Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Already been suggested »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/03/24 at 06:56:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Already been suggested
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Already been suggested  (Read 658 times)
Destruction

Ðëåth î§ Çømîñg fø® Å££ whø øÞÞø§ë më.

View Profile

Already been suggested
« on: 02/15/04 at 17:34:34 »
Quote Quote

Aight I got a thorn key today and went to atrium, and suprise suprise he wasn't home... This is some bs man when the gcb is killed the atrium should automatically be spawned at the same time to avoid u wasteing ur time on waiting for gcb then useing ur only key to go to a boss thats not home. Atrium doesnt drop anything valuable enough to go through all that trouble but the items would still be nice to have..Staff should really consider doing this becuz this is about the 3rd time this has happened and it gets annoying.
IP Logged

It is better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that your stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
deadman
USA 

View Profile

Re: Already been suggested
« Reply #1 on: 02/15/04 at 17:39:35 »
Quote Quote

agreed
IP Logged

Boron Or Eric_Cartman IN Game...
Celerity
United_Kingdom 

Full offence intended.

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 02/15/04 at 17:43:30 »
Quote Quote

Try getting to chronos to find the boss isn't there? Gcb is hardly a trouble to kill.
IP Logged

Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/15/04 at 17:53:53 »
Quote Quote

Lol, i go to Chronos and find that TK isn't there plenty...there is a difference.  Going to Chronos doesn't waste a key that is pretty difficult to get.

I think it should be changed so that thorn keys are deleted after the next GCB is killed.  Each time the GCB is spawned so is the atrium monarch.  So if a crit logs off with the key and the GCB comes up when they log back on they don't have the key sitting on a crit.  (when they log off so it's not like, disappearing while they're running over to atrium)

It would be good because it'd prevent people from just storing keys, it would make the atrium there when you kill the GCB and keep people from hoarding keys and killing w/o killing the GCB part of the idea.
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 02/15/04 at 19:12:39 »
Quote Quote

on 02/15/04 at 17:53:53, Everlast wrote:

It would be good because it'd prevent people from just storing keys, it would make the atrium there when you kill the GCB and keep people from hoarding keys and killing w/o killing the GCB part of the idea.

It will also be easier cause you already know no one else will come in and kill you or steal your kill..

You people should just play one of those games where everything is done for you, that would be fun  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Destruction

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 02/15/04 at 19:19:30 »
Quote Quote

/t angelus dude you go and kill gcb a few times and go to fight atrium and him not be there.. u will see what we talking about
IP Logged

It is better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that your stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 02/15/04 at 19:31:50 »
Quote Quote

on 02/15/04 at 19:12:39, Angelus wrote:

It will also be easier cause you already know no one else will come in and kill you or steal your kill..

You people should just play one of those games where everything is done for you, that would be fun  Roll Eyes

...People do not come to AM that often in the first place, I don't get jumped by often either.  If someone came to Atrium while i was there odds are they would either leave, pick off a few of my crits and log/die or some how manage to overcome a party of 12 with 2 clerics and 10 attackers sitting with full spells...then i would come back with another key and tear the fk out of them.

The point of what i was saying was that it would force people to use they keys rather than having them sit around all the time and then having others who've gotten the GCB screwed over by it constantly not being in.

And I should play a game where everything is done for me.
IP Logged

Find me on Gaddy.
Vengence

Email

« Reply #7 on: 02/15/04 at 19:34:04 »
Quote Quote

rofl its hard enough to get the gcb kill - rappy gets them all o.o.
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: 02/15/04 at 20:01:18 »
Quote Quote

Then you nightmistians should stop paying ridiculous amounts of gold for them so maybe their price would drop.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Vengence

Email

« Reply #9 on: 02/15/04 at 20:12:16 »
Quote Quote

on 02/15/04 at 20:01:18, Stotic wrote:
Then you nightmistians should stop paying ridiculous amounts of gold for them so maybe their price would drop.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I like rappy making a lot of gold ^^ hes in clan Tongue
IP Logged
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 02/15/04 at 21:07:00 »
Quote Quote

I stopped buying the keys all together, tired of using him to train...other bosses to train off..and i dont like sitting in one square hours on end...
IP Logged

Find me on Gaddy.
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: 02/15/04 at 21:17:26 »
Quote Quote

what is a GCB?
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: 02/15/04 at 21:19:36 »
Quote Quote

on 02/15/04 at 21:17:26, JLH wrote:
what is a GCB?

giant cinder beast Tongue he drops the key to go to atrium Tongue got to love jlh :d
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 02/15/04 at 21:31:25 »
Quote Quote

Thats nothing, last time when i told him apprentices can covert with other ppl on the square as long as they are all clanless (didn't yet knew it wasn't just apprentices). He said 'wtf is an apprentice'.  

Btw you also ignored it and said i was prolly mistaken, and now you seem to have fixed it..
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 02/15/04 at 22:47:56 »
Quote Quote

I don't think the current system is a problem, and I've wasted plenty of keys.. The only problem with the atrium in my opinion are the drops being comparable to ones in shop. Kinda makes the trip to the atrium a bit useless, but hey if prices on keys would go down then it would kinda be like getting a free drop?  Cheesy

Maybe if the Giant Cinder Beast spawned more often 'wasting' a key wouldn't seem like such a big deal......just a thought Smiley
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Rappy_Ninja

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 02/15/04 at 23:00:43 »
Quote Quote

everybody is picking on me  Cry
IP Logged
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: 02/15/04 at 23:06:51 »
Quote Quote

on 02/15/04 at 22:47:56, Zephie wrote:
Maybe if the Giant Cinder Beast spawned more often 'wasting' a key wouldn't seem like such a big deal......just a thought Smiley

* Deval nods.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Destruction

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 02/18/04 at 00:28:12 »
Quote Quote

never thought i would agree with u but yeah that would also be a good idea
IP Logged

ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 02/18/04 at 00:44:00 »
Quote Quote

orrrrrr, gcb not spawn more regularly, but instead atirum monach be set up to spawn minutes fater it dies. reasoning behind it, is as i understand it, atrium is 1 square, you use key to get in, boss cant spawn while your sitting there, you log off, your sent to local, so it only makes sense, that you cant repeatedly kill them without multiple keys right. thats where cinder beat coems in, it only spawns once a day right, so you dont have a ton of keys floating around. and if you have to log with the key for some reason, you can use what your earned next time you want to. i just dont think having atrium spawn more frequently to cause this from happening, is a bad idea
IP Logged
Wolfgang
USA 

P|-|33|2 /\/\y 14c|< 0F 833|2

DeadKennedy5569
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: 02/19/04 at 03:06:42 »
Quote Quote

/t ice_cold ... I <3 You
IP Logged

I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL, PLEDGE ALLEGEANCE -Propagandhi
IG: Wolfgang, Captain Rehab
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.