JABrown's Content

There have been 10 items by JABrown (Search limited from 24-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#229448 20-25 Druid Lvl'ing

Posted by JABrown on 08 February 2010 - 09:53 PM in Druid Class Discussion

I seem to have been made a fool. (Apparently posting directions is a no-no).

#229440 20-25 Druid Lvl'ing

Posted by JABrown on 08 February 2010 - 01:24 AM in Druid Class Discussion

Hi guys, I re-rolled a character on the 1a server (even better than my multi crit). Anyhow, I'm at lvl 20 now looking for the lvl druid 21 training room. I've heard it's in Enchanted forest (and it's not labeled on the wiki map), but I've ran all around there and havn't seen anything yet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

-JABrown

Right, NEO found it for me in game:

From BT go all the way South:
s
w
d
have tea with the big white rabbit
e
look confused
say 'nayh'
e
challenge your own beliefs
succumb to those beliefs
mellow down
s
s
e
get the munchies
e
find a stale piece of cake
eat the cake
get stomach cramps
cry a little
cry some more
cry a little more obvious
get stomach medicine
get a lil better
get some more medicine
feel a-okey
get ready to join the normal way of life
try and....*you're now assimilated back into existence, have a nice day*.

n
KTP
n

#229439 Worth Keeping

Posted by JABrown on 08 February 2010 - 01:09 AM in Druid Class Discussion

19 19 19 19 19 19 or 6-stat would be the perfect stats for human. Although 19 x 19 19 19 19 will suffice in most cases as no class but Mage uses Intell.

Ah, gotcha! Thanks! It's all starting to come back to me now. I actually re-rolled on 1a and got a better roll!

-JABrown

#229438 20-25 Druid Lvl'ing

Posted by JABrown on 08 February 2010 - 01:01 AM in Druid Class Discussion

Hi guys, I re-rolled a character on the 1a server (even better than my multi crit). Anyhow, I'm at lvl 20 now looking for the lvl druid 21 training room. I've heard it's in Enchanted forest (and it's not labeled on the wiki map), but I've ran all around there and havn't seen anything yet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

-JABrown

#229427 Osx Client And Re-design

Posted by JABrown on 07 February 2010 - 12:43 AM in Nightmist Development

Ok, So I love NM. I've been playing since 2001 off and on. I'm working with mac's all the time now and I own one myself. I'm able to run NM in crossover just fine with a few minor qualms.

Those things aside. I am envisioning a native client for osx that I think would be a drastic improvement over the layout/design of the windows one. Not to knock your client JLH. I've been using it happily for years. BUT I think there are a lot of improvements that can be made to better the gameplay. These don't all apply to just an OSX client, but thats how I envision it now.

I know that you as staff are uninterested in developing a client for anything other than windows (per a support ticket). However, would you be opposed to someone else taking up this task? I would love to get my hands into the design of the client itself (not knowing Universal xCode at all) and would love it if some OSX developers would offer their help.

I figure we can perform the basic functions of NM in the OSX client, but add some cosmetic and layout tweaks.
Please let me know if this is possible.

-JABrown

#229394 Make A Facebook Site

Posted by JABrown on 02 February 2010 - 06:38 PM in Suggestions

Any news on this? I'd love to Fan it on FB

#229299 Worth Keeping

Posted by JABrown on 28 January 2010 - 01:51 AM in Druid Class Discussion

Well, a 5-stat would generally be 19 xx 19 19 19 19, and your crit is 19 xx 19 19 19 18, hence it is one-off from being a 5-stat.

So is five stat the highest you can get?

#229284 Worth Keeping

Posted by JABrown on 27 January 2010 - 09:20 PM in Druid Class Discussion

What race?

I'm guessing a Human, as that is the only one possible. But the "3 off" has me still puzzled.

Yes sorry, it's been a while since I've used my NM terminology, I'm sure I said it wrong.

Human, yep, and main server. And Crane, can you explain the 1off 5off thing? It's been a while.

#229273 Worth Keeping

Posted by JABrown on 26 January 2010 - 11:11 PM in Druid Class Discussion

Very nice character to start off with. My first crit was not even a 1 stat. Very good start.

/library oak staff
/library viper claws
etc.

Don't taunt me with those viper claws! haha. Thanks for the tips.
I thought it was good (spent the better part of 2 days rolling) but wasn't sure if it was worth really leveling and keeping.

#229271 Worth Keeping

Posted by JABrown on 26 January 2010 - 09:53 PM in Druid Class Discussion

Hi guys, I used to play this game ALOT years ago. I have no idea what my account info is and doubt it's even there anymore. Regardless, I can barely remember how to play.

So, I re-rolled and started a druid. I want to check with you guys and see if you think he's worth keeping or should I just keep rolling?

S:19
I:15
D:19
C:19
W:19
Ch:18

I realize it's a "3 off" but not horribly off... I've just never had any good rolls, so I kept this one. But what do you think?

P.S. how can I find out weapon stats while in game?