Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Nightmist Lounge (role-playing) »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
03/29/24 at 12:04:22

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Nightmist Lounge (role-playing)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nightmist Lounge (role-playing)  (Read 7856 times)
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

Re: Nightmist Lounge (role-playing)
« Reply #20 on: 06/20/02 at 06:26:08 »
Quote Quote

thank you drizzt i finally know who you are mutters, Forgotten realmsthat was an enjoyable story. though i pray for you that the god Pandilex does spare you for calling him a "demi-god" and a servent to JLH.

I will continue my tale...
As i was saying The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up *the room begins to fade away and a brilliant battle sequance comes into view I  turned around and the group of us where face to face with a creature that was armored from head to toe and riding a brilliant black horse, whos eyes where filled with the rage of battle and seemed to glow red .but at the same time he seemed to be sompleatley inocent , like a young boy who just broke a childish rule and was seeking the protection from a punishment.  

We had to be frozen completly, this "man" was misguiding us, making us believe that he was of inocence, and in this time i saw Tanorath seem to emit a hazy red white and blue light that can only be decribed as godlike, but it would later prove to be part of his resourcefulnes, he was a pretty dang good wizard.

After the light began I emediatly felt normal again, and i got a good look at this "man" he was a cloaked figure in a dark blue ragged cloak, with a gleaming jemmed balt and what appeard to be turquase shoes. his face was a mystery his nose was that of a normal mans though it appeared it was bleeding.
His ears where long and pointed at the top, and his chin was long and covered in whiskers. And i saved his eyes for last because they where quite strange his eyes where what looked like grey  but behind them was unlimmeted time and space, i couldnt imagine what horrors andsights lay beneth his gaze.

yes but enough chit chat let me get into the good stuff

I pulled out my sword swung it over my head, ran forward and jumped into the air, it seemed like an eternaty befaroe i came into distance in the air, and when i did i swung my sword as hard and as fast as i could, but it was to no avail, he mearly wipped me away with one swip[e of his hand from then on i knew this would not be an easy battle.

Gardold took out his trident and stood toward the "man he charged and at the same time Tanorath cast a fire spell, and Jacks began shooting arrows at the "man" he dived rolled and swirved then he knocked all three of them back. I got off the ground and almost made a strike but actually got hit with one of my own teamates arrows. I fell back to the ground.

Meanwhile my teamates where throwing everything at him, he seemed to be running on the walls dodgeing it all arrows, slings, swords, maces, clubs, and spells alike. i saw tineran shoot lightning out of his hand and actually hit "him" and emediatly "he" turned around and bounded down on tineran, he grabbed tineran, tineran was helplessly trying to free himself from "his" death grip, but with no succses i wached as my friend died , and crumpled to the floor in a pile not much unlike those of "his" minions. then it hit me something very few people know, and must find out for themselves. but what it did was rejuvinate me, i got up and ran at "him" i hit him in a barrage of hands, feet, steel, teeth, and nails fighting possibly to the very end of my life and he blocked each attack, and countered it.

i called out to Ethinorem " through me an arrow", he did and i cought it, i stood back from "him" and i threw the arrow as fast as i could, "he" autamatically cought it, this is what i was hoping for, i was already on the ground in a fast swirling motion with my hand gripped to my sword. I swirled and hit "his" leags, they both fell to the flloor, and hestummbled and gave out a small cry then he exploded in a radience of colors not ever seen by any races eyes, and we all flew back.

I woke up seven days later with a nasty headache, an arrow wound, and in need of a phyciatrist more than anyone. but our mission was a succses, besides the loss of Tineran.

*sigh,thats it the end, i again am exaughsted i hope you liked my tale, if you did perhaps i'll tell you another....*smiles,bartender this time get me a coke.* the head bartender walks quietly out of the building he whispers somethiong in the assistents ear before he runs out, and you see the assistent cringe, then Dunadan gets up...............
IP Logged

if ignorance is bliss, then why arnt there more happy people
Whirlwind.  Lord of the winds.

