Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Gold Suggestion »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/20/24 at 06:51:09

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Gold Suggestion
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gold Suggestion  (Read 2658 times)
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

Re: Gold Suggestion
« Reply #20 on: 02/21/04 at 23:05:34 »
Quote Quote

on 02/21/04 at 11:01:03, Sublime wrote:
I love this idea, theres no reason you shouldnt be able to access funds from any 1 character in your account... to add to your idea chris why not add an "Account Bank" that funds can be accessed through any character in your account (as long as your in a bank) Just a suggestion.

Ya think that was suggested...i like it
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

Re: Gold Suggestion
« Reply #21 on: 02/25/04 at 19:46:34 »
Quote Quote

the /gather gold idea is brilliant. It would be great to have a command that grabs gold from your crits instead of typing /give crit (gold). It will save some time and lets you get back to the game. Another thing is that there is nothing lazy about this at all. If you want something that is lazy it would be having someone take your crits and trained them for you if you paid them gold or if they are really nice and do it for you. So yeah I give it a *two thumbs up*
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klondìke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.