Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - humoris roleplay »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/20/24 at 08:36:04

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   humoris roleplay
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: humoris roleplay  (Read 1736 times)
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

humoris roleplay
« on: 10/02/02 at 00:50:59 »
Quote Quote

o.o.c. there used to be  long stories that ppl would make that would be really funny. im going to try and start one but please ppl try to remember to not start fighting over what somebody says about you..

One day Pippin was walking through the grassy meadow for no particular reason when a group of the resistence fighters come out and begin to beat him with sticks. "ouch" pippin yells "why are you doing that" so he pulls out his cristmas blade all the while signalling to his nooby army.....

The resistence had a brilliant plan or so Tempes, Disjunction and all the others thought, you see the plan was to show that they could defeat the N.B.M. without great swords and weapons. they were hoping this would bring more ppl to the clan...like they dont have enough already.
back to the fighting.

while pippin and samus and whoever else is crazy enough to fight like 200 lvl 30 warriors ....with sticks....where fighting they hoard of noobies began to complete the second part of the plan.

to the resistence clan house..

Krillick anthrax and Desire_me where standing guard.
"hey krillick will you actually fight if any noobs come back?"asks anthrax
"no." admitted krillick but i might wack a few here and there for fun...lol" they all burst out laughing but the desire_me got up off the ground where shed been previously rolling.

"Whats that?,i here for the first time in my life ppl who actually desire me!!" or so she thought

in reallity about one hundred noobies where coming down the walkway with there oak staffs and warhammers and ocasionally a BOH.....

........................your turn ppl
« Last Edit: 10/03/02 at 04:31:35 by Cyric » IP Logged

if ignorance is bliss, then why arnt there more happy people
Dwaerkyn

GIVE IT TO USSSSS!!!

View Profile

Re: humoris roleplay
« Reply #1 on: 01/14/03 at 23:12:25 »
Quote Quote

Then..... much to anthraxes suprise, over the hill came...... King newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

I'm hungry!
Drake
USA 

To Luv What You Live For Is A Great Thing.

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/23/03 at 23:46:08 »
Quote Quote

And with the Big BOH King Newbie had, He struk out at the Resistance with alot of force.But the other warriors where too many and Took King Newbie out....
IP Logged

*~Sir_Drake & Libra~*
The man

Ninjas are mammals.

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: 04/14/03 at 00:27:26 »
Quote Quote

So then, off in the distance a cry is heard, a faint and suttle cry of a little boy.  This little boy looks harmless but upon closer inspection, he has a Super Powerful, Really Big, Sword/Axe/Warhammer All Rolled Into One!!! in his little purse. The little boy asked if he could join The Resistance, but Krillick said "nah". So, the kid got really mad and killed Krillick in one shot and called on his Ninja friends! The Ninjas all came and (while wailing really hard on guitars and chopping numerous heads off) killed everyone in The Resistance, so they vanished into the distance.
But then....!
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 04/16/03 at 02:03:32 »
Quote Quote

Ladeeda-- Then Alec came and killed everyone

---The end
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: 06/01/03 at 23:01:20 »
Quote Quote

funky
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Dwaerkyn

GIVE IT TO USSSSS!!!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 06/14/03 at 00:56:07 »
Quote Quote

Sequel:

Alec had killed everyone, but the bacteria grew on everyones dead bodies until they had multiplied to form hugre viruses. They infested the dead mens bodies and made them into superhumans.  The newbies function as Archmasters, and the Archmasters as sysops.

As they gained power their souls came back from wherever they were, and the struggle for control began.

Eventually however, the viruses lost and the humans returned to normal.  King newbie, now also alive took revenge on Alec and killed him, and was careful to burn the body as to make no means of reincarnation. Then Dwaerkwyn whoed up and told everybody to go back home.

IP Logged

I'm hungry!
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 09/28/03 at 03:54:53 »
Quote Quote

somebody has been slacking.. this was started several years ago.. i havnt posted for a good 6 months, my account should be deleted...

---"a writer is an engineer of the mind " Joseph Stalin Smiley
IP Logged

if ignorance is bliss, then why arnt there more happy people
Julias Belmont
USA 

Will You Walk With Me Along The Path Of Darkness?

DeweyStigmata
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 09/28/03 at 07:00:18 »
Quote Quote

Then Samuel shows up and revenges Alec's death by killing everyone again, he burns the bodies and torches the entire planet, thus destroying yet another world on his score board.

and finally....

The End.
IP Logged

A World Withou String, Is A World In Chaos....
Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 09/30/03 at 23:25:59 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, you all just say this hear because you can't do it in game.
You all know you would have your asses handed to you.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: 10/14/03 at 17:40:33 »
Quote Quote

The Trilogy:

Then came a bunny from out of the grassy meadow into Nightmist and hopped his into the busy town. At the entrance to the sewers, What was left of TR and some new members, Began a noob invasion in the sewers. Then the team heard a squibble. They looked down and seen a cute lil' cuddly wabbit(rabbit). The team was like "awwwe how cute" "He's beautiful" and then the rabbit eyes turned from a cute blue to an horrid red and began attacking the team. With its lightning fast reflexes he was dodging every attack from the team and with a powerful hopped, the rabbit went straight through the powerfullest member of the team. The member of TR fell and his entrail went everywhere. The New TR now scared began to flee, but the Rabbit chased.......
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: 10/15/03 at 16:13:02 »
Quote Quote

and out of nowhere king arthur lobbed the holy hand gernade on high until it land in the way of wabbit who was out of breath from chasing the TR members. And Then....
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Spekkio
USA 

I didn't come here to fight... I came here to win!

