Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - missing halberd + bug »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/07/24 at 04:12:40

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Technical Support
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   missing halberd + bug
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: missing halberd + bug  (Read 436 times)
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

missing halberd + bug
« on: 02/10/04 at 01:24:43 »
Quote Quote

yesterday when i logged on to my crits, someone asked me who i was, and why i had them on my friends list, not odd, because i usually add people who i do trades with. i then checked my friends list, and a number off odd people were on it i.e. badkitty. checking my other crits, evey crit had odd friends lists that werent mine.

i didnt really pay any attention to it, baught a hally, mess around at southern gatehouse, then log off.

today, i log on, to every single crit, looking for the halberd, and to my suprise, it had dissapeared. i asked my clannies, who ive known for probably 7 months now, and they didnt take it out of a vault, wasnt in my private vault, and once again, not on any of my crits.

i know i dont have a keylogger on my computer, because i dotn download anything at all, and i also did a virus scan to check. i dont share my account, and no one knows my password but my girl, and trust me, she's played a lot with me, and well, she's my girl, also, i was with her the whole time. i personally think there's a glich that just ate my halberd whole
IP Logged
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

Re: missing halberd + bug
« Reply #1 on: 02/10/04 at 01:38:55 »
Quote Quote

what crit was the halberd on yesterday, and i will tell you where it went
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: missing halberd + bug
« Reply #2 on: 02/10/04 at 02:04:44 »
Quote Quote

i dont remember now, but im pretty sure it was on SAedes last. i was switching from crit to crit
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.