Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Druid Class Discussion »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
03/28/24 at 10:19:00

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Druid Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Druid Class Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Druid Class Discussion  (Read 3658 times)
Wisdom
USA 

All a board

View Profile

Re: Druid Class Discussion
« Reply #40 on: 01/24/04 at 14:21:05 »
Quote Quote

Pk them how? Only way I can think of is with vines.
Vines don't damage that hard to kill a paci. Maybe low lvl paci, but not the high lvl paci.
IP Logged
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 01/26/04 at 03:09:22 »
Quote Quote

When druids are morphed or use their attack to attack and not spells they suck just as bad as fighters do, 80% of their hits get absorbed/slightly absorbed when they attack things making them just as useless(if not more)then fighters are..
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Magnus

-×»Mägñûs«×-

None.   Stnr4Lf20
View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: 02/08/04 at 18:43:32 »
Quote Quote

Vines just completely suck now.
IP Logged

-×»Mägñûs«×-
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: 02/08/04 at 20:35:36 »
Quote Quote

on 02/08/04 at 18:43:32, Magnus wrote:
Vines just completely suck now.

Yes they do!!  I was playing around last night with the vines on my low lvl druid (lvl 23) she fizzled trying cast them 5/6 times.  Then when I managed to cast them they only lasted maybe a minute, and an expert fighter hit them once with his hali and they died.  
  Not that it means much but imo since they disappear on their own now, they shouldnt have had their hp reduced.  The vines in the swamps have lot more hp then the vines druids can cast now, which seems odd to me.  
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Magnus

-×»Mägñûs«×-

None.   Stnr4Lf20
View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: 02/10/04 at 18:16:03 »
Quote Quote

I think Vines length of time up and amount of hp should depend on level... like maybe 20 more hp per level and 15 more seconds per level... actually the whole length thing sucks... they should have to be killed.
IP Logged

-×»Mägñûs«×-
Wisdom
USA 

All a board

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: 02/12/04 at 13:54:52 »
Quote Quote

I have no trouble with my druid. The other day I was in a one on one duel with a arch dwarf fighter. He had the max armor that you could get. Aoh, cr's sgs and so fouth. Anyway I use storm th whole time and I did about 46- 48 on him. When my hp was low I morph. I started hitting him for 55- 60 or course there was some absores that did about 20- 26. and a few misses. My point is Druids aren't that bad.  If used the right way a druid can take out a fighter, mage, pally, cleric. Rangers and theives are tough. Wisdom has 134 armor when spelled up and thieves still do about 120+ on them. And I don't understand that. Those people that complain about druids have low lvl druids and you should get your druid to 27+ and you will see that they are a good class.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.