Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Pkers Justice! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 08:38:21

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Pkers Justice!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pkers Justice!  (Read 2591 times)
Wolfgang
USA 

P|-|33|2 /\/\y 14c|< 0F 833|2

DeadKennedy5569
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Pkers Justice!
« Reply #20 on: 02/19/04 at 02:36:31 »
Quote Quote

on 02/19/04 at 00:44:30, Xien Pk wrote:

Okay now, I don't get this!  I have a 56k modem that I use.  It's F'ing slow, most of the times, the Pk'ers are invisable ontop of that, so don't give me all this BS again, I'm sick of all these lies about how ppl can just run away, or can just type: /who <Pk'ers name> to see if their a Pk'er or not... because they may be, but they may also kill Pk'ers and have a high Players Killed #.  Besides that, ppl don't want to be runing away from any other player that they see outta town.  What kind of a game would that be?  I don't see it being a very fun one...

I have a 56k modem. I have a slow computer. And I dont PK
But guess what. I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO RUN.
Dont stay on a square with people who arent allys if you dont want to risk dying. If you do, its your fault. If a thief hits you, tough. Quit whining. I dont care if its pissy or not. I die in game all the time, due to PKers. But you dont see me complaining about it. Yes, it is irritating at times. Yes, it can be a total pain.

But what you need to realize is that people will complain if PKing is banned. Probably more people than complain now, about people PKing.

I have some ideas about the Highway Patroller. I'll post them once i organize them a bit.
IP Logged

I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL, PLEDGE ALLEGEANCE -Propagandhi
IG: Wolfgang, Captain Rehab
Wolfgang
USA 

DeadKennedy5569
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: 02/19/04 at 06:08:25 »
Quote Quote

Blah. I'm not going to be able to post all of the info tonight after all. I'll start a new subject on it under development or improvements or something tomorrow. I'll post a link in here.
IP Logged

Wolfgang
USA 

DeadKennedy5569
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #22 on: 02/21/04 at 02:18:55 »
Quote Quote

Its in development. Posted.
IP Logged

Rappy_Ninja

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 02/21/04 at 02:20:44 »
Quote Quote

this idea sucks because the old players would be screwed from droping items ie cr s sgs aolp/aoh questies etc
IP Logged
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #24 on: 02/25/04 at 20:04:08 »
Quote Quote

on 02/19/04 at 02:36:31, Wolfgang wrote:

I have a 56k modem. I have a slow computer. And I dont PK
But guess what. I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO RUN.
Dont stay on a square with people who arent allys if you dont want to risk dying. If you do, its your fault. If a thief hits you, tough. Quit whining. I dont care if its pissy or not. I die in game all the time, due to PKers. But you dont see me complaining about it. Yes, it is irritating at times. Yes, it can be a total pain.

But what you need to realize is that people will complain if PKing is banned. Probably more people than complain now, about people PKing.

I have some ideas about the Highway Patroller. I'll post them once i organize them a bit.

Yeah i have a 56k modem, but its a b to the itch when the server says this 300 crits onlin (98 users) hmm... that help makes the game lag and i don't get a chance to move alot. Whenever i see someone on a square in a pk zone i take off running and then all of a sudden it lags. I wait for 30sec.-1min. until it unlags and when it get done it says welcome to the pub of the boars tusk inn... crap. Just got pked... with a lil help from the lag monster. so it will be excellent to have highway guards that makes the square a city zone. you know like (you can't attack here there are guards everywhere)
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #25 on: 02/25/04 at 22:59:00 »
Quote Quote

Let us kill the guides in Chronos!!! Cheesy
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.