Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Cursed HP »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/05/24 at 20:41:03

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Ranger Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Cursed HP
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cursed HP  (Read 667 times)
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

Cursed HP
« on: 09/28/03 at 03:13:58 »
Quote Quote

My ranger was on track for, well...lets just say..very very high hp.  At lvl 19 or 18 he got his last 10, he is lvl 26 now and has gotten all 8s and 9s...mostly 8s.  Still on track for high hp, even w/ all 8s and a 16 at arch he'll have something around 285, but it seems screwed up that a ranger would hit that large of a slump when the ranger i was lvling with him, and clicked at same time for each lvl w/ has gotten normal hp gains w/ mostly 9s a few 10s and an 8 or 2.....Anyone else have a crit that seems to have been cursed?
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Cursed HP
« Reply #1 on: 09/28/03 at 08:37:53 »
Quote Quote

on 09/28/03 at 03:13:58, -Gaddy- wrote:
My ranger was on track for, well...lets just say..very very high hp.  At lvl 19 or 18 he got his last 10, he is lvl 26 now and has gotten all 8s and 9s...mostly 8s.  Still on track for high hp, even w/ all 8s and a 16 at arch he'll have something around 285, but it seems screwed up that a ranger would hit that large of a slump when the ranger i was lvling with him, and clicked at same time for each lvl w/ has gotten normal hp gains w/ mostly 9s a few 10s and an 8 or 2.....Anyone else have a crit that seems to have been cursed?

lol i'm training 8 rangers halflings at the moment. of them 8 3 were on the run for 300+ hp now two of em will have atleast 287 at arch and the other will have atlesat 285 but i had a drop too lol.

guess it's just bad luck at the end and good luck at the start :d
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Eiements
USA 

Endure the Elements

elementskter15
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 10/07/03 at 05:26:29 »
Quote Quote

i belive hp was returned to normal gain for halflings
IP Logged

i like stuff
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 11/07/03 at 11:39:06 »
Quote Quote

I'd agree with that. I'm training 3 rangers at the moment, one of em gained like 5 10s over the fist 7 levels, but since then i've seen 2 9s and the rest 8s i think. Which does kinda suck, as all 3 of em will be very lucky to get over 275 i reckon  Sad

But i got another couple at lvl 26 right now that were mostly leveld a little while back, and they're headed for 285+ i tihnk  Cheesy
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 11/08/03 at 12:08:54 »
Quote Quote

on 10/07/03 at 05:26:29, Eiements wrote:
i belive hp was returned to normal gain for halflings

Erm, thats stupid.. The re level is optional, so the people who have leveled up from 1-25 with the bonus hp, won't want to reset as there hp is better than everyones. But, when the other people reset so there hps the same, they'll get the old hp again, so it will still be worse. Am I missing something here? Seems to me like this re leveling won't solve anything.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 11/19/03 at 01:30:41 »
Quote Quote

no what is screwed up is the fact that the only real advantage human rangers had over halfling rangers(1 more constitution) doesn't matter anymore.  Every single halfling being leveled is gettin 280's now.  I own 3 human rangers, and two of them have 295 hp.  I don't think it's fair that halflings w/18 const are gettin high 280's and low 290's w/18 constitution while my humans w/the near best rolls a 19 const ranger can get are 5hp higher.  Human rangers either need their hp raised to match the increase the halflings have gotten, or the halflings hp should be reduced to the way it used to be.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.