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: 10/15/03 at 16:28:56 »
Quote Quote

In the middle of the sewers, TR lurked hiding from the horrid wabbit and now the mighty Arthur.  One TR member to another, "Is it safe? Can we come out now?" the other replies, "NO! I dont want to see that wabbit again."  "But, he was destroyed!"  "Whatever destroyed that wabbit is TOO powerfull....  *cries*   and can't go!"

Just then a powerfull smell entered thier noses.  As the last TR members sat in the dark, smelly, underworld of the sewers.... SOMEBODY FLUSHED.  Now covered in poo, the last of TR had to flee from the sewers where they meet....
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: 10/15/03 at 16:38:59 »
Quote Quote

Then the mighty Authur came down from above yelling "You can't escape from me!" "I will own you before the night is over!" The TR now trembling with fear, raced to get out of the sewers and away from the King. On their way out they are being attacked by the local rats and the poo cover TR is attracting leeches and more rats to them......
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Rafie_Khan

There was that one time....

x0Skitzophiliac0x   x0Sp4nky0x
View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: 11/20/03 at 23:45:29 »
Quote Quote

Fleeing through the sewers they ran into alec the destroyer (the killer of everyone) who instant startd to choke on a piece of cheese. TR Laughed at him in a monty python fashion before continuing thier course. Finding the end of the sewers the climbed up to find they had run all the way to resthaven.  

Not knowning what to expect they entered an arena to find a bunch of transvestite hobo's duking it out gladiator style. This had freaked the newly formed TR team a bit but they say curiosity killed the cat. They entered the arena and before they could run the garrison doors closed and they were in an arena and the great fighter sat in his throne watching. He bellows from his seat "You shall defeat my Wenches or DIE TRYING!". The TR team must have noticed the fighter was nailing transvestite hookers but dared not to insult the great one (and not wayne gretsky).

They fought and fought and fought some more until all were dead. This angered the great fighter intensely. He entered the arena fully equiped for a archmaster against only adepts. To thier surprise it was Alec's alt! He stepped out infront of them and was ready to battle when all of a sudden he choked on a piece of cheese. The crowd went into a riot. without a law system it was total anarchy!
IP Logged

"It doesn't matter what everyone thinks. It matters that you know the truth."
Julias Belmont
USA 

Will You Walk With Me Along The Path Of Darkness?

DeweyStigmata
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 12/28/03 at 09:12:44 »
Quote Quote

You forgot about Alec's avenger. Samuel! and Jango the Ancient.
IP Logged

A World Withou String, Is A World In Chaos....
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 12/30/03 at 17:34:57 »
Quote Quote

on 09/30/03 at 23:25:59, Phobos - Puppet wrote:
You all know you would have your asses handed to you.

And not from you.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 01/22/04 at 21:56:39 »
Quote Quote

And soooo the riot goes on!! And the TR members were proud of their victory!!! Cheesy BUT!!on 12/28/03 at 09:12:44, Anarchist Cookbook wrote:
You forgot about Alec's avenger. Samuel! and Jango the Ancient.

And so the dreadful Alec still LIVES!!!! Shocked

So the crowed goes nutz and throws rottin deer meat and worn out rabbit fur at the TR members!!! So the TR members that are covered with rottin deer meat AND worn out rabbit furs!!! (which they collected on their way btw) Escaped from that hell hole!!! Soo they ran out of Resthaven while the angered crowed was chasing them, and BACK into teh sewers!!

And now away from Resthaven, the party is safe and sound!!! *yay!!*

BUT THEN!!!!

Flesh eating sewer ratz..... EVERYWHERE!!!!

They use their might to SMITE teh foul beasts!!! And they hack, and slash, and hack, and slash, and hack, and slash, and HACK, AND SLASH!!! Until they were safe from the rats!!!

Running from the creatures, they found a spot where the ratz could not find them.. Sanctuary alast!! The party was safe (FINALLY!!)

So one of their young paladins in the party had gained a lvl from that awesome battle!!! And so they continue their quest to Black Thorn, So they may buy a Justice Blade for their party member!! :-D And on their way... They encountered two figures fighting!!! They heard voices such as-

Voice 1: "C'mon now!!! Give me your best shot you big PANZE!!!"

Voice 2: "Ha!! You know you will fall by my blade... N00B!!!!"

Vioce 1: "HA!!!! You know you would have your arse handed to you!!"

Voice 2: *Chuckles* "And not from YOU!!!!"

So the TR members watched them fight to the 'death' while rolling on the sewege ground laughing!  

IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
busta_newb
USA 

memo me as busta_newb, Or busta_ok

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: 01/29/04 at 18:06:25 »
Quote Quote

on 01/22/04 at 21:56:39, Creed wrote:

Voice 1: "C'mon now!!! Give me your best shot you big PANZE!!!"

Voice 2: "Ha!! You know you will fall by my blade... N00B!!!!"

Vioce 1: "HA!!!! You know you would have your arse handed to you!!"

Voice 2: *Chuckles* "And not from YOU!!!!"

So the TR members watched them fight to the 'death' while rolling on the sewege ground laughing!  

Now those last two voices sound familar /ROFL
IP Logged

Virginity is like a bubbble one prick and its gone!!

Memo me as busta_newb,busta_ok, gruda, the_muffin_man
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.