Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - roller »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 13:02:32

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Technical Support
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   roller
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: roller  (Read 562 times)
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

Derrogative   Derrogative
View Profile WWW Email

roller
« on: 02/11/04 at 03:13:53 »
Quote Quote

while rolling, the numbers changed to white griddy boxes.. i tried reinstalling but it still does it. It only happens on this computer.. any idea why its doing it?
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

Re: roller
« Reply #1 on: 02/11/04 at 04:46:00 »
Quote Quote

mail me a screenshot, do you ever see numbers?
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

Derrogative   Derrogative
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: 02/11/04 at 08:59:23 »
Quote Quote

yes every now and then the numbers will blink in but will go away on the next roll.. i noticed it also started showing nothing at all where the numbers are supposed to be lol
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
nacitar

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/11/04 at 17:16:06 »
Quote Quote

that's part of the grand design to attempt to stop rollers... he's breaking the ability to easily get the pixels by changing the dc's contents without invalidating the rectangle to signal a screen update.  (or a similar approach).   funny that it broke on your pc.
IP Logged
alone

My beautiful escape. Fall from pain. My suicide.

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 02/12/04 at 00:28:07 »
Quote Quote

on 02/11/04 at 17:16:06, nacitar wrote:
that's part of the grand design to attempt to stop rollers... he's breaking the ability to easily get the pixels by changing the dc's contents without invalidating the rectangle to signal a screen update.  (or a similar approach).   funny that it broke on your pc.

Whoa.. Maybe it's the time of night, or maybe just me.. But that went -way- over my head...
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.