Email

« Reply #21 on: 06/21/02 at 03:26:23 »
Quote Quote

The mist came for the first time,  I was not there.  I was forged in a mighty forge,  such spells were put on me I could withstand anything,  even the mist!  I became the first lance of fire!  I survived for 2 weeks destroying everything that my knight could reach.  He thought he was the powerful one!  Now,  the mist came again.  He was destroyed and never came out of the mist, but I was morphed and changed by the mist. I lived and became a large spirit.  Every dagger of spirits came to me before coming into existance.  I figured out how to take forms.  I had no name.  But I was known as LanceOfFire before anything.

My first and favorite form. ----- WhirlWhind  Lord of the winds

I,  the lord of the winds.  Was born a month ago.  As my father was a dwarf I was strong and inherited his looks, but as it was always said.  I inherited the heart of my mother.  She was an elf and my father left her right after I was born.  Five days after my father left.  A funnel came and took my mother and I to the forest.  Where we met an old druid.    

In my mind though.  The funnel and I were in a large fight.  It tossed me and flipped me.  I tried to resist,  and it couldn't harm me.  When I was put down.  The old druid walked up and gave me a magical sleep.    

My mother was told I was a special boy.  Since my father was a gifted cleric and my mother a ranger.  I was to become a powerful mage.  Lord of the winds,  the druid blessed me.  Gave me a magical amulet.  And I grew,  both my mind and my body grew.  Now at 2 week old I was as strong as a dwarf.  Soon again I was capture by another funnel.  When it picked me up.  My amulet started glowing.  My own whirlwind was coming to my aid.  

As they fought,  I was pushed into the I was becoming a whirlwind myself.  My amulet was transfered inside my heart.  My body was becoming wind.  Then I left.  When the fight was over between the whirlwind and the funnel.  The whihrlwind has lost.  Now the funnel came towards me.  

I summoned up my power.  The amulet had given my heart and my brain knowledge of magic.  I flew at my opponent.  He fled.  He would train more first.  

Now I can take the form of the whirlwhind (not whirlwind anymore as he has died).  Or the form of my strong dwarf self.  I will not reveal my  name at this time.  

Me feeling my power,  reached a weak person far, far away.  I brought him into safeness

----- My second form  Leonard_nimoy.  

I also a spirit,  came into many forms,  but I got stuck into one.  Spock I was called.  But I went by leonard.  I came from later in time,  but I was tossed into a skin of evil,  so I came into the dimension of magic (A horrible place for elves and humans.)  Treasure there was great,  but horrible beings came and started using magic spells on me.  Of course,  these were the long-lost necromancers.  I was taken out by the spirit.  I didn't fit in and was treated badly (Occ:  a sucessful attempt at rping).  I still don't

As I reached  my power further.  I finally got into cyberspace.  There one person caught my eye.....

----- My third form (from cyberspace)  Yabb1gold

I was rich in cyberspace.  Even the creator of the mist (Occ: JLH)  used me in ways that no other being could.  I was glad to see what he had done, so I came here with the spirit.  He used me also.  I was rich,  I tell you RICH!.

----- The oldest form I got tired with  Orgish_hand

Another form just walked in front of me was so powerful.  I tried to take over the ogre (as an ogre it was)  but I only could take over its hand.  The weak thing!  It was strong,  but if a duck licked it.  It would be of no use to me at all.  

I will use these form from time to time.  But I am always the true lord of the winds.  All winds but the western one will obey me, but even still,  I send the eastern one around the world to push the western one where I want it.  

*Sits down at the table,  knocking down a few cups.*

and as for you satan.... *blows a cup over satans head and it spills*  I'm not very fond of demons.  Leonard_nimoy met you in the magic dimension.  I saw your disgusting self there.

Hmm  bartender.  Can I have a Dr. Pepper?

IP Logged
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 06/23/02 at 02:55:10 »
Quote Quote

the mists do do some amazing things, ooc. thats prety much pushing over the load of cr*p marker for nightmist just enough for me. you an edix friends?

great story.......

ooc again. oh i see are you leonord neomoy, i can't exactly talk for every single person who posts, but i think you actually beet me in the most anoying posts ever!

Sorry i had to post that and get this roleplay going ooc. please don't agree or disagree with me i want this to keep going, but if you must then message me.
IP Logged

Whirlwind.  Lord of the winds.

