Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - To Stotic Kinda. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 11:33:14

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Ranger Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   To Stotic Kinda.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: To Stotic Kinda.  (Read 737 times)
Haunted
Virgin_Islands 

Exit the dreams of full remorse

View Profile

To Stotic Kinda.
« on: 12/21/03 at 02:12:17 »
Quote Quote

Do you have any up coming Areas? This is kind of carrying on with the new bows post by claw...but maybe..

You say right, you'll see what you can do..heres possibly an idea you can ponder on...

Basically my idea is, for example like swamps but a lower level.

Have an extremely hard boss, for level 20's and under requiring LOTS of team work to get the boss killed for the prized bow...Thus meaning there wouldn't be a lot round either... adding on to my suggestion.

(In example terms)
Demonic General - 5 level 30's can kill it.
 If an area like that was restricted to level 20 or under ONLY.
You'd need say 20 level 20ish's to kill the boss, but obviously the boss would have to be harder.

If it were to be the swamps, i know it won't be but it could be like.

Hydra Bow
Description blah blah(remember i cant see the layout as im banned)
Damage: + 1 on enchanted bow.
Vamparic: only 0.1 (its just a different weapon making them change very slightly, isnt going to really unbalance everything) and its hard to get...if people want it that bad they can go get it.

Feedback from anyone is great...i don't see how it could unbalance anything really either.  

The main thing that should be considered is the level 20 or lower thingy having to kill a boss for a level 30 item, i think its a good idea..
IP Logged

Sature the souls of a virgin land.
A nation on its knees by its own naive
beliefs. Feasting on the flesh of our starving
who­re. Idly looking on as it bites once
more.
Claw

Email

Re: To Stotic Kinda.
« Reply #1 on: 12/21/03 at 02:46:49 »
Quote Quote

or another suggestion  Tongue i have posted this everywhere many times, and each time I add/subtract some stuff to it Grin one of these times i'll get it just right...
Possessed Bow
base damage: 18, can be used by: Rangers
Discription: This bow has been passed down through the ages since the begining of time, when satan's head was crushed.  This bow is possessed by the demons, and anyone who touches it looses health to the demons.  Also, the holder gets possessed by demons when he equips it.  The weapon is also very powerful and holds the ability to take an enemy down in one blow.
lvl needed to equip: 28
Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/0 damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

HP drainage: 3 hp per 2 seconds
chance of one hit kils: 1%
when this weapon is equiped your nopk list is cleared.
I'm working on an area called the Demon caves or the Dungeon (can't decide) and the boss is Satan, who drops this weapon.
« Last Edit: 12/21/03 at 21:21:32 by god_of_black_death » IP Logged
Claw

Email

« Reply #2 on: 12/21/03 at 02:47:31 »
Quote Quote

oh yeah, doesn't work on bosses Smiley
IP Logged
Haunted
Virgin_Islands 

Exit the dreams of full remorse

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 12/21/03 at 05:51:12 »
Quote Quote

Nah, too powerfull. With the amount of attacks a Ranger gets the 1% is nothing.  

Stotic ..can you PM me when you've read it please? And tell me personally what ya think.

~Thanks in Advance
IP Logged

Sature the souls of a virgin land.
A nation on its knees by its own naive
beliefs. Feasting on the flesh of our starving
who­re. Idly looking on as it bites once
more.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.