Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - New Clan & Chairman Options »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 23:16:54

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   New Clan & Chairman Options
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New Clan & Chairman Options  (Read 497 times)
X_BaD-BoY_X

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

174567043 174567043   TxLuvrBoy123   TxLuvrBoy08
View Profile

New Clan & Chairman Options
« on: 03/23/03 at 06:24:00 »
Quote Quote

There Should Be A Co-Chairman Sort Of Like A Vice President, And Chairmans Could Have A Chairman's Clan Bank, Because We All Know Founder's Can Turn On The Clan And Take The Gold Out Of The Clan Bank And Leave, And Only The Co-Chairman AkA VP And The Chairman Could Go In It, And The Co-Chairman Would Be A Close Friend Someone You Really Trust, And There Should Also Be A Password To Build In The Clan House, So Only The Founders You Want To Build In The Clan House Has To Have The Password To Build, Because I Know Tons Of People Who Gets Mad At The Founders For Building In A Square That The Chairman Dont Like, For All Those Neat Freaks, And Founder's Cannot Change Chairman - Co-Chairman Mumblesets, But Founders Can Still Have The Ability To Invite, Kick, Change Kitchen Options, Make Mumblesets, But Need The Chairman Approval Password To Build, I Know The Whole Saying About You Should Trust The Founders, Well You Can Trust Them And Thats All They Need To Ruin Your Clan, Leaders Can Invite/Kick Still, But Only Kick With A Password, Because I Know Alot Leaders That Sometimes Have A Differnt Clan Thats Big Or Next To Your's In Rank And Then They Go Off And Boot Everyone Of Your Members, Completley Destroying The Rank It Was In, So Your Of No Threat, But Hey Dont Jump My Throat About What I've Said, It's Just An Idea
IP Logged

"There Can Only Be One"
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

Re: New Clan & Chairman Options
« Reply #1 on: 03/23/03 at 06:32:39 »
Quote Quote

Founders are supposed to be like VP's.  If you cannot trust your founders, then do not make them so.
IP Logged
X_BaD-BoY_X

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/23/03 at 06:39:01 »
Quote Quote

yes i know that, but like i said they can take that trust and go everywhere with it under your nose, my friend trusted someone and he ended up stealing his clan and his account, that was before the chairman thing was up, i trust my founders at the moment, but i really dont like them building without my permission, and alot of founders dont want to build they just want to be high rank in the clan cause its popular or whatever
IP Logged

"There Can Only Be One"
Starry
New_Zealand 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/23/03 at 06:55:32 »
Quote Quote

The co-chairman is a good idea for a chairman that is hardly online, like they have in real life commitments like childern or a job.. and quiet a few players have school then  they attend out of school stuff like music, and only get to play nightmist during the weekend.
IP Logged

Cry me a god dammn river!
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 03/23/03 at 07:02:47 »
Quote Quote

There are very little things a chairman can do that a founder cannot, at least the last time I was one.
IP Logged
X_BaD-BoY_X

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 03/23/03 at 09:28:40 »
Quote Quote

yes i know there isn't much a chairman can do that a founder can't do, thats why i posted this, improving the chairman's abilitys, they need to do more, and founder's rights need to be cut down, cause they can do 2 much, only 1 person should be able to build and thats the chairman or the co-chairman, 2 much confusion and arguements over who can build what where and make what descriptions, everyone hates to hear that kinda stuff
IP Logged

"There Can Only Be One"
Nocturnal
United_Kingdom 

Elmer Season!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 03/24/03 at 21:25:40 »
Quote Quote

This is just heading towards making clans able to have more than 1 chairman, then Clans will be stolen easily again, people will demand a new position such as President of the Clan and only have one until people want more than one President....

See where I'm going? This is exactly what happened with Clan Leaders and Founders.

The current system finally brings clans back in control, No changes like this are really required unless we want to embark on this vicious cycle once more.

(Off-topic: My 200th Post!)
IP Logged

Daffy, Custard, Firestorm, Abundance and Nocturnal
Nocturnal Inc.
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 03/24/03 at 21:27:29 »
Quote Quote

I agree.  The easiest way to make sure none of your founders steal, is to only make people founders you can trust.  If you can't trust them, let them stay members.
IP Logged
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: 03/24/03 at 21:34:57 »
Quote Quote

it will stay as it is for the time being
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: 04/09/03 at 05:14:50 »
Quote Quote

Making a Co-Founder position would be crazy. The reason Chairman was made was so people could not steal clans etc..

If this was added, someone would just post in a few months about there should be another, then another...

Chairman
Co-Chairman
Right Hand Man
Left Hand Man
Priest
Blah
Blah
Blah!
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: 04/09/03 at 08:26:29 »
Quote Quote

I truly wouldn't mind becoming a Blah! obtaining the mighty powers of the all great and mighty god of all that is blah...I could possibly see a Co-Chairman but after that I say NO SOUP FOR YOU!
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.