Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Petition NBM For oracle or against!! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/18/24 at 00:57:40

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   Petition NBM For oracle or against!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Petition NBM For oracle or against!!  (Read 611 times)
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

Petition NBM For oracle or against!!
« on: 03/21/03 at 23:22:45 »

just type a simple yay or nay if oracle should receive punishmient and if he was wrong. Easy lets not fill it up with previously stated ideads i will start

Bahashabeem for punishment
IP Logged

I'm a happy go lucky guy.......Till