Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Morph Pics »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/12/24 at 16:32:10

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   Morph Pics
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Morph Pics  (Read 350 times)
Maesse
USA 

Forsakin all Ive fallen for·I rise to meet the end

Sorrowful+Escape
View Profile

Morph Pics
« on: 01/26/04 at 17:48:17 »
Quote Quote

I thought all Morph's would have pics now that the update has happened. I must have been mislead. The lion pic is cool, I was just wondering about a jaguar pic, I thought I saw one in the gfx folder.
IP Logged

Fallen angels at my feet·Whispered voices in my ear·Death before my eyes·Lying next to me I fear·She beckons me·Shall I give in·Upon my end shall I begin?
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Morph Pics
« Reply #1 on: 01/26/04 at 21:46:43 »
Quote Quote

if people have pics that will do, please email them to me as long as they are NOT copyrighted
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: 01/27/04 at 22:08:48 »
Quote Quote

just jaguar and leopard actually need doing, throught there were more, oh, descriptions too if you are bored and want to help out
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: 01/27/04 at 22:42:14 »
Quote Quote

Leopard

A yellow, buff, or gray, patterned feline with black spots and rings. The rings on this savage hunter, unlike those of the New World jaguar , never have spots inside them.

Jaguar

A large, lethal carnivorous feline, it is of a yellow or fawn color, with rings or roselike clusters of black spots along the back and sides.

Modify: My mistake, got my cats mixed up.
« Last Edit: 01/27/04 at 23:04:14 by Deval » IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.