Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Nightmist Lounge (role-playing) »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 10:26:48

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Nightmist Lounge (role-playing)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nightmist Lounge (role-playing)  (Read 7885 times)
Stalker

i dunno

View Profile

Re: Nightmist Lounge (role-playing)
« Reply #80 on: 01/26/04 at 12:52:48 »
Quote Quote

OOC (im not very good at this as this is only my second post in this section so ull have to all bear with me please and just tell me if it sucks)

A small dwarf walks in and sits down to tell his story. I am Stalker of Death and i have traveled this world looking for an answer to my question. "why do people always have to kill each other?" I have found no answer as yet but i feel that i am getting closer to the reply that i seek, I have been to many many places and barely escaped death at all of them. this is why people call me the stalker of death because it seems that death is always watching me. i have killed people in my time, but only in self defence and never out of pure hatred, my goal is to find an answer to the question, my life is filled with torment and suffering for all i have is my fellow clan members and a few good friends. i trust no-one except 2 people which i will not speak of for they are both too great to mention in this place. *pulls dagger from his tunic* this is my weapon of choice i have spilt the blood of many people with this weapon but i think that i will spill no more. i feel my life is approaching its end as is my journey. i think now i shall leave you all and go back to the place i came from to continiue looking for the answer

(i know it sucks but hey i tried)
IP Logged

a wise man once told me that if you dont hurt people they wont hurt you. he lied .....so i killed him
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.