Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Gold tunnel »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 07:14:25

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Gold tunnel
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gold tunnel  (Read 1116 times)
yoyoyo

View Profile

Gold tunnel
« on: 04/07/03 at 21:49:45 »
Quote Quote

To make this you would need to make a weapon called pick axe and an ammy called light amulet (if there isnt one already)

name: Gold Tunnel

map:unavailable atm

story: umm not sure exactly what to put here so ill just say this:
This large tunnel used to be filled with happy people mining for as much gold as they can get. But soon the people got greedy and started fighting over the money. Many people died here and all the fighting attracted many monsters. The people then formed a truce and battled the evils of the monsters. Not long afterward a large stone golem charged through the mines killing every human in its path. Some brave people still try to kill this legendary creature but fail every time. This large beast now feeds on the blood of humans.

i hope that was a good enough story

Monsters:

1]Vampire bat- same damage as they do in orc caves  
2]mutated spider- 5-15 damage
3] rock wall-This is a 'monster' like a door in the SDG but you have to use a pick axe to destroy it  
4] shadow demon- does 15-25 damage  
5] stone spellcaster- does 25-40 damage  
6] infected rat- does 5- 10 damage  
7] greedy theif- does 20-30 damage  
8] gold slinger- does 5-8 damage  
9] lost orc- does 30-50 damage  

Traps: when foraging the walls will occasionally collapse, thus inflicting 50 damage to you.
Target lvl: around 20-30

Entering the tunnel: You have just entered an old gold tunnel.

Look around: As you look around you spot many forms of footprints on the dusty ground. There are small footprints slightly larger ones that look like they once belonged to a human. Then you are startled by a very large footprint that must have come from the legendary golem.

Direction: you may continue through the tunnel to the (direction/s) or head back to the (direction).

as you continue:

Enter:you have ventered farther in the tunnel

look around: the light from the entrance is now gone. The only light comes from your light amulet. As you shine it around the area you see a huge pile of bones in a corner.

Direction: you may go deeper in the tunnel to the (directions).

BOSS:

enter: you just made a huge mistake. You have stepped into the stone golems lair.

look around:This area is totally disgusting. There are blood and bones everywhere. Then as you turn around you see only the foot of a large creature. As you look up you see that the legendary creature must be at least 25 feet tall and its eyes are glaring at you.

Direction: You may return to the (direction) or continue towards light to the (direction).

this is all if you need any more info i will gladly give you it
IP Logged

Soon each and every sickening creature in this human infested place will have the attention span of ants and mutant rats will rule all!!!
Dwaerkyn

GIVE IT TO USSSSS!!!

View Profile

Re: Gold tunnel
« Reply #1 on: 04/08/03 at 22:14:08 »
Quote Quote

Umm, I already posted something similar to this  Grin.... check the Dwarven mines post.

You reminded me to post my story lol.
IP Logged

I'm hungry!
AlliedAssault

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 04/09/03 at 16:09:58 »
Quote Quote

Not a bad story but you cut to the chase way to quick so into the history of the caves more and discuss where in relation the area is to the Nightmist realm.(You should have some idea) Then you should be set.
IP Logged

My main is Alliedassault.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #3 on: 04/11/03 at 07:40:27 »
Quote Quote

i think this area is a bit 'weak' for a party of lvl 20's and 30's
IP Logged
yoyoyo

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 04/12/03 at 16:21:24 »
Quote Quote

on 04/11/03 at 07:40:27, Tender_Foot wrote:

im just tryin to say that a small group of lvl 10s shouldnt come here
IP Logged

Soon each and every sickening creature in this human infested place will have the attention span of ants and mutant rats will rule all!!!
yoyoyo

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 04/12/03 at 16:22:28 »
Quote Quote

on 04/09/03 at 16:09:58, AlliedAssault wrote:
Not a bad story but you cut to the chase way to quick so into the history of the caves more and discuss where in relation the area is to the Nightmist realm.(You should have some idea) Then you should be set.

i would prolly like it to be somewhere near dendeya cause iv been there and there isnt much stuff there that i have found
IP Logged

yoyoyo

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 04/12/03 at 16:24:17 »
Quote Quote

i forgot to include this but it would be cool if rangers could equipt a pick axe and use forage to find gold instead of food
IP Logged

Tzunami

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 04/17/03 at 00:39:16 »
Quote Quote

on 04/11/03 at 07:40:27, Tender_Foot wrote:

Some pit vipers might spice things up a bit.   Grin
BTW. This could be placed just west of the gnoll fort in that place with the gnoll slaves, it's fits the description pretty well.
IP Logged

Suspects_Child, Lord_Rayden, Sacred, FHjhzt, Nitris, Compaq, Gwyneth and Vie are my most used crits.
Zoger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 11/01/03 at 21:38:35 »
Quote Quote

i think this is a really good idea and staff should consider it what about you!?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.