Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Vampire class »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/02/24 at 00:31:46

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Vampire class
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Vampire class  (Read 466 times)
MightyMouse
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Vampire class
« on: 02/14/04 at 01:37:06 »
Quote Quote

This has probably been talked about, or even thought about. In either case I have quite a few idea's for these blood suckers. First off, no weapons necessary, simple teeth that progress in size and strength as the class gains lvl's.  New armor's and such for them so that they are not as common as all other class's and blended as so far almost every class in game has done, whether it be armor's or weapon's or wutever.  Few spells: blood suck, desecration, bite, immortalise. Firstly Blood Suck, the ultimate vampire spell, sucks yer enemy of a great deal of life, while adding to own, and also leaves enemy stunned for a predetermined amount of time depending on a certain stat or something of the sort. This spell would also use up all stamina as the vampire would be weak after creating such an enormous attack. Secondly, Desecration, not exactly sure bout this one, but figure it should be a self endused spell to raise a stat or group of stats or maybe make a monster/player undead for a certain period of time, allowing holy classes to enduce more damage on the foe. Thirdly, bite, a lvl 1 spell grows in strength as you lvl up, simple bite leeching life as you successfully hit an attack (will depend on str of attack as to how much life leech you will receive). Immortalise would be a greatly increasing stat enhancement for the vampire only, raising like all stats by 2 as vampires will need every stat as a part of their spells/abilities. Vampires also would not be able to enter places, except those of like a forest or dark zone, unless having a certain equippment equipped allowing them immunity from the sun. Also could have a spell such as Vanish, as they would be able to leave an area and return to their local with the click of a button, would not be able to return to original square with the same method. Umm lol im about out of idea's for these marvelous creatures I will leave it up to that of staff or of other players to add in some/take away ideas for the Vampire Wink_ peaces M_M
IP Logged
alone

My beautiful escape. Fall from pain. My suicide.

View Profile Email

Re: Vampire class
« Reply #1 on: 02/14/04 at 01:49:57 »
Quote Quote

But Vampires are a race. How can you make them into a class, it makes no sense.
IP Logged

MightyMouse
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 02/14/04 at 01:58:43 »
Quote Quote

umm same way elves don't make the best rangers on this game make vampire a class and race, or neither just stick in a seperate window on the roller screen. thats how ;0)_
IP Logged
MightyMouse
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/14/04 at 03:02:31 »
Quote Quote

with a lil improvising, this can be pulled off, where everyone would be happy Wink_
IP Logged
Lavalamp
New_Zealand 

ßëç¢ð

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 02/14/04 at 03:50:55 »
Quote Quote

that, or Stotic will lock this thread like he does all the other "new class/new race" threadSmiley
IP Logged

Dunkler_Engel/Healer/Cylena/Kalee/Tolv/Meadow/Charisma/Dark_Elfen_One/Emerge/ + A lot more
alone

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: 02/14/04 at 04:15:11 »
Quote Quote

And for good reason he does too..
IP Logged

MightyMouse
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 02/14/04 at 05:22:27 »
Quote Quote

and why is it that those threads are locked for good reason, is it to avoid improvement of the game, or just because staff doesnt want nemore work...  all of these idea's many are very good ones, some are blown off as if were either impossible or just not to "staff" standards. either way my only intention is to make the game more enjoyable to my fellow players :-D. i have many years behind me to know a lil bout wut this game needs.
IP Logged
alone

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: 02/14/04 at 11:56:32 »
Quote Quote

Not every idea is all 'productive'. Most just stand to give the person who thought it up, an advantage.
What's good to you, may not be good for anyone else. I think Nightmist has more than enough classes, ever played Legend of Mir? Three classes.. And it's been running for years with very late updates (I mean months and months late, not just afew weeks), and on top of that.. You have to pay to play it?!

Anyway, if you want to create a lot of more work for JLH, then so be it, but the class would have to be something awesome, and really stand out for it to stand the slightest chance of ever being concidered..
IP Logged

Cule
Finland 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: 02/14/04 at 14:33:58 »
Quote Quote

on 02/12/04 at 12:17:31, Cule wrote:
mmmm i really like vampire idea ... but vampires used to be something else so i suggest that when u reach some lvl point of ur crit u can go some dark place to be a vampire .... yeh?? cool right?

and then ud be like dwarf vampire fighter for example .... ??

nice huh?

Undecided
IP Logged

http://www.the-morgue.tk
alone

View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: 02/14/04 at 14:40:40 »
Quote Quote

There's only one Angel, and he makes up for the lack of Vampires.
IP Logged

Xavier_bloodhaven

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 02/14/04 at 16:38:45 »
Quote Quote

I like the idea of a vampire/undead class, but maybe vampires just a class, and undead could be the race.  
Undead would be the race that vampires are, but everything else could be undead too, except clerics and pacifists.  They should have big hp, (like 800) since they can't be healed, and when they are, they're damaged.  Maybe a way they can get hp, would be blood suck, and they get 1/10 of the hp that they damaged it for.  Undead stats should be like straight 20's or 21's, since they can't be healed.  They can have 5 or 6 stamina, whichever.  They attack like a fighter, I'm not sure about if they should have armour or not.  And since Pacifists can kill them, they should be able to rip though pacifists deity.  (They should be able to finally die, right?)  Add your opinions if they are too little, or too greatly overpowered.
IP Logged
scare

you know, hippies dont make good pets

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 02/15/04 at 01:03:53 »
Quote Quote

i think that this is a great idea, but why make them a class?  
it makes more sense for them to be a race.
maybe the staff can create a new class just for them, such as a Demonist maybe?
i cant think of any spells or abilities a Demonist can have, so give me your insight, ok?
IP Logged

DOWN WITH THE HIPPIES!
Destruction

Ðëåth î§ Çømîñg fø® Å££ whø øÞÞø§ë më.

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 02/15/04 at 01:46:16 »
Quote Quote

wut xavier said was good, *claps* as far as you alone, you need to just stop replying on this topic, unless you have something positive to say. and how exactly would i benefit more from this idea than others, all would be able to use it, including you. hmm? there is not advantage for me in this, i speak for everyone on this not just myself. i want this game to improve much like it has over the years and it deserves to be improved more and more. moron's like yourself "alone" just seem to have a negative response to improvement, meaning you need to just stay out of it. and let it be. :-D
IP Logged

It is better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that your stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.