Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Mp gains? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/05/24 at 05:29:39

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Druid Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Mp gains?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mp gains?  (Read 557 times)
Chinsu

Seizure Bunnie!!!!!!

VampyreDarla
View Profile WWW

Mp gains?
« on: 06/28/03 at 19:19:22 »
Quote Quote

Like I said somewhere else on the forums... my friend's elf druid with 20wis keeps getting 8mp... and today I reset this other elf druid I have that also has 20wis and she also kept getting 8mp when before she had wicked mp (don't ask why I reset Tongue).  so anyway I was just wondering who else is experiencing this 8mp evilness because elf druids with 20wis used to get practically all 9's (or at least my other two did) perhaps it has been changed?
IP Logged

Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Misconception what you see.
Happiness this cannot be.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

~*~¯|¯èµ F£üff'§ (v)ïñ¡°ñ ~*~
Wisdom
USA 

All a board

View Profile

Re: Mp gains?
« Reply #1 on: 06/30/03 at 03:27:23 »
Quote Quote

My level 17 Druid ( 18 17 19 18 20 21 ) also gained 8 ma, i think once it gained 9, but the hp gained a few 7's some 8's and a lot of 9's. Basical druid's hp is fine but the ma has to change.
IP Logged
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: 06/30/03 at 10:59:32 »
Quote Quote

My druids got (at lvl 21) 9 mp most of the time, but 9 times they got 8 mp. So do your maths.
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Pile

Email

« Reply #3 on: 06/30/03 at 16:52:16 »
Quote Quote

Well I’ve never trained an elf druid so my contribution is pretty pointless, but for some odd reason I felt as if I must post on here, a higher force enticing me *cough* Wink.  

I made a couple of topics before regarding mana gains with 20 wisdom, where 19 wisdom can only get you a maximum of 8 mana points; maybe that has caused a few alterations or something Huh.  

Norinth, if that is your old druids then it may be of little use if anything has been changed. Vampyre needs some peeps that are currently levelling druids with 20 wisdom. So come on peeps don’t be shy Kiss!  

It’s such a bummer how threads just die in the druid discussion area Cry.  
IP Logged
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 06/30/03 at 20:05:42 »
Quote Quote

Incredibly true.
IP Logged

Pile

Email

« Reply #5 on: 06/30/03 at 20:27:33 »
Quote Quote

Personally I think it is very crappy if elves now average around 8 for mana gains (wouldn’t this mean all races get the same?). The previous posts I had made was in light of 18 and 19 wisdom only giving a maximum of 8 mana, in proportion to elves getting 9/10(?). If the mana for elves has been lowered I think that may well be of determent to the race. Personally, I think 18 wisdom should give 8, 19 wisdom 8/9, and 20 wisdom 9/10. However, maybe there was some reasoning that druids in general should get lower mana or something? Huh
IP Logged
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 07/01/03 at 10:46:59 »
Quote Quote

Elves don't get 10 mana (don't think so)
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 07/01/03 at 19:45:59 »
Quote Quote

Thats the point dude....
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Chinsu

Seizure Bunnie!!!!!!

VampyreDarla
View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: 07/01/03 at 20:02:03 »
Quote Quote

This is becoming really upsetting to me.  Cry Every elf druid I see is having this happen too.  All 9s previously, then recently 8s... I agree with Pile about what the mp gains should be because there should be some difference between having 20/19/18 wis.
IP Logged

Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: 07/04/03 at 20:33:26 »
Quote Quote

I'm having the same deal with my elf druid, it has 20 wis and got 8 mp in its last lvl up.
IP Logged

Pile

Email

« Reply #10 on: 07/05/03 at 01:36:55 »
Quote Quote

I actually started training an elf druid and it would seem that all druids (meaning 18,19 & 20 wisdom) now have a standard mana gain of 8 points. If there is a problem with druids having too much mana then the other races should also be lowered, making average total mana proportional to wisdom, I just can’t see the point of all max wisdom races having identical mana. Personally, I think this is quite a big blow to elven druids. If mana is identical surely that would tip the balance and it would be better to go human or halfling - higher strength and hp, or dexterity - with only a tiny drop in armour and offensive spells.

Also, what of characters with 20 wisdom already of a higher level, will they lose mana?
IP Logged
Ender

Email

« Reply #11 on: 07/05/03 at 11:06:53 »
Quote Quote

Characters with more hp/mp than they should have, JLH has made a program and everyones mp/hp will set to its fair amount.
IP Logged
Chinsu

Seizure Bunnie!!!!!!

VampyreDarla
View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: 07/09/03 at 19:42:07 »
Quote Quote

I was just reading the topic about halflings hp gains being lowered and on there someone said it was just a bug that will be fixed.  So I was wondering is this also true about elves' mp?  Because according to Ender on both topics, JLH is reducing everything...
IP Logged

Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

Ender

Email

« Reply #13 on: 07/09/03 at 23:33:53 »
Quote Quote

Reducing old crits hp/mp if they have too much.
IP Logged
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: 07/26/03 at 04:18:06 »
Quote Quote

dude I'm gettin ripped off yo, my lvl 17 4 stat elf druid (intel an char are off) is gettin crap mp and nuts, you neeed to do somethin bout this and this was during the hp bug, I haven't lvl'ed it since then
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.