Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - PK'er Excuses »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/24/24 at 08:01:49

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   PK'er Excuses
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: PK'er Excuses  (Read 20912 times)
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

Re: PK'er Excuses
« Reply #20 on: 02/18/04 at 19:28:22 »
Quote Quote

on 02/18/04 at 01:33:24, Oz wrote:

Allow me to rephrase what your trying to say...
  "I suck so bad, I couldn't handle you on an equal crit lvl fight, so I went and got my arches thinking I could scare you. I was proven wrong, and you didn't run away."

Now as I recall, I didn't call for any help, they were passing by just at the time. And you my have killed all the low lvl's, but you were healing like a mofo who was on a blow binge.
Keep the story straight.

Ok now listen to what your saying... no crap i healed you idiot you had 20 people hitting me... im not going to lose exp to a fool like you who thinks your good... until you can step to me yourself my opinion of you "you suck"... once you can actually take me alone then ill give you some credit but until then your just a retarded noob who has nothing better to do than brag about your adepts(sad)
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: 02/18/04 at 20:23:11 »
Quote Quote

lol, yer a funny lil fart aint cha? Figures you open your mouth after the fact that I quit.  Roll Eyes

Now I suggest you stfu while your ahead, and don't make yourself look any more stupid then you already have. Wink
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/18/04 at 21:25:52 »
Quote Quote

Well simply put, there is no excuse for pking I mean there is no point it is simply people knocking off other's heads for fun. The all lvling pking allowed was discussed at a 5 lvl difference before it was put in I mean my mage at lvl 5 first thing that happened to him was a lvl 30 knocked off his head with a halberd, try to show me the point to that?
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 02/18/04 at 22:07:31 »
Quote Quote

i think the point was 'you're not running'.
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Trauma

bros ova hos

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 02/18/04 at 22:58:38 »
Quote Quote

the point is, thats the whole point of this game to pk.. at least i think it is.. this is not aol chat version 9.0 lol... people log on to pk, and to have the right to brag.. now if u lil tykes wanna cry about gettin pked, why dont u go play diablo 2 and make up your own game where u the only one in it, and u cant get pked.. can i get a woot woot..
IP Logged

trauma,skitz,lethal,cloud,destroy,brawn,tantric,sorrow,hellz_destroyer,duckie, hostile,legion,platium,scope,demon,thumper,click_click_pub,and alot more....
Isengard
USA 

~~Hell's Cognitive Therapy~~

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 02/18/04 at 23:19:11 »
Quote Quote

on 02/18/04 at 22:58:38, Trauma wrote:
can i get a woot woot..

woot woot  Cool
IP Logged

*Click* *Click*:" I*'LL* SEE* YOU * ON * THE * DARK * SIDE * OF * THE * MOON * "
dognapot
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 02/18/04 at 23:29:27 »
Quote Quote

really if you have any problems with the mmorpg you're playing, then chances are you're a progressquest freak who just hasn't come to realize it yet.
IP Logged

So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Unwillingly mine
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 02/18/04 at 23:47:13 »
Quote Quote

Umm dude this is a MUD not MMORPG.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
dognapot
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 02/19/04 at 05:13:22 »
Quote Quote

it fits the criteria. it's massively multiplayer, it's an rpg, and it's online. besides, if we have to call it a mud, and we're being particularly asinine, then we should call it a gmud, right?
IP Logged

So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Unwillingly mine
Ulterium
USA 

Think about the player, not the charecter.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: 02/19/04 at 05:15:12 »
Quote Quote

sry i havnt replyed yet Sad. But im not taking sides on pking cuz i do it and its done to me. yes i whine a few times...but dont we all sometimes. and what is with the "i owned u". if some1 says that to me they can give me the money for my crit...i didnt think id get so dang many replys either Grin

But the point of this game changes according to who plays it.
And the people who play it are mainly power hungry, self loving, inconsiderate, bullying people who never take the time to look away from themselves and think about the person behind that computer of the crit they're gonna attack. people all have feelings. so next time ur gonna kill novices with a adept crit... think about the person and not your crit's player kills points. when u go out and kill people multiple times to be mean its a form of ...g2g
IP Logged

Roll Eyes
Ulterium
USA 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: 02/19/04 at 18:09:27 »
Quote Quote

As i was saying before i had to leave before finishing my post...if some1 keeps killing you just to be mean and ruin your life, i think it's a form of harrasment and should be delt with. this doesnt mean if ur pk'ed u should be able to say ur being harrased, but if the person kills you multiple times when u ask them to stop and pages u to rub it in... then i think that that's harrasment and should be punished accordingly. Wink
The only thing worse than a player who complains about being pk'ed is the player who killed him rubbing it in and calling the victim rude names when he's the one who did it. Are we really all that mean? What if this were real life? Would we really be able to kill each other and still be able to live with ourselves? if u say "yes" then you're either a cruel, heartless person, or you're just trying to be funny or cool. Think about it and reflect on whether you would really care so little about those less fortunate than you. This is not real life i guess...but from what i've seen...to some people it is.
IP Logged

Roll Eyes
Tanis

Camp Kill Yourself

NM+Tanis
View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 02/20/04 at 04:35:37 »
Quote Quote

Pking = only fun thing on this game.

Crying about people who pk just because you suck and don't want to lose your -oh so valuable- exp, won't stop you from dying.

No matter how many times you new players bring this topic up, I'ma still be sittin on all 10 of my arch thieves, still pkin' your level 20 fighter, cause truthfully, I don't give a rats behind if you think I suck or not.

Word up Pk'in foo's, still bustin' the newb behind like it's 1999. (yeah and Nightmist wasn't even an idea then, you know how we roll.)
IP Logged

You know what makes me happy?
The things that make you sad.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: 02/20/04 at 05:20:13 »
Quote Quote

Slightly off center man once said:

YOUR SPLEEN WILL BE A TRIBUTE TO MY BLOOD GOD!
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Tha Girl
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #33 on: 02/20/04 at 08:59:56 »
Quote Quote

***pages you from (Hidden): wtf did you pk me?  

Paged user ***: 'cause I like you...

really funny to say;)
IP Logged

Memo: Hugs or Tha_Girl

Human Killing Machine.
Trained To Kill.
Programmed To Destroy!
Two

Control

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 02/21/04 at 01:31:48 »
Quote Quote

here's my quick theory and i'm out:

the great thing about this game is the amount of flexibility in it.  you can totally get sucked into the rping part of it, while being able to play the game without interactin with another player.  on the other hand, you can immerse yourself in the clan drama, and fight all day and night.  the whole pking situation was handled quiet delicately and effectiviely by jlh and pandi by supplying both sides of the spectrum.  you can play crits that are killing machinces (beserkers, rangers, thieves) as well as crits that are litereally impossible to pk.  They also placed guidelines for pking to allow more flexibility, allowing ppl to still kill eachother while allowing the ppl who want no part of it to play on their (to a certain extent).

whatever, i'm sure you all are aware of our situation.

the point is, love it, hate it, the option to kill folk is there.  that's it.  leave it at that.  if you wish to excercise your right, you're allowed.  if you want to be left alone, you were warned, you're given many routes to get around this problem, stop complaining.  not everyone can be satisfied, and i believe the majority of the players like things how they are; otherwise there wouldn't be the largest amount of ip's there have ever been.

some people bully's, some are assess, some are potatos.  the type of person who you are in game/out game is how you deal with this nuts.

i'm out.
IP Logged
Ulterium
USA 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: 02/23/04 at 19:06:55 »
Quote Quote

[quote author=Tanis link=board=Discussion;num=1077045780;start=20#31 date=02/20/04 at 04:35:37]Crying about people who pk just because you suck and don't want to lose your -oh so valuable- exp, won't stop you from dying. quote]

Not everyone who complains in this game sucks so stop being so self-absorbed and shut up. You arent perfect so why say stuff like that? Get a life and try to consider things other than your hand. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Roll Eyes
Ulterium
USA 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: 02/23/04 at 19:08:22 »
Quote Quote

on 02/20/04 at 04:35:37, Tanis wrote:
Pking = only fun thing on this game.

Crying about people who pk just because you suck and don't want to lose your -oh so valuable- exp, won't stop you from dying.

No matter how many times you new players bring this topic up, I'ma still be sittin on all 10 of my arch thieves, still pkin' your level 20 fighter, cause truthfully, I don't give a rats behind if you think I suck or not.

Word up Pk'in foo's, still bustin' the newb behind like it's 1999. (yeah and Nightmist wasn't even an idea then, you know how we roll.)

Not everyone who complains in this game sucks so stop being so self-absorbed and shut up. You arent perfect so why say stuff like that? Get a life and try to consider things other than your hand. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Roll Eyes
-=ToM=-
United_Kingdom 

Take a Walk

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 02/23/04 at 20:44:27 »
Quote Quote

just read this and it inspired me to go pking Cheesy
IP Logged

Lyetor/Delirius/Existenz/Centurion ingame
Thrice

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: 02/23/04 at 23:57:00 »
Quote Quote

Great? You mean ..get PK'ed? ^^
IP Logged

Tanis

Camp Kill Yourself

NM+Tanis
View Profile

« Reply #39 on: 02/24/04 at 01:11:36 »
Quote Quote

Aww, you're such a cute little newbler, Ulterium. The fact that I don't care if I am good, nor do I want to be good at this game, is left out. No where did I say I was good?

You lack the comprehension to carry this conversation any farther, imbecile.

I'll just continue to kill your level 20 with my 10 arch thieves. Cause man, I'm good like that.
IP Logged

You know what makes me happy?
The things that make you sad.
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.