Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Could someone help me with pacifists »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/17/24 at 19:32:29

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Could someone help me with pacifists
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Could someone help me with pacifists  (Read 341 times)
Tienno
Great_Britain 

View Profile

Could someone help me with pacifists
« on: 06/27/03 at 17:13:31 »
Quote Quote

call me daft and stupid (joke please dont) but what are the benefits of pacifists?? all i have heard so far is that they cant have people in parties, you cant log on anything else while you have a pacifist logged on........ what good [points do they have??

xxxxxxxx
IP Logged

If two cents is all i have, that's all i'll give. If i have more to give, bet your own last dollar ill give it.
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

Re: Could someone help me with pacifists
« Reply #1 on: 06/27/03 at 19:08:35 »
Quote Quote

It's a step into the direction of role-playing. There aren't any pking benefits, but thats not the point of the game.

Also you can explore, not be killed by players. Your able to port back to local. Also heal for massive amounts with very low mana cost.

Wait until the class is out before you start flaming it.

p.s. Not everything has to be from a killing point of view.
IP Logged
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

Re: Could someone help me with pacifists
« Reply #2 on: 06/28/03 at 09:23:12 »
Quote Quote

Isn't it going to be either kind of hard or boring to try to explore areas where you cant heal for damage?  I mean honestly if you're all by yourself in most areas that would be fun to explore, the monsters hit kind of hard, i.e. the desert or mountains of sentant.  I also see the problem being that tons of areas require you to kill monsters before you pass, vines in swamp, gnoll gaurds in fortress, granite beasts in ancient tunnels, trolls before dendenya, bosses to get to 3rd and higher floors of the musuem to get the keys, and i know there must be some that i forgot, atleast they can kill the demonics and stuff..but that area is so small...it'd take anyone maybe 1 hour to memorize the whole area if they took their time and stuff...the area in northwest corner of the meadow is kind of large, but some of the monsters arent hurt by healing, and it has a lvl limit of 21 doesnt it?  I think this class would need the ablity to get monsters to let them pass by or something otherwise the largest and most needed to explore areas wouldnt be solo-explorable.  I still think this class has quite a few strong points and could be extremely fun to use, but might end up needing the Rax to be made about 4 times as large or so...and could use some additional areas where monsters are hurt by healing...just to make them as un-map-limited as other types of characters, since anything else can go anywhere other than n.w. meadow, malok area.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.