Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - A Couple New Skills For Thieves. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/19/24 at 22:53:42

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Thief Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   A Couple New Skills For Thieves.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Couple New Skills For Thieves.  (Read 823 times)
Quarrel
USA 

Patriots 32 Panters 29 . Patriots WON!?!?!?!?!?!? !

View Profile

A Couple New Skills For Thieves.
« on: 01/12/04 at 04:40:24 »
Quote Quote

Entangle: Its a skill used by Theives, . This is basically used so that the thieves can rob The person of their goods. Which Thieves should be able to have the ability to rob not only gold but actual inv items. anyways Entangle makes it to where you cant move for a few seocnds but you can still attack. The Length of Time entagle stays on the victim would be like 3 - 4 seconds
 What you think

Peak: Being able to see into someones inventory. Theives,  Class that require high dext should be able to use this. lvl Req. lvl 15.

Rob: Thieves. Im not taliking about being able to steal just gold but Items in there inv. You have to be lvl 25+ to use rob. what happens is that you use robon someone 10lvl+ or - from you. it shows you a list of what is in the persons inventory and you press /rob item to take the item desired
and the item appears in your inventory. You cant steal items that have been equipted to the person. It has to  be in the inventory to rob. The % chance of a sucessful rob is totall depending on your dext, lvl, intel, and wisdom. Rob has as much percent chance  That steal gold has of stealing gold.
 What you think?
« Last Edit: 01/12/04 at 07:10:43 by Quarrel » IP Logged

Duràngëd Fòr Étërnìtÿ
Quarrel
USA 

Patriots 32 Panters 29 . Patriots WON!?!?!?!?!?!? !

View Profile

Re: A Couple New Skills For Thieves.
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/04 at 05:18:09 »
Quote Quote

Sorry Stotic  these Skills had to do with more then theives is why i put it under Suggestions folder. My bad.
IP Logged

Duràngëd Fòr Étërnìtÿ
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 01/12/04 at 06:13:47 »
Quote Quote

that doesn't make sense. why would a ranger be able peak into someone's inventory? and why would we recreate something that grasping vines is so much better for. and how can thieves and rangers cast something with no mana? it's not a natural ability in any sense to stop someone cold.  

also, why would fighters be able to use 'rob'? they're fighters, they're the least naturally dextrous class. they fight, that's it.
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 01/12/04 at 09:02:44 »
Quote Quote

fighters w/abilties... are you crazy  Roll Eyes they are fighters.. they fight.. and nothing more  Shocked
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Harley_Davidson
USA 

If you think you're tough, insult a biker.

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 01/12/04 at 15:27:50 »
Quote Quote

To make this more interesting... Why dont u scratch out the part where u can see ppls inventory and when u "rob" u rob whats the first thing in there inventory and u go from the first thing to the last thing. Wink
IP Logged

H@®£€¥_Ð@vïð§øñ...£¥ñ¥®ð_§k¥ñ¥®ð...Høø£ïg@ñ...Cøñfü¢îøü§...in game
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.