Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Questing anyone? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 23:44:39

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Questing anyone?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Questing anyone?  (Read 881 times)
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

Questing anyone?
« on: 11/19/03 at 05:13:48 »
Quote Quote

Ok so I wanna write a questing story, so anyone got some roleplaying names *So no names like bumbumfoofoo, and crap like that* Of characters They want me to use in the story?

I'd prefer one of each class really, and Im only doing max 2 players of the same class so... Go ahead and post.

My characters is Stryar Gualhiem of the Southern forest, he is a ranger. So one more ranger people, and all other classes are free. Cheesy

Thank ya thank ya!

Edit: *cough* Human ranger dernit, Background should be explained in the story...
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

Re: Questing anyone?
« Reply #1 on: 11/20/03 at 03:21:19 »
Quote Quote

Well, So far I have one name for the story, but that doesnt matter. Ill get to writing it now, First part should be out by tommorow at least Cheesy

IP Logged

Anonymous0
USA 

Everybody is somebody else's weirdo

276359455 276359455   deadly_oreo_cream   fairyfoofoogirl
View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: 11/23/03 at 16:24:47 »
Quote Quote

Hey whuts wrong with the name bumbumfoofoo.... i happen to like that name thankyouverymuch. And there should be 2 -twin- druids o.O
IP Logged

The voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas....
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: 11/24/03 at 01:08:31 »
Quote Quote

( OOC: When posting a topic or something out of character in a post on this forum. Would you please use OOC: )

Thanks  Smiley
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 11/28/03 at 02:20:33 »
Quote Quote

(Well, I still havent got the chance to acctually WRITE this, but Im gonna wing it right now just so there is something to look at.)

It was a calm and peaceful day in nightmist, as stryar walked briskly towards the doors of the boars tusk inn. As he swung the doors open he was met with a strong aroma of liquor and sweat. The bar was virtually empty this early in the morning, but there were still several people sitting at tables, or passed out on the bar.

Stryar walks with purpose towards the stairs leading up to the rooms of the inn. In one swift motion, he slides his hands within his robes and withdraws two slim blades of elven design. Elven Katanas. He strides silently to the room at the end of the hall, and without pausing hurls all his weight at the door.  

The door buckles, and stryar falls into the room, rolling onto his feet, and sweeping the room with his hawklike eyes. Seeing a small shadow deeper in the room he takes up a combative stance. The shadow hurls itself at stryar without warning. One, two quick swishes of elven mithril, and a small halfling slumps to the floor. His mission is complete.

(Well, thats a little of my characters past life, one of his many jobs he has taken up over the years, and finished with relative ease.)
IP Logged

Lich
Germany 

Death is but the beginning.

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 11/28/03 at 16:16:08 »
Quote Quote

Bean if you want you can put your story up where i am putting the nightmist book im wrighting ill send you the link memo me in game and ill get it to you if not then just ignore this and ill see you in game.
IP Logged

Grave digger when you dig my grave, will you make it shallow so I can feel the rain.
Evanglista

What if you were told: one more hour?

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 11/28/03 at 16:59:46 »
Quote Quote

(OOC: It's ok for me to post right? Cuz i really like your story line. Oh well...here it goes)

While carefully sorting through her pouch of coins and jewelry, a thin girl with long dark hair and a full light-weight dress heard the sound of blades slicing the air in a room directly behind her. Quickly she gathered her things and replaced them and the pouch to her waist. She gulped down the last of her drink and payed the bar tender with a few coins from her pouch. He gave her a grin, winked,

“What would a pretty girl like you be doing at an inn like this?”

“Who has the room at the end of the hall?”

“Well, I don’t think-"

She cut him off and furtively glided soundlessly and breathlessly to the end room. As she peeked through a crack she saw man holding two blades above another who lie dead on the floor. He turned his head abruptly and their eyes met.
« Last Edit: 11/28/03 at 20:26:26 by Evanglista » IP Logged

*Faith is believing what you cannot see; In faith we see what we believe.*
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 11/29/03 at 00:35:32 »
Quote Quote

(OOC Yes if everyone wants to integrate themselves into the story they can feel free, But if you dont want to just message me with your chars name/persona And Ill try to fit em in)
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.