Email

« Reply #23 on: 06/23/02 at 19:50:17 »
Quote Quote

See you later,  I have things that must be attended to. (LOTW dwarf form) *exits the door*  *comes back an hour later*  *sighs*  I have more of my story to tell.

While I was gone,  I met the notorous beanie masters.  They sounded decent,  but when I stopped to talk to them in a clan war.  They killed me,  as thier opponents did. (I am a spirit so I cannot be killed but my forms can,  but I bring them to life)  I'm not as skilled as they are therefore I cannot join forces with them,  but they keep killing me.  

I wandered into the sewers hoping to find the mighty giant centipede there.  (His hide is valuable)  I did not find him, I though my journey the the leech-infested sewers was a waste, but I came across an even more valuable treasue.

When I left,  I was broke! (too much dr. pepper)  Now since I had to slay leeches to find my way back.  I am richer that I have ever been.  

Since I wasn't strong enough to kill a miserable leech in one hit.  I had to go attack griffins and bears and things to improve my sword-fighting skill.  I succeded. (Occ: lvl 1Cool  

Now then,  in the forest,  I met a human forest-dweller.  That is strange since humans have been so mean to me.  I'd think they'd know I live there (Made a friend with a giant squirrel),  but even more suprising.  It was a beanie!

I waited for the attack *blazes up into a powerful fire* but he didn't attack me.  *cools down*  I was relieved.  I started the talking.  "Hello" I said,  

"hello" he said,

THen out of nowhere a thief came out of nowhere and attack him.  Since I want to be friend with beanies I quiclky ended his life.  I bowed,  and left.

Hey bartender,  are there free refills I didn't know about?

Well anyway,  if any of you here are beanies please reconsider your actions towards me!

IP Logged
Basket_Case

Email

« Reply #24 on: 06/24/02 at 19:13:48 »
Quote Quote

Hello fellow travelers,

I am Basket_Case, re-incarnted spirit of the warrior DreCore. I once was that person but fate decided that he should take on his own role in life and have a new personality. I strive to be noticed in this large world of pain, wealth and power.

No matter how i've been pushed about i still remain unfased and unscarred, as i wonder from town to town training myself in combat techniques with my companion Valados at my side to heal me.  

I am a friendly folk but i can't help but defend myself, my lovely wife AthenasRose and my clan NBM.

Well met brothers and a safe journey.

Basket_Case
IP Logged
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #25 on: 07/03/02 at 07:05:05 »
Quote Quote

I am Nameless I come from a world far from the land of NightMist. Looking for my next prize I travel the land of NightMist wondering were I belong. No home to call my own, … No family to tell I love. Wandering the land has been my legacy and my defeat.

From Town to Town in this land I grew up. Looking up at my elder’s and learning from their success’s and mistake’s. I have been in this land for some time now, Not long enough to be looked upon as much as my fellow traveler’s Bishop and Khellondros, But long enough to make a legacy that travel’s the land of NightMist.

I am known by too many names to count, Most Common I have been called by my first name of Mekill. The other names I have been called are as varied as the star formations of the night. I may be known to many of you, but only as my name, you will never know the man I truly am, For I have scare’s that tear at my soul and for that I will always be in the shadow’s of the night.

One day I hope to be looked upon as my elder’s. Until that time I wait in the shadow’s hiding my true face from my fellow traveler’s and traveling the land seeking my next prize.

*Not taking a seat I stand to the side of the room listening to the story’s of others. And hiding my true self from them.*
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Fusion
USA 

None   ElDiAbLo142@aol.com
View Profile Email

« Reply #26 on: 07/04/02 at 04:50:00 »
Quote Quote

I was born on a Plain path halfway to resthaven inside my mother, Laca? My father JLH did not use protection. I was a descrace. At the age of 1 (level 1) i became to the liking of archery. As time when by when i turned level 20 i started to kill people smalle than me. Now i loo bak and wish i never had.One after one down they went to my mighty Steel bow. Of course i din't know they had a level 30 (Thunderstorm) waiting or me. Iwas scared. Now that im level 28 nw i can't join BoD ever due to my horrible past or my young. Ihave one more level left in me then i am retierd. (stop training)  

IP Logged

Oasis, Imagine, Fusion ingame. And more.
Alita

Email

« Reply #27 on: 07/04/02 at 15:43:26 »
Quote Quote

*stares blankly at Barkavor*

you expect me to write that as the way you would be remembered for all time. I'm trying to catalogue everyone's most famous adventures and stories, then you start talking to me about levels?  

*Stands up and paces round the table before returning to the empty chair and rips the last page from the book*

(ooc of course I know what you mean but you aren't following the examples very well)
IP Logged
VoidMaster

Email

« Reply #28 on: 07/08/02 at 15:17:35 »
Quote Quote

*The figure walks to the fire, notices that it has died down then blasts into a great firery blaze then sits heavily down*  

"I was a child when I started in the intracite studies of wizardry. However when I had mastered it and I started an experiment of creating long lasting portals I had over-estimated my power, as do many of my profession. I was trapped in the collapsed portal and was chucked out, half dead and almost all of my power gone, my body rent by the power of The Void and only the glimmer of my former strength kept me alive those first few fateful days. Since then I have made a vow to at least reagain some of my former power back from the horror that is The Void"

*After Glancing at the once again dull fireplace the figure, wraped in an Aura of power strides out of the door and into the night*
IP Logged
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 07/31/02 at 22:13:21 »
Quote Quote

clears his throat it appears..that i am leaving nightmist, for the mists have returned and they have changed the land, and i do not know my way around. also it seems taxes are going up in nightmist. because of all this i think i'll head back home and see what tidings are going on there, but 'll be back for a viset or to. though im not leaving yet.

he go's over to a table and drags it near the current one, he takes a seat and displays an odd look on his face, it almost appears as if you can see memories flashing across his eyes, and you almost feel simpathy for this man. then you remember that you never really liked him anyway  
IP Logged

Shadic
USA 

Go Link!

View Profile Email

« Reply #30 on: 08/04/02 at 05:51:53 »
Quote Quote

*Walks into the room and pushes a moron out of his chair, takes it and sits at the table*

Hello my fellow adventurers, and...Why hello my dear friend Dunadan! I have been constantly wandering in my travels, not able to contact you. Well, let me get on with my story.

I am a Nameless_Hero, not many of you appear to remember me, as I left a long to ago, wandering to find a place to call home. I recently got lost and ran into the area of Nightmist, familiar with the area, I decided to try and find some old friends of mine. Apparently, some holigan has taken my name........ *glares at Nameless* anyways, I do not wish to go further into my past, as it is a deep wound, an evil inside me, if you will. I must go now, farewell friends.....and foes....all I have to say is BEAWARE!

Wait a tic.....Dunadan, are you leaving? .....WHAT!Huh The taxes are up! I can't live here, I guess we will be adventuring together outside the skirts of Nightmist.
IP Logged

www.Linkandfriends.com <--Good comics!
Kelevandros

Email

« Reply #31 on: 08/04/02 at 17:54:01 »
Quote Quote

A tall elf walks through the door, his green cloak swaying in the wind. He places his bow on his back and walks towards the now large crowd

Hello there. I am know as Kelevandros, servant of the forest. I was told by a friend of mine that there were some here telling tales of past adventures. Well, though I may be young yet, I still have a story to tell.

It was a sad day when I awoke to find my home village under siege by the Dragons. I had never know of Dragons working together like this, but they were all there, Reds, Greens, Blacks, Blues, Golds, Silvers, and even a Platinum Dragon. It seemed as if the gods themselves had declared war upon the elves.

The amount of destruction caused in a single day is unbelievable. There was not a tree left standing.

Only a few Elvin families survived the devastation. Luckily my brother was quick enough to lead me out of the forest before the Dragons reached my house. Yet, my father and mother both perished that day, I forced myself to move on.

Years later I had fine tuned my technique with a bow. While still only a novice, I am much improved over my past skills. And one day in my training my brother ran to me telling me to run. I did not quite understand what he was saying so I ran towards him hoping to better hear him. But then it was too late. An arrow flew through the trees piercing my left leg, then another in my left arm. As I fell to the ground I could see my brother drawing his sword and moving closer to me, I saw him take arrow after arrow yet he pushed on. Then I saw him fall to the ground and watched as he struggled to reach me. I remember seeing the sorrow in his eyes as he put his arm over me, I saw the pain in his face as an Undead beast put its sword through his chest.

I later remember waking up in a grove of trees surrounded by bears and wolves. I immediately tried to stand, but I fell to my knees, the pain too much to bear. I looked around for my weapons but saw none. Then one of the bears started to walk towards me. Then I saw a most horrific site, I saw the bears fur begins to fade, I saw him shrink in size, I hard his bones crack and break as he began to morph into the form of a human. In fear I realized I could not move, and when he laid his hands on me I felt a fear that no being should feel, a fear of death, of unmistakable death, and then I felt calm, I felt the soothing warmth of magic flow through my skin, I suddenly felt rejuvenated.

This man told me of his ways, told me of the god of earth, of nature. He told me of Gaia and all her wondrous acts. I remember feeling a sense of awe as he told me of her power. He told me that she granted him the power to transform his body into that of her living creations. I was very much interested in Gaia so I decided to follow the ways of the forest. I became what you humans call a Ranger.

I said goodbye to my new friends and began my new quest to protect the creations of Gaia. As I traveled through a Large Forest I came across a city known as Nightmist. As I made my way towards the city I was attacked by a Skeleton which I fled from quickly. As I came closer I saw many skilled Archers and Thieves, Knights and Warriors of the Cloth, I saw Sorcerers and Priests, all meeting south of the city, killing those that are weaker than them. I was quickly disgusted with these people and almost decided not to enter the city. Thankfully, I did enter Nightmist.

As I roamed the city I met many kind people, and also many cruel people. And I soon learned, that if you want to survive in the city of Nightmist, you must become strong and ruthless, for the kind do not prosper. Yet I ignored this fact and tried so hard to find one person that I could call a friend.  

I soon met a Dwarf named ThunderHammer. From the moment I met him he was kind to me (well, as kind as a Dwarf can be). He helped me to understand the ways of this cruel city. I realize now how important he was to me, for if it weren’t for him, I would not be here today. Yet it is funny how we all take for granted things that are so important, yet we don’t realize how important they really are, till we have it no more.

But life goes on, and I have made new friends. I have found this city very interesting and hope to stay as long as possibly.

But for now, I must rest; hopefully I will see you all later. I bid thee goodeve.

The elf gathers his equipment and walks to the back of the room, masked by the darkness he sits and rests in the safety of company
« Last Edit: 09/22/02 at 18:29:59 by shadow_thief_001 » IP Logged
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

« Reply #32 on: 08/12/02 at 00:53:07 »
Quote Quote

**Three lavishly robed figures seem to glide into the room**

Greetings all, I am Radigast. I have traveled far and wide to join you all here in Nightmist. It seems that these lands are full of brigands who would unmercilessly attack the helpless for fun. Your lands here are staind with the blood of the inocent and the vultures feed off their cadavers. I am here for the sole purpose of destroying those brigands. My background is my own, I am here to give you a clear warning, whoever you may be, those helpless souls you destroyed will be avenged. I have brought along a few friends, Homer and Reemer, we are the triplex magi, true Sorcerers of the High Order. I also claim grievance towards the clan afore named. Woe to those who would fasly call themselves true sorcerers. This is not a threat, this is a promise, We will carry out our task to our fullest.  

**The three robed magi turn, and procede out of the tavern**
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #33 on: 09/06/02 at 21:14:17 »
Quote Quote

*welcome’s surf to the table of story’s*

Glad you finally showed your face around these part’s. I was starting to get worried you had left the mist for a new land. Glad to hear you haven’t..

I think my legend has passed. I may be leaving the realm of Nightmist soon. Unless a Miracle happens to keep me in this place.

*pull's a seat back for surf inviteing her to come sit*
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Anthrax

Email

« Reply #34 on: 09/11/02 at 23:54:14 »
Quote Quote

A hooded Gnome wanders in blindly through the tavern door, cursing loudly and inanely

"Ahhh i've finally found this darn place, you know it seems everythings changed since i left....."

walks over to the table, pulls up a chair and props his stave against the chair

"Thats better, now i can see everyone here"

The Gnome pulls back his hood

"Greetings adventurers young and old, some of you seem familiar yet i am unsure, i have been away for what seems like an age.  My name is Mortis Ferrum, though you may have known me as ...Anthrax.  Am i of recognition to anyone here?"
IP Logged
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 09/21/02 at 01:30:23 »
Quote Quote

ughhh i have come back only to be denied by the guards!!!!! they claim im dead i have to pretend im someone else!!!! this is frustrating, kicks e_mc_trooper...hello old buddy
IP Logged

Shadic
USA 

Go Link!

View Profile Email

« Reply #36 on: 09/21/02 at 01:34:45 »
Quote Quote

Why hello Anthrax! I feel like I know you...wait...its coming back to me!......It was far in the past, I may be the reincarnation of one of your old friends.........::memorys come back to him and he acts shocked, wides wide open, then blacks out:: ::wakes up after several minutes:: My...my name was....Qwerty2, hmmmm awkward name......I....was.... weak.... I can see you helping me by taking me to strong beasts to fight....you were a dear friend. And the last thing I remember is getting blessed by a god and doubling my power! It was excellent!  

Waiter, another jug of ale.

:clumsy waiter comes and accidently drops the jug on Trooper/Qwerty2's head...he blacks out::

::wakes up:: well excuse me, were am I? I remember feeling like I finally remembered something...but I forgot what it was..
IP Logged

Shadic
USA 

Go Link!

View Profile Email

« Reply #37 on: 09/21/02 at 01:36:31 »
Quote Quote

ouch that hurt you little imp! ::pulls out his halberd and his Dunadan over the head with the blunt side of it:: you will never overcome my power!
IP Logged

Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: 09/21/02 at 02:04:05 »
Quote Quote

too long have i been gone, it has only been a year but it seems a lifetime, none lives who i once new, even the gods have changed. hmmph i will never except them, i pray to old gods and no one else.

since i have left ive gone home, i found my lands in ruin so i called my  banners and my bannermen came, i said times must change, these southron lords burn our fields and ravage our wifes and put hundreds to the sword. WELL I WONT HAVE IT! i told them to raise  5 thousand each and i Dunadan Dirh shall throw them off my doorstep.  

my 23 bannermen all aided anyway my liegmen raised 130 thousand swords, and we ran down all my enimies and declared me king in the north, heh more northeast than north but hell its all good.

in the end i triumphed i married and hell i pissed off my enimies, heheh.

bar ender fetch me some scotch, no no no not that dinky little shot glass give me the freaking bottle.

ahhh thats strong. i wont tell you y i left but the mists were calling they were saying you must come back were tired of these ignorant aragant people who just want to become gods and kill people, i said sure sounds fun so i went here and had to start over, ...when jlh gets on i'm going to give me a piece of his mind literaly he  

well here old pall eh trooper

*takes a glass fills it with some scoth and puts some thorns of a raven in it , they disapear instantly and givs it to trooper,  

trooper drinks it and falls to the ground instantly

hell be fine in 2 days i'll think i'll sit and talk. or listen
IP Logged

Shadic
USA 

Go Link!

View Profile Email

« Reply #39 on: 09/21/02 at 19:52:06 »
Quote Quote

::wakes up:: Hey! You little......I never drank that! I fainted because of...ouch! ::pulls out a small dart from the back of his neck:: That hurt! Stupid sleeping darts....I'm lucky it wasn't a deadly one.....::Turns around to see the bartender with a blow-gun.:: Ahh what has this world come to?! ::walks over to the bartender, blocks a dart with his shield then slashes the bartender in  half:: ....He deserved it..... ::walks outside for a second, and comes back grabbing a man by the collar:: Here, you are bartender now...don't attack me or I'll do to you what I did to him ::points to the old bartender:: ::tosses the new bartender over the counter, and walks back to the table:: Sooo, Dunadan, you tried to.....what did you try to do? ::hits dunadan over the head, dunadan faints:: Opps, I didn't take my gauntlets off before hitting him.....o well...the only thing that will happen to him is that he will have a he** of a headache....goodbye all, I must go adventuring..  ::walks out the door::
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.