Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Druid Armor »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/24/24 at 17:54:24

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Druid Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Druid Armor
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Druid Armor  (Read 2769 times)
Raven
Australia 

Lasden In Game

View Profile

Re: Druid Armor
« Reply #20 on: 02/05/04 at 09:31:27 »
Quote Quote

I dont see why alot of people think mages should have more armor than druids. mages spells just need to do more damadge. Stormwrath is only strong at low lvls (compared to other classes at that lvl) and druids can only do alot of damadge in morph with cleric spells.
mages just need to do more damadge with their spells.
IP Logged

Swift, swift, you dragons of the night, that dawning
May bear the raven's eye
Diagonyte

Hardly on(ingame): mostly on weekend nights.

sykoshealer
View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 02/10/04 at 15:09:08 »
Quote Quote

Druids sucked baddly and when they get an upgrade people say oh its too much which i can also look at from both ways , i think mages should be a powerhouse when attacking and should have armor close to druids if not the same bt that doesnt mean lower druids armor.I think that mages should have a few more spells to make them worth playing agian and stand by Eternyte when he complains about mages as they obviously his favorite class and can understand if he feels they've been short changed cause those are my favorites as well (Druid & Mage) mages should be stronger b/c of how hard it is to train them due to having low hp and on top of that thief armors low too. cant say the same for druids cause compared to before the update the were also the hardest to train.
But as far as armor goes i think druids and mages should be able to have high armor, and mages should have the best offencive magic spells where as druids have the best defenceive spells.

~Baker~
IP Logged

There is no good or evil there is only power and those too weak to seek it.-Tom Marvolo Riddle(J.K.R.)
Diagonyte,syko_ s_healer,ludo_bagman,achilles,abra,da_wraith,inuyasha_sama
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/12/04 at 02:14:44 »
Quote Quote

on 01/27/04 at 19:30:17, Eternyte wrote:
If they are left the same all Mage armor spells should be able to be stacked. Giving Mages aproxx 500ac.

However, yes I agree that druid armor spells need to be reduced. Or one increased and non-stackable.

I think they should make it so that mages can, with full equips, get something around 200 ac.  They should honestly be able to make themselves virtually inpenaterable to physical blows when they've got full spells on..give them a 2nd spell that stacks on AoP and lasts a shorter time.

Druids and mages should be classes that are basically solo classes in my opinion.  Making them strong enough to fend off groups is alright because they wouldn't really be more dangerous than anything else even if they were in large parties, it'd just cost mana out the ass and be difficult.
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 02/12/04 at 12:12:05 »
Quote Quote

I don't reckon druids are overpowered, simply because if they were, there would be more arch druids in the game. It's kind of like economics, except with crits Wink

They do also seem more suited to being a solo class rather than a party class like rangers/zerkers, as has already been said.

And another point that's also been made, perhaps not in this thread...instead of making one class worse to fit in, make the weaker classes better. So make mages have another spell giving them 200ac or something, give fighters a better weapon/armour, and as for pallys....lol Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 02/13/04 at 04:45:14 »
Quote Quote

on 02/12/04 at 02:14:44, Everlast wrote:
Druids and mages should be classes that are basically solo classes in my opinion.  Making them strong enough to fend off groups is alright because they wouldn't really be more dangerous than anything else even if they were in large parties, it'd just cost mana out the ass and be difficult.

/nod

I dont think druids should be decresed at all, they are a solo class just like mages..and to get off topic for amin the problem with mages is they dont get enough mps..give them like 600mps tops they'll be ok  Wink ...I have a lvl 28 druid that i havnt really messed around with mostly because there isnt very many out..they way under-rated im not really sure how they should be fixed yet, but they should be as strong as mages in a diff way i think...
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Raven
Australia 

Lasden In Game

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 02/15/04 at 09:13:57 »
Quote Quote

i think druids should have more armor  
and mages should just do a hella lot more damadge than a druid
there is no reason why a druid shouldnt have more armor
leave druids and boost mage attacking spells
IP Logged

Swift, swift, you dragons of the night, that dawning
May bear the raven's eye
Surkillalot
USA 

Nígh†mí§†

JOSHsc007
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: 02/15/04 at 09:36:18 »
Quote Quote

ya in a way everyone here is right something needs to be done
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.