Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - R P ' i n g »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/27/24 at 16:50:55

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   R P ' i n g
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: R P ' i n g  (Read 1709 times)
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

steven_huynh53   FlamingMoron69
View Profile WWW Email

Re: R P ' i n g
« Reply #20 on: 02/03/04 at 21:49:57 »
Quote Quote

I-I'm...not sure what that was supposed to mean...

Err...Thank you for saying that RP'ing is...good? ^^;;
IP Logged

Click here to feed the hungry. It doesn't cost you a dime. It only takes 5 seconds.

Affinity's End
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 02/04/04 at 00:04:59 »
Quote Quote

Lol No no no... He didn't mean Hell hell.... He simply ment "Hell"... You know... The clan ingame? Tongue Cheesy

At least thats what I think he ment..
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/04/04 at 00:37:19 »
Quote Quote

I have been known to RP and I do some of the time but I do not much as in the realm I am walking through does not seem to act within the beings they are and therefore acting within Silverwizard is not an easy or normal thing.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: 02/04/04 at 02:09:05 »
Quote Quote

As I watch the goings-on in Nightmist, it just becomes more and more evident that the server is more of an advanced chat room than an RP session (as much as I'd hate to admit it).

You could have the best, most thoughtout character but as soon as you try to introduce him into the realm of Nightmist, you will be bombared with:

OMG! u r such a homo*** STUF!!111
WTF!!!!!!11 ru a book or somethinHuh!Huh!Huh!?!

etc., etc.

That's why I find it so upsetting that the RP forum is so...lifeless. You'd think all the Role Players in the realm would flock there...or perhaps all the decent role players have just been converted into mindless drones who are bent on having the best characters and items that the game (The game, not their imagination) will allow.
IP Logged

Click here to feed the hungry. It doesn't cost you a dime. It only takes 5 seconds.

Affinity's End
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: 02/04/04 at 02:23:15 »
Quote Quote

on 02/04/04 at 02:09:05, Mip wrote:
As I watch the goings-on in Nightmist, it just becomes more and more evident that the server is more of an advanced chat room than an RP session (as much as I'd hate to admit it).

You could have the best, most thoughtout character but as soon as you try to introduce him into the realm of Nightmist, you will be bombared with:

OMG! u r such a homo*** STUF!!111
WTF!!!!!!11 ru a book or somethinHuh!Huh!Huh!?!

etc., etc.

That's why I find it so upsetting that the RP forum is so...lifeless. You'd think all the Role Players in the realm would flock there...or perhaps all the decent role players have just been converted into mindless drones who are bent on having the best characters and items that the game (The game, not their imagination) will allow.

I guess what it comes down to: if you don't like how the game works, don't play it.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #25 on: 02/04/04 at 02:35:46 »
Quote Quote

Perhaps you're right. Maybe I'm "off my rocker." I mean, it's not like the RP'ers are really upset with how Nightmist works and it's obvious that some people down-right enjoy how it functions as a chat room.

You're probably right. I probably saw something in Nightmist that just wasn't there.
IP Logged

Affinity's End
Silverwizard
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 02/04/04 at 03:47:02 »
Quote Quote

Just ride with it and RP at every opertunity like I did and now do. BTW you rule on the RP forum.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: 02/04/04 at 03:48:24 »
Quote Quote

Oh...th-thank you. ^^;;;

You're not so bad yourself...except there are a few grammar slips in your posts. Nothing major, though. I'm sure I have grammar and spelling slips, too. XD
IP Logged

Affinity's End
Silverwizard
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 02/04/04 at 04:00:40 »
Quote Quote

I am not the greastest in writting I prefer to speak usually so please forgive any errors I make. I enjoy your quest but I wonder where the other RPers are? I mean people say there are some but I only see me posting (excluding Mip of course).
IP Logged

Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: 02/04/04 at 06:42:13 »
Quote Quote

I used to RP, not so much anymore...and I didnt even read the first part of this, soo yeah I'm done now.
IP Logged

Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: 02/05/04 at 03:15:42 »
Quote Quote

on 02/04/04 at 04:00:40, Silverwizard wrote:
I am not the greastest in writting I prefer to speak usually so please forgive any errors I make. I enjoy your quest but I wonder where the other RPers are? I mean people say there are some but I only see me posting (excluding Mip of course).

I'm guessing that there are a few people out there who would like to join but afraid they'll look foolish. To them, I say don't worry about it. As long as you have an imagination and a will to Rp to the best of your ability, you'll do fine. I can guarantee that.
IP Logged

Affinity's End
Jace_Risky
USA 

The war between us and the pkers will go on and on

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 02/08/04 at 00:42:00 »
Quote Quote

I've got a really great perspective on the medieval times and nightmist and can form some good stories And have an exploding imagination. I'm planning on getting involved in RPing sometime here and there but I just need to find my time to do It while playing Nightmist at the same time but other than that I'm planning on starting a RP soon enough.

So, be looking for me out in RP forum Wink. It's just that...I don't know when Undecided.
IP Logged

There are no heroes amongst thieves and no thieves amongst heroes.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.