Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - bosses for pacifists »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 20:52:39

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   bosses for pacifists
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: bosses for pacifists  (Read 1368 times)
Rosso
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

bosses for pacifists
« on: 11/20/03 at 13:44:32 »
Quote Quote

i know we are a class of our own but why are there no bosses for us to kill, every other class can kill bunny's for a bunny foot necklace, which is kinda the drop for any low level crit, but what about a drop for a pacifistHuh
IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

Re: bosses for pacifists
« Reply #1 on: 11/20/03 at 14:14:38 »
Quote Quote

Pacifists can kill some bosses, such as the Spider King and Demonic General, but a lot of the items they can get are useless to them (halberd being one of them). Considering this is a 'solo' class I find that quite odd.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Omniscient
USA 

99547779 99547779     EvilHaxor42
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 11/20/03 at 15:44:09 »
Quote Quote

I've wondered about that too... other classes can kill the bosses that drop the equipment they need/use, but pacifists have to buy almost everything. Like the shield of faith should be obtainable by pacifists in my opinion.
IP Logged
Draloon
USA 

^_^

VerasHS
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: 12/31/03 at 21:14:51 »
Quote Quote

Isn't mummy that drops boots of time undead?
IP Logged

Draloon/Smacks/Zinc/Effect Ingame
Celerity
United_Kingdom 

Full offence intended.

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 12/31/03 at 23:21:36 »
Quote Quote

Almost, but you have to kill two other non-undead bosses to get to it heh.
IP Logged

Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: 01/01/04 at 01:36:23 »
Quote Quote

I STILL say lets all gather our paci's and find out just how tough Aet'Thol really is. Last time I was there with a "group" of 3 paci's and 2 rangers, we got him slight yet ran out of mana/pots. I'm sure if at least 1/2 the paci population gthered we could take it fairly easy.

As for other bosses, Pacifists are allready walking goldmines anyway, what else are we going to do aside from spend the gold? The simple principle here is "supply and demand". If you need an item for your pacifist then either get on normal alts and aquire it, or wait till someone spends thier time getting that item and reward them by buying it with your well saved gold.

We don't need a boss for pacifists, other assorted itmes would be nice, so maybe come up with ideas on what would be neat for a Paci. and submit ideas.
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
Metatron
Northern_Ireland 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 01/01/04 at 13:44:43 »
Quote Quote

When do you propose that this expedition as it were happens?  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

With ambitious aim against the throne and monarchy of God rais'd impious war in hev'n battle proud
~John Milton
Harky
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 01/06/04 at 13:20:16 »
Quote Quote

I'd love to see areas built specifically for pacifists, but considering the majority of the players opinion on the pacifist class, I can't see it happening.
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 02/10/04 at 08:03:02 »
Quote Quote

id love to get my paci and go...just give me a time and a place
IP Logged
revised

usefuljohn
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 02/22/04 at 12:32:04 »
Quote Quote

on 01/01/04 at 01:36:23, Time wrote:
I STILL say lets all gather our paci's and find out just how tough Aet'Thol really is. Last time I was there with a "group" of 3 paci's and 2 rangers, we got him slight yet ran out of mana/pots. I'm sure if at least 1/2 the paci population gthered we could take it fairly easy.

As for other bosses, Pacifists are allready walking goldmines anyway, what else are we going to do aside from spend the gold? The simple principle here is "supply and demand". If you need an item for your pacifist then either get on normal alts and aquire it, or wait till someone spends thier time getting that item and reward them by buying it with your well saved gold.

We don't need a boss for pacifists, other assorted itmes would be nice, so maybe come up with ideas on what would be neat for a Paci. and submit ideas.

i would be up for that i would bring my arch paci if we were to do this pls let me know tthe date and time thanks
IP Logged

contact revised in game Smiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.