Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - pacifist »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 06:21:38

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   pacifist
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: pacifist  (Read 835 times)
Wisdom
USA 

All a board

View Profile

pacifist
« on: 07/28/03 at 21:55:14 »
Quote Quote

I read a post about trying to get money and items to your pacifist and pandilex doesn't like that idea, neither do I. I think that if you can't have them to join clans that you should fix it so that they can't pick up or have someone give them gold/items. This will force them to make gold for their spells/items/gold.

« Last Edit: 07/29/03 at 07:19:12 by Wisdom » IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

Re: pacitist
« Reply #1 on: 07/28/03 at 22:06:30 »
Quote Quote

Pacifist*

Anyways, JLH is already working on something.
IP Logged
Frankmaster

Northkeep's Last Warrior

View Profile

Re: pacifist
« Reply #2 on: 07/30/03 at 19:02:05 »
Quote Quote

A couple of pacifist ideas:

1) Pacifist chat - Instead of clan chat (I don't know why they can't join clans, but anyway) have pacifist chat, so that # allows you to talk to all online pacifists

and to solve the gold/item thing:

2) Nightmist Post Office - For a small amount of gold, you can mail you can 'mail' money and item to a character. The recipient would get a memo telling them to pick the item up. However, in order to make sure people don't use this as a vault, it would probably have to be limited to say 5 items per account
IP Logged
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

steven_huynh53   FlamingMoron69
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: 07/31/03 at 19:37:43 »
Quote Quote

would there be like a charge for those who mail? like buying a stamp (I guess lol) and then another charge for picking up an item from the post office?

maybe this would stop people from using it like a vault?
IP Logged

Click here to feed the hungry. It doesn't cost you a dime. It only takes 5 seconds.

Affinity's End
Schizo
United_Kingdom 

No more Mr. Nice Guy

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 07/31/03 at 21:20:16 »
Quote Quote

on 07/30/03 at 19:02:05, Frankmaster wrote:

2) Nightmist Post Office - For a small amount of gold

IP Logged

"In the name of God, Impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal d**nation. Amen." Hellsing
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 08/10/03 at 21:51:50 »
Quote Quote

on 07/30/03 at 19:02:05, Frankmaster wrote:

1) Pacifist chat - Instead of clan chat (I don't know why they can't join clans, but anyway) have pacifist chat, so that # allows you to talk to all online pacifists

and to solve the gold/item thing:

2) Nightmist Post Office - For a small amount of gold, you can mail you can 'mail' money and item to a character. The recipient would get a memo telling them to pick the item up. However, in order to make sure people don't use this as a vault, it would probably have to be limited to say 5 items per account

I know, late response, but, I hardly read the threads in this section.

Anyways, I do like those ideas.. not bad at all. Can't wait to see what Pandi has in store for the transferring.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 08/10/03 at 22:01:42 »
Quote Quote

I know, i know  Tongue
IP Logged
Matty

Gimli_Thunderax in game

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 09/05/03 at 17:04:41 »
Quote Quote

lol, late post yea, anyway, yea, the Post Office is cool, and maybe you can post one thing at a time?

Example: I post to my friend called Zap (Female)
Then she receives the post, but...once that thing is in her post office ready to picked up, she cant receive anything else till she has got that parcel. Then it cant be used as a vault.
IP Logged

Take care. Gimli.
Discipline

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 09/14/03 at 13:49:38 »
Quote Quote

on 07/28/03 at 21:55:14, Wolfvirus81 wrote:
I read a post about trying to get money and items to your pacifist and pandilex doesn't like that idea, neither do I. I think that if you can't have them to join clans that you should fix it so that they can't pick up or have someone give them gold/items. This will force them to make gold for their spells/items/gold.

where is your head? Next you will say pacif should not be able to buy and sell things on the site? And if that is not the case you could pass money and items (via) web site. (i.e) Put a adv healing p. on the site with the paicf for 200k buy it with a alt.

And lets say we disable the /sell item. would that work to?
This is unfair. ok ok... Just say this. /give dont work. /sell dont work.. Your pacif is at the DG. you get the hally. what do you do with it stick it in your rear end?  

Or even this case you say earn money on your own? Ok im at DG i get the hally i want to sell in game. even if pacif can /give but cant get items or gold past to them how do i sell. So how can we earn money on our own..

There will always be a way to pass a pacif gold if it is by website ...ect

And to disable /pickup is just not right too.  
I think instead of working on how to mess this class up more. It sould be worked on to fix it's bugs. such as the Justice Zone Bug where 1 pacif in the game can use it at 1 time.

IP Logged

From nothing we have risen and from nothing we still rise!!!
dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: 10/01/03 at 18:48:40 »
Quote Quote

i dnt think u need to disable /pickup
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Mystical_Monkey

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 10/19/03 at 02:08:58 »
Quote Quote

The reason you guys hate us is becuase of our in-game lifestyle. We want peace, unlike you warmongers, and we wish for peace. Just leave us alone and go pick on the druids or someone else.
IP Logged
Nikki-NY
USA 

Huggles the stuffing right out of you!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: 10/19/03 at 14:30:39 »
Quote Quote

Well said, Mystical_Monkey!!!  

IP Logged

It's been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtures.....
Abe Lincoln
Deathwish
South_Africa 

Die Storie Is 'n Groot Poespas. Deathwish ingame.

195137013 195137013   mandark12002   adriaanj121
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 10/19/03 at 14:40:41 »
Quote Quote

Some people also need to stop claiming they heard Staff members say something... If it isn't stated on the forum BY the staff member himself it is of no importance.

If I am wrong please direct me to those posts.
IP Logged

Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.