Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Druid spell »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 05:59:47

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Druid Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Druid spell
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Druid spell  (Read 652 times)
Raven
Australia 

Lasden In Game

View Profile

Druid spell
« on: 10/01/03 at 12:16:58 »
Quote Quote

i reckon druids need a powerful spell that could be like a boss drop like devine restoration for clerics even though druids are powerful enough already
IP Logged

Swift, swift, you dragons of the night, that dawning
May bear the raven's eye
Outsider

Email

Re: Druid spell
« Reply #1 on: 10/01/03 at 14:30:04 »
Quote Quote

on 10/01/03 at 12:16:58, Raven wrote:
i reckon druids need a powerful spell that could be like a boss drop like devine restoration for clerics even though druids are powerful enough already

so they dont need it?
IP Logged
dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: 10/01/03 at 15:06:19 »
Quote Quote

that is a confusing post  Huh
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 10/01/03 at 18:42:04 »
Quote Quote

He'd make a bad politician.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: 10/01/03 at 18:51:00 »
Quote Quote

unlike arnie Grin
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 10/04/03 at 14:08:21 »
Quote Quote

Druids need absolutely nothing. Infact they need to lose their mana leech wepon.

I never understood why they have a leeching wepon anyway. After the update when druids certainly needed it when 'lesser wurm' drained mana at like 50mp every 10 secs.
However, now their spells costs are a lot lower, and last for quite a long time in comparison. Plus they screw clerics/mages who need mana to survive and who drain it rapidly.

Druids are probably the most well if not overly rounded class about now. Although not complaining because they definately better than they were.
IP Logged
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 10/05/03 at 07:19:52 »
Quote Quote

Druids should keep the mana leech weapon in my opinion..otherwise who's going to beat a cleric in a duel w/o a csotw and hella armor?
I dont see many people using druids outside of 1v1 duels and hit and runs w/ thieves, i dont really see how they can be considered so over powered if there are so few of them high lvl.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 10/05/03 at 11:14:19 »
Quote Quote

on 10/05/03 at 07:19:52, -Gaddy- wrote:
i dont really see how they can be considered so over powered if there are so few of them high lvl.

There within lies the answer to your question. Which is the fact that as soon as they reach level 27 (where there are a lot of Druids), they can pretty much take out any arch of every class.
Like I said, they are strong and I like it that way. However, I think the mana leech wepon is unecessary. You might argue give mages (clerics possibly but they dont drain mana rapidly) a mana leech wepon. However, with everyone with a mana leech wepon you might aswell just get rid of mana leech wepons totally.
IP Logged
Despair
United_Kingdom 

»º ïñ§åtïåßlë º«

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 10/05/03 at 15:00:11 »
Quote Quote

I agree with Gaddy .  . . without the mana leach weapon dueling a cleric is close to impossible . . . perhaps lowering the % of mana leached would balance things a little better . . . but I like things as they are . . .
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 10/06/03 at 06:53:29 »
Quote Quote

Well maybe increasing the mp taken to cast certain spells is the key. Or restricting some to party only. Even if Divine Resoration used 20mp instead of 8mp. Thats still 5 heals per adv mana crystal, which is the same as 1 mana per 5 pots.
Also it might make clerics a little harder/longer time in training. Which at the moment the second they hit level 18 they blast through the levels rapidly.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.