Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Fighter Class Discussion »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
03/29/24 at 04:23:05

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Fighter Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Fighter Class Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fighter Class Discussion  (Read 3813 times)
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

Re: Fighter Class Discussion
« Reply #40 on: 01/26/04 at 03:12:05 »
Quote Quote

I have a fairly good fighter that cant do nuts against any other class unless its a zerker, 80% of his attacking hits get absorbed hitting for 30 with my blade of time IF im lucky, someone said fighting is their skill and they should know where the weaker spots on the body is so they can slip their weapons between someones armor hitting much harder then 30 on the average...
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Tha Girl
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #41 on: 02/02/04 at 18:02:51 »
Quote Quote

I guess fighters and zerkers are the best in fighting, cause they hit with great damage.

IP Logged

Memo: Hugs or Tha_Girl

Human Killing Machine.
Trained To Kill.
Programmed To Destroy!
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: 02/04/04 at 00:11:18 »
Quote Quote

Fighters hit with great damage? Well that's news to me.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Rosemary
Australia 

Rا€MÅR¥

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: 02/04/04 at 07:41:06 »
Quote Quote

dec, did u not read down the bottom how it said names and numbers were only examples?
IP Logged
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #44 on: 02/14/04 at 16:44:36 »
Quote Quote

Fighters can duel, that is about all (1v1 only at that), but there is no fun in dueling something that all you do is hold down your '/a XXX' macro

Fighters should have the most armor in game by a good bit. I do not mean more armor than mages and druids when they've got their spells on, but fighters should have a lot of armor.  Rangers get basically the same armor as fighters, that doesn't seem right to me.

Fighters ought to deal a decent ammount of damage.  They hit with their purses rather than their halberds.

I think a fighter would have some skill at fighting, ability to counter physical attacks and evade them more often than most other classes.  Maybe instead of giving them more armor we should give them higher evade% and give them counter on physical attacks. Not all physical attacks ofcourse, just those involving open close in physical attacks, as in not covert assassinates or bow attacks.  
 Allowing them to counter some monsters attacks without having to use stam would also be an idea.
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.