Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Armor Ideas »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/24/24 at 14:59:28

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Fighter Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Armor Ideas
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Armor Ideas  (Read 2273 times)
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

Re: Armor Ideas
« Reply #20 on: 09/11/03 at 19:59:26 »
Quote Quote

And, therefore, for example? Lol, it cant be worked out if you keep the problems to yourself Cheesy

And if they got any NEW armor at all, which im pretty sure wont happen too soon, seeing as JLH is opposed to having so much armor on characters. It would only make them just as armored as other classes, they are still at the disadvantage of only having one singular attack to rely on.

I really wish there were variants to armor though... Im tired of seeing people all wearing the same stuff... you cant get a custom char around here without spending like 20 mil gold for a whole crapload of questies.

* Bean heads to find an armor thread.

Edit: Oh, the stances are mainly devals idea, I just brought it back to the forefront of thought really... Smiley
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Ringleader

Email

« Reply #21 on: 12/27/03 at 09:49:40 »
Quote Quote

I like these items, and i like the original stat mods on them.  Not all mods have to truely effect how a crit does in battle, sometimes a stat can be changed by the item because of the item's style/description..not just because the class can take advantage of it..

..or maybe somebody just loves mages and thinks they're poor babies that need to hit harder so would like lower wisdome on crits that are already screwed because the class is only used by newer players usually other than some who do alright in moshes and triplex (quark and old magnus). *whistles*
IP Logged
Rappy_Ninja

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 12/27/03 at 15:42:20 »
Quote Quote

lol even with the - on dex seems over powered

I mean 4x crs aoh/aolp and boots of time

have it a h-ling fighter and just throw those equips on him and he have like 130-140 armor

could you even hit that Huh would be like a mage with 300-330 hps lollll   20 20 20 19 18 22  would be like whole new race  Tongue
IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 12/27/03 at 16:09:59 »
Quote Quote

Yeah.. now ya put it that way it does seem over powered lol
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 12/27/03 at 22:54:07 »
Quote Quote

No, with the -s on dex you wouldnt have those stats.

6 stat dwarf may look more like
120-140 ac
23 19 17 18 17 16
(with these, aoh, sgs, and crs)

6 stat halfling would be pimp though
126-146 ac
20 20 20 18 17 18
(with these, aoh, sgs, and crs)

^--- does look a little strong, however fighters are pretty useless atm for anything outside of surviving to the end of moshs (that is more because no one goes fighters first than anything to do with hp/skills btw)
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: 12/28/03 at 02:07:56 »
Quote Quote

Not to mention they would be pretty costly. At least 150k for the body armor and probably 100k for each other thing. Maybe in Silversail to be hard to get to.

I think that it would give Fighter's an edge that they've been missing for a while.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.