Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Help?! (Not Asking for help.. just topic) »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/19/24 at 06:02:44

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Help?! (Not Asking for help.. just topic)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Help?! (Not Asking for help.. just topic)  (Read 1109 times)
Version 1.0
USA 

Downloading Version 1.0

View Profile

Help?! (Not Asking for help.. just topic)
« on: 12/17/03 at 19:48:12 »
Quote Quote

Synn was in the Sleeping Fox Inn playing cards with a couple of friends. Synn decided to himself that this was getting bored and he needed some action. Synn... not much for armor put on a Oak Vest and grabed his Iron Staff. Synn colected his money and told his friends he was off on a adventure. Synn was on his way to North Nightmist and saw the bank near him. Synn went inside the bandkdeposited the money he won and was back on his way. While Synn was walking through some type of medow he saw many Bunnies and many Bunny Fur laying around everywhere. Synn was still wondering around the medow when he found a Deer with his back turned. Synn walked up quietly behind the Deer and swong his mighty Iron Staff at the deer, but the deer felt the wind moving towards him and Jolted away. Synn did not let this bother him because he knew there were many other deer. Synn then continues to wonder around the medow, but stops. He sees a huge Spiders Web, but no spider to be seen. Synn turns around about on his way to leave the spiders web when he fells something coming at him! Synn turns around and sees a huge Sentry Spider making it's way towards him. Synn does not run, but stands there and fights. Synn and the Sentry Spider have a huge fight. Synn is about to die and swings his last shot at the Spider hoping to kill it, which he does. Synn notices a healing potion laying on the ground near him and reaches for it, but when he grabs it the grass he is standing on gives way and he falls into some Tunnel. Synn starts to make his way down the tunnel when he sees a path. Synn takes the path, but it's a trap!!! Synn starts to frantic and screams for help! But no one... Synn has been there for a couple of hours and manages to get out one last word before he passes out

Synn:"Help!!"

Note: This is my first R/P so please if you find it stupid keep your opinions to yourself
IP Logged

dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

Re: Help?! (Not Asking for help.. just topic)
« Reply #1 on: 12/17/03 at 19:58:45 »
Quote Quote

nice story there. Just a few pointers fells was meant to be feels i take it, no bigy you might want to read over it before you post and maybe you could devlop parts of your story a bit, such as the fight maybe it wasn't mean to be long but it would have made the story more intresting.  Grin just trying to help don't rant at me.
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Version 1.0
USA 

Downloading Version 1.0

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 12/17/03 at 20:22:01 »
Quote Quote

Yea, that only took me like 7 mins to write/think of it.. I just wanted to see what it felt like to RolePlay.. It was pretty kewl.. I may do it again someday  Grin
IP Logged

Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 12/17/03 at 22:27:27 »
Quote Quote

Not bad, but you used Synn WAY too many times.  

Edit: I know you said to keep your opinions to yourself.. but thats easily fixed.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Version 1.0
USA 

Downloading Version 1.0

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 12/17/03 at 22:55:50 »
Quote Quote

on 12/17/03 at 19:48:12, Synn wrote:

Note: This is my first R/P so please if you find it stupid keep your opinions to yourself

I ment if you we're going to Flame me keep it to yourself. I found that if I use I or Me to much the Reader would get lost and forget who I was.. Also that was kinda a 3rd person r/p Undecided Not sure if there has been any of them... Next time I will go 1st person and do a little 3rd person. Thanks for trying to help me Cheesy  
IP Logged

Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 12/18/03 at 20:38:51 »
Quote Quote

I don't pretend to be good at Englsih, so my example is probably crap, but I hope it gives you a general idea.. lol

''Synn was still wondering around the medow when he found a Deer with his back turned''

Instead, you could do:

While travelling through the medow, he stumbled accross a Deer.. etc'  

Not a good example, but hey.. It makes a change from having Synn at the start of each sentance.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 12/20/03 at 18:24:36 »
Quote Quote

(OOC) Use OOC people!!
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.