Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Loop holes. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 17:32:24

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Loop holes.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Loop holes.  (Read 664 times)
Puff

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Loop holes.
« on: 10/28/03 at 00:18:51 »
Quote Quote

Seems that the pacifist in general is a great idea.  The idea of a class that can play the game in peace w/o the intrusion of being pk'd is a nice thought.  

The rules set around them though, fail the class a little... leaving it open to be Used for other means.  Either User gain or Clan gain.  

Why would a non-violent class need a hally?  The only reason i can see is to sell it.  o.O  So, why are they permitted into the General's area in the first place, other than casting JZ to keep peace.  

Why is a paci allowed to move freely in and out of boss areas that other players cannot enter in and out of freely?  Would a non-violent class/person go south knowing that it would leave players unprotected.  I see Clan perks here.  Again the paci being used for other means than what they were created for.  

Why, if JZ is already cast on a square, can a paci cast spells that inhibit other players. Ppl are already safe there so what need for greater pact etc.

What reason would a pacifist have for invisibility.

A blocking technique of some kind would be great for the pacis as well.  So that one could explore the game to a greater extent w/o getting killed by mobs.  Maybe an 'explore' mode or something.  

-all just food for thought-

IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

Re: Loop holes.
« Reply #1 on: 10/28/03 at 14:03:48 »
Quote Quote

on 10/28/03 at 00:18:51, Puff wrote:
Seems that the pacifist in general is a great idea.  The idea of a class that can play the game in peace w/o the intrusion of being pk'd is a nice thought.  

The rules set around them though, fail the class a little... leaving it open to be Used for other means.  Either User gain or Clan gain.  

Why would a non-violent class need a hally?  The only reason i can see is to sell it.  o.O  So, why are they permitted into the General's area in the first place, other than casting JZ to keep peace.  

Why is a paci allowed to move freely in and out of boss areas that other players cannot enter in and out of freely?  Would a non-violent class/person go south knowing that it would leave players unprotected.  I see Clan perks here.  Again the paci being used for other means than what they were created for.  

Why, if JZ is already cast on a square, can a paci cast spells that inhibit other players. Ppl are already safe there so what need for greater pact etc.

A blocking technique of some kind would be great for the pacis as well.  So that one could explore the game to a greater extent w/o getting killed by mobs.  Maybe an 'explore' mode or something.  

Erm.. every comment you made is a load of rubbish.

The pacifist doesn't go to the area for the hally, it goes to clear the place out of evil mobs. Pacifists are granted their abilities by their deitys to use for good, and destroying evil mobs seems pretty good to me.

This is about the only decent comment you made, and I actually agree with it (sort of anyway)

To stop them from leaving the square to fight somewhere else.

Everybody needs invisiblity. Pacifists aren't invincible you know.

No need to make it too easy. It's already extremely easy to walk around (just cast greater pact on yourself and you can't get hurt, or shield self and you take half damage)

I advise you stick to eating your food, instead of doing fancy stuff with it.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Puff

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 10/31/03 at 08:05:56 »
Quote Quote

/t zackhdhfesian    

* dont advise me of anything.
* dont tell me what to do with my food.
* dont say what i write is fancy.  

Angry
IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 10/31/03 at 12:29:23 »
Quote Quote

lol, it was a joke.
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 10/31/03 at 20:43:14 »
Quote Quote

Wow, She only replied to your last sentence....
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Puff

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 11/01/03 at 06:55:36 »
Quote Quote

Zaknmakdhfiean is entitled to his opinion of my opinion.

I replied to his last sentence cuz he was being bossy.  Cool
IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 11/01/03 at 09:58:15 »
Quote Quote

It was a joke lmao
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.