Fable's Content

There have been 15 items by Fable (Search limited from 13-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#71728 Halo 2 Fans

Posted by Fable on 17 October 2004 - 04:37 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

As many Halo Fans might know, Halo 2 was supposed to be released on November 11th. Recent Troubles have halted that.

Very recently a French .ISO of Halo 2's DVD was released to the internet on accident, and has since then been uploaded to torrent after torrent. What does this mean folks? Halo 2 is Now Free on the internet. Many of you are probably excited, but with this comes many downfalls. For One, do not even try to get the .ISO, it will be very hard to find. If you somehow manage to, it will take a very long time to download, and unless you speak french, you will have trouble understanding it. The final and worst downfall of this is like most games that are leaked (Half-Life 2, World of Warcraft, etc. etc.), the release dates are pushed back. News are now saying Halo 2 will not be released until Next year. Thanks to those who ruined this for all of is.

I will keep you updated in this post as more information arrive.

Information could usually be found at www.bungie.net , but it seems they have been down.

#65828 Spell Descriptions

Posted by Fable on 27 September 2004 - 11:44 PM in Nightmist Development

Good job Squee, you just made all of our lives a whole lot easier.

#65790 Valley Of Cinderfall

Posted by Fable on 27 September 2004 - 09:31 PM in Nightmist Development

Just an idea for an area, please tell me what to change/add/etc.

Somewhere in the realms and outskirts of nightmist lies a vast valley full of evil spirits and wrongful deeds. The land is still tainted with bodies and blood. This valley was once a War-Zone for thousands of men, ranging from each race. Beserkers and Clerics line the pathways, and blood trickles through every crevice. It is odd, how a place like this could remain unseen for years, but now that it is found, people wish it was still unseen...

The land now serves as a great place for Clerics to train, and people of all classes to battle and unite. The valley is basically split into 3 parts. One is the main spot to fight several monsters, both undead and live creatures that have managed to live on. Another part is the town of Cinderfall, which has since discovery been built up and revived by merchants and traders of all sorts. The final part is the evil arena, still coated with moss and half-destroyed. Here is a breakdown of the parts.

Cinderfall

Cinderfall includes the usual, a bank, a tavern, and weapons/armor shops, stocked with fresh newly created weapons. A specialty of this area is it's unique Alchemist Shop, filled with plenty of potions created from the best alchemists using pure blood and spirits of the dead that once lied in this city. Definately a good site to visit.

The Arena

This arena is like no others. The highest level fighters will often come to fight here because of how unique it is. Also, from time to time events and special events are held here. Perhaps the arenas most unique trait is that all that enter the arena immediately get the will to fight, including Pacifists. Thats right, even your high levels Pacifists can attack (while it may not be the best) in this arena. The arena has a radius of about 5x5, where high level trainers battle it out end to end.

The Valley

The pathways in the valley are lined with dead bodies and souls. Now and then a single live monster will pop out, but usually it consists of Undead and Spirits. The Valley consists of the main paths, and a cliff on each side. At one top of the cliff lies a Enormous monster in which is said to have caused the Utter-most destruction to the Valley of Cinderfall. On top of the other Cliff lies a mysterious door leading into the cave. Though many have tried to reach it, only one man has, and has never came back out.

[I will add The Weapons/Items sold, Monsters, Bosses, and other Info after feedback on this main synopsis. Thanks]

#65782 Possibly The Best Ideas Ever!

Posted by Fable on 27 September 2004 - 09:05 PM in Nightmist Development

No.Period.Times 2.

#65775 Level 18.5 Cleric

Posted by Fable on 27 September 2004 - 08:33 PM in Characters for Sale

Oceans_Twelve's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Cleric. Str: 16, Int: 16, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 18, Exp: 4,666,288, HP: 193, MP: 189, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Call upon Deity, Aid, Holy Might, Divine Light, Consecrated Embrace.

Page me on that account!

#65474 Rappy = Ez Pk

Posted by Fable on 26 September 2004 - 05:33 PM in Clan Forum

Why the hell is this in the Clan Forum? Posts where it belongs, god damn.

But that IS funny.

#62596 Theft.

Posted by Fable on 16 September 2004 - 02:19 AM in Game Discussion

Theft is overrunning this game, and I think its time for it to stop.
If JLH cannot find enough proof to help the person get their account back, I think people should post it on forums, im sick of people stealing nuts and then saying they are "Man Made Gods". I am pretty sure this clears up who this post is about.
Their rash and unjust actions are making the playerbase of nm look like crap.

They are not the only thieves however, there are "newbs" who steal everyday, and it needs to be brought to the attention to JLH/Sysops. Stealing is based on someones morals, ppl who steal have low morals. As most of you know, I am an ex-thief. I returned things to people, and found it much more respectable to work for your own things. In the end, it feels better for your self-esteem. I can honestly say im one of the better nm players, and I worked for it all this time.

It IS ok to share, but make sure you trust the player 100%, and if possible, know them irl. I share with my brother, and everyone I know irl shares with our IRL friends. You are responsible for your own things, not JLH/Sysops, so treat them as if they were irl properties and you will keep them.

I expect to be flamed for this post, so please flame on, but if you are robbed, please inform me. I am a loser with no life and alot of arch thieves, if JLH cannot do anything to stop theft, ill encourage them to give it back :P..

Ed a.k.a PurpleHaze

Theft is ALWAYS going to happen on ANY game. Thats that. Deal. With. It.

#62084 Some Level 1's For Sale

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 05:13 PM in Characters for Sale

How much you want for Technical?

#62083 /tribute

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 05:06 PM in Improvements

no

Amen.

#62081 Subdue Nightmist

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 05:04 PM in Improvements

No.

#62080 Game Down Right Now?

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 05:01 PM in Help Forum

alternate port / dns

Ditto.

#62076 These Good Gnome Thief Stats?

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 04:42 PM in Thief Class Discussion

Fableee's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Gnome Thief. Str: 17, Int: 16, Dex: 20, Con: 18, Wis: 16, Chr: 14, Lev: 3, Exp: 2,905, HP: 36, MP: 0, Stm: 1.

Decent Gnome Thief stats?

#62067 Dice God's Be With Me.

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 04:32 PM in Characters for Sale

I got on Nightmist this morning and was rolling Great-Stat crits back and forth. I decided "Hey, I dont need all this luck just for me!" So now for a small price, I will roll you a char with Great stats. Just post your Class, Name, Gender, Race, and Minimum stats here and I will get started. Also place an offer.

#62062 Best Class And Race

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 04:26 PM in Game Discussion

Me am good for everything. :P

#62058 Bunnies In The Spider Caves Revisited

Posted by Fable on 14 September 2004 - 04:17 PM in Game Discussion

I actually think the spiders should slowly and painfully RIP OFF THEIR LEGS then watch as they squirm away. Then when they are almost free from crawling, smack them back to where they started and repeat til they give up and die...

But thats just me...