Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Operation: Gold Rush »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
03/29/24 at 10:13:56

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Operation: Gold Rush
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Operation: Gold Rush  (Read 1265 times)
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

Operation: Gold Rush
« on: 02/25/04 at 20:28:53 »
Quote Quote

This might has already been suggested but its worth a shot. I'm not going to say it will improve the game, make the game more exciting or anything at all. This suggest is an idea for you the readers to give me the opinions about it.

You notice that most of the new armor/weapons have increase in value. And most players wants one of them. I'm not asking to bring the prices down or anything such as that, but more asking in creating a new quest to where the players will get good amount of gold. Like make the quest based upon a great conquistador who is roaming around the world stealing gold/jewels, and etc. Make the quest a long, and mind bending. Throw in a few riddles here and there, a few hidden keys, or dangerous booby traps. If you want to ask me why does it have to be a long quest with so much do to, is because when you defeat the boss instead of dropping weapons or armor thats magical, but let it drop like 100k gold or maybe more. This will be a great quest for all players that can survive its creatures attacks, booby traps, etc.  

I would like to hear opinions about this idea. If its too stupid then say so, go ahead and shoot me down it won't hurt me, it will just make me stronger in creating a better suggestion thats different. And another thing is that it doesn't have to be a conquistador, it could be any other boss that comes up with your imagination. Thank you for your time.
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Operation: Gold Rush
« Reply #1 on: 02/25/04 at 22:38:40 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, I always figured heros and villians would be drawn to slaying evil genius' more because of the financial rewards, rather than to steal his pocket knife.

Idea is cool.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Paranoid
Scotland 

SnIpEr On ThE rOoF!  CaNnAe DaE tHaT tHeRe SoN!

View Profile

Re: Operation: Gold Rush
« Reply #2 on: 02/29/04 at 02:59:38 »
Quote Quote

Yeah i agree the Idea is good but 100k gold and its that long lol just kill A diff boss and sell the weapon and u get more i think its gonna have to be more than 100k to make it worthwhile. Maybe make it have several small bosses before the main one or sumthing dropping like 50k, then building up as u go throw them and they get harder as u keep going on
IP Logged

Rick, Master_Law and Paranoid in-game
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.