Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Clan tagging. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/14/24 at 20:08:10

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Clan tagging.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clan tagging.  (Read 1144 times)
Wisdom
USA 

All a board

View Profile

Clan tagging.
« on: 12/15/03 at 04:32:49 »
Quote Quote

People with a lot of crits and founders, chairman and chairweman know what a pain it is to tag peoples' crits.  So I have thought of a idea that may help.  Like /invite ats, there should be a way to tag someones crits in one big swoop. There are two ways that I have thought of that may work, one is for a founder to do give the person the power to tag his own crit, by giving him a clan position.  How this work is that by doing /clan appoint [person's name], would give him a position of Tag leader.  This would give him the power to tag his crits.  Now that is just the begaining, then he can do /clan tag alts that will automaticaly tag all his alts in the clan.  My second idea was for a founder to do /clan tag [person's name] [TAG]  and that will tag everyone if that persons crit that is in the clan.  

Note: By appointing someone once will give them Tag leader again will give them leader then founder. When the person is a tag leader then he can only tag his alts no one else. Since he can only tag his own crits there should be a time limit for how long he takes to tag his crits, for example 2mins. It shouldn't take more then 2mins to think of a tag name and then tag all your crits in one big swoop. After the 2min is up he/she is a normal member.
IP Logged
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Clan tagging.
« Reply #1 on: 01/23/04 at 13:17:59 »
Quote Quote

Or just allocate the tag to your account, so it does it automatically.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

Re: Clan tagging.
« Reply #2 on: 01/23/04 at 13:37:37 »
Quote Quote

In many clans you do not tag all of your alts, some people keep a couple or few tags on alts, and some people share and have 2 diff. tags on their old crits.

I still don't see a need for easier clan tagging, people shouldn't move clans so often as to make it a problem.
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.