Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - newbies »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 09:29:28

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   newbies
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: newbies  (Read 584 times)
stephgob

Lemme Alone

View Profile

newbies
« on: 08/25/03 at 07:15:57 »
Quote Quote

Everyone here has been arguing over what a pacifist is good for, well, I will tell you what a pacifist is good for.  Newbies that have just started can walk around areas outside of town, wander about the forest, figuring out things for themselves, able to heal themselves, without having to worry about the bigger, badder guys coming along and pking them.  They are no longer restricted to the nightmist training arena until lvl 15 and then go out in parties with clannies.  They have the possibility of learning the game all by themselves without someone looking over their shoulder all the time.  Think about this, they take their pacifist, and figure out how to get to BT.  Wow, thats one less person asking you for a ride so he can level his crit up.
IP Logged
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

Re: newbies
« Reply #1 on: 08/26/03 at 00:45:03 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, that's a good way to look at it. Never really thought about beginners rolling one.. and using it to their advantage to learn how to get from place to place.

I on the other hand.. use it for gold. They're great for making lots of it.

I don't really use the whole JZ thing much.. unless I'm extremely bored with nothing else better to do. I hardly ever leave the zeum. Nor have I used those 'evil' spells to stop people from getting xp when I'm not too fond of the person.. or they happen to steal kills.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 08/26/03 at 02:00:36 »
Quote Quote

on 08/26/03 at 00:45:03, Vodka wrote:
I on the other hand.. use it for gold. They're great for making lots of it.

I don't really use the whole JZ thing much.. unless I'm extremely bored with nothing else better to do. I hardly ever leave the zeum. Nor have I used those 'evil' spells to stop people from getting xp when I'm not too fond of the person.. or they happen to steal kills.

* Sausage nods in agreement with Vodka.
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
stephgob

Lemme Alone

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 08/26/03 at 04:56:51 »
Quote Quote

Well, thank you Vodka, for stopping to think of the people that dont have any high level crits and a re new to the game. Hehehe.....they are good for getting gold, but at the same time, I am using mine to find my way around the newer areas to me without having 10 Resistance archs on 2 lvl 22 fighters and 1 lvl 20 paladin.
IP Logged
opie

If a stranger offers you a piece of candy, take 2

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 08/26/03 at 11:10:58 »
Quote Quote

I have a friend who just started playing again and he decided to start over with a pacifist and then would move on to more advanced classes like thieves etc... but one thing still bothers him, why is the pacifists first spell spelled wrong?
IP Logged

In hard times, when life gets you low, just ask yourself one question, and it will solve all the problems you have. W.W.O.D.
What Would Ozzy Do?
stephgob

Lemme Alone

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 08/26/03 at 14:06:05 »
Quote Quote

sooth and salve are both spelled right
IP Logged
opie

If a stranger offers you a piece of candy, take 2

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 08/26/03 at 19:11:29 »
Quote Quote

Sooth is spelled right but it doesnt have the right meaning. try looking it up in the dictionary, there will be sooth and right below it soothe which is what the spell should be called
IP Logged

In hard times, when life gets you low, just ask yourself one question, and it will solve all the problems you have. W.W.O.D.
What Would Ozzy Do?
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 08/27/03 at 02:26:29 »
Quote Quote

Who cares if they're not spelled right...?! I'd be content as long as you're able to use them. Besides, you'll no longer have to use that spell once you get Salve.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Green_Mantis

Who throws a shoe, Honestly.

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 08/31/03 at 07:03:49 »
Quote Quote

Roll Eyes   Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked   Roll Eyes

that doesn't mean i cant still whine about a misspelled spell it's just really really sad that the staff didnt look just a little harder when they decided that would be the pacifist's first spell
IP Logged

When fighting a monster a man must be careful not to become a monster himself.
Turmoil
USA 

ßü§t ¥ä Güñ§

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 08/31/03 at 07:16:57 »
Quote Quote

i think staff has better stuff to do then look up every mis-spelled word in tha game(like adding new area's and stuff) Tongue
IP Logged

Ï'm Ä Ñätüä£ ßø®ñ Kä...Ï Ü§ë M¥ GøÐ Gïvëñ Tä£ëñt Ëv뮥 Ðä¥...Çømë Øüt ÄñРޣ䥿?¿? Çøñtäçt Türmøï£/RüƒƒRÿÐër ïñ gäme
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.