Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Large Forest »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/24/24 at 09:21:17

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Large Forest
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Large Forest  (Read 757 times)
Pin

Deadly Beloved & the aviators all the way baby!!!!

ArchAngelVirus1
View Profile Email

Large Forest
« on: 11/28/03 at 00:10:29 »
Quote Quote

(Ok this time i'm going to be my zerker xD)

The battle worn dwarf walked slowy threw the forest eyes searching ever constanly, blood stained his halberd and most of his body which was only covered in the thinnest of materials offering no protection from blows sent his way.  He nods to a nearby fighter that didn't look to have many fights under his belt, the fighter ready to run from the man but the nod showed he was only passing threw and the young man continued his fight with the charcoal colored bear.  A turn was given and he stood face to face with a brown colored bear glaring hungrily at the berzerker.  A small smirk crossed the dwarfs lips before the halberd was thrown forth in one small thrust sending it out of the back of the bears head and it falled... victum to the adept zerker's smite.  The zerker continued his way along the grassy path untill the sun was retreating for its rest at which time he made camp, he was not the smartest thing alive but he could make his way around a campsite and set up a liveable quarters using some brush and other nearby materials,  after starting a small fire he turned and went to the small stream grabbing some water quickly dodging a few frogs and growled as a fairy's whirlpool almost pulled him under... he returned to the campsite and set in front of the fire watching the fire but also keeping an eye out for any who was foolish enough to step onto his grounds while he relaxed for the night and gave his worn body time to cool off and repair the minor wounds.
IP Logged
darknessanddragons

Email

Re: Large Forest
« Reply #1 on: 11/28/03 at 17:11:15 »
Quote Quote

OOC: im being my druid.

"run for your life. the bears are following me" a druid holding an iron staff ran past the zerker and unleashed natures fury on the bears......
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.