Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Stop the duelist from running! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/10/24 at 10:06:18

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Stop the duelist from running!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Stop the duelist from running!  (Read 1196 times)
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

Re: Stop the duelist from running!
« Reply #20 on: 01/27/04 at 06:34:58 »
Quote Quote

Lmao...I would love to watch Ryan rape you rappy...he logs on and sits in one place w/o moving 99% of the time.  I bet he would drop every one of your alts w/o losing a crit.

Anyway, if you feel like a brawl of some kind get at me anytime.  You can bring your friends, clannies, even your mom if need be, but we ALL know you won't actually ever fight anyone, you just talk big and are a scared puss in game.

As a matter of fact, you log on as many alts as you want.  I will fight you with either 4 or 5 depending on if i feel like a 2nd cleric instead of many pots.  
I will fight any party you can make with 5 alts of our account.  Tongue
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Rappy_Ninja

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 01/27/04 at 18:17:40 »
Quote Quote

wanna 1v1 ? sure  Tongue
IP Logged
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 01/28/04 at 03:58:59 »
Quote Quote

Lmao, why is it that when you're being challenged by someone offering to fight all of your crits with 4 of his, you suddenly want it to be a 1v1 duel?  You're the biggest puss in this game Rappy.  You paged me in game saying you'd fight, and sent me to the other side of the map, then when i was back in arilin and you were in harabec you decided it was time for you to log to a diff crit and talk nuts from it.  When you asked for a 1v1 duel and i said i was busy---i went to the SK i found during the time you sat there paging like the little pregnant dog you are.

And I at no time said i would not 1v1 you, i just see it as pretty much you being queer as hell.  You've got a pally and a whole bunch of other nutsty crits, so nutsty that you wouldn't use all of your alts to fight 4 of mine.  Then memo me with-

A memo from Rappy_Ninja on 01-28-2004 01:17:06 saying to put it simple your just a whineing n00b wont duel me 1v1 because your scared thats the only way to put it SCARED.

You've got nothing for me to fear at all.  I would prefer not wasting a long time sitting there on a cleric fighting a pally, but if you've gotta go puss and withdraw your offer to fight with all of your alts against someone, do it, and get at me in game.  

Don't try calling other people nOObs, you are the most suck nOOb in this game, absolutly no one that is good at the game will argue against that.

on 01/27/04 at 06:34:58, Everlast wrote:
we ALL know you won't actually ever fight anyone

And that still stands, everyone can still see that you are too big a puss to ACTUALLY fight anyone.
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.