor to the Children’s Program, Sunnybrook Christian Church, 421 E. Richmond Road, Stillwater, OK 74075 and/or Children’s Program, Lifechurch.tv, 1917 N. Country Club Road, Stillwater, OK 74075. Memorials are also welcome at Friends of Lincoln, Lincoln Alternative Academy, 215 E. 12th Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74074.

Condolences may be e-mailed to the family and an online obituary may be viewed by visiting www.strodefh.com.

#215020 You Will Be Missed

Posted by Devotchka on 15 February 2009 - 09:15 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Rest In Peace Matt. I will miss you. <3