Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Possess »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/16/24 at 16:01:51

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Mage Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Possess
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Possess  (Read 692 times)
Detheroc
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

Possess
« on: 01/25/04 at 19:10:20 »
Quote Quote

Now, i'm not sure how balanced this is, and i'm also aware that if added, it would take a LOT of time to code.  

Level 30  
All mana, all stam.  
When you cast this on a monster, there is a % chance (not sure what) that you will take control of the monster. When this happens your mage becomes invincible, and cannot attack. Basically you can't do anything with the mage, until the monster you possessed is dead, or you cancel the spell. Another screen then comes up with the stats of the monster, and another text box etc for you to move (can't talk to anyone though). The box would be quite similar to main NM< just with a few bits different (no inventory for example). You then get the same attack, spells, HP, stamina etc of the monster. Bosses can't be possessed. I'm not sure how balanced this would be, but hey.. It’s just a general idea.

Edit: And yeah, I got the general idea from someone elses post in the summoning topic.
« Last Edit: 01/25/04 at 19:25:51 by Detheroc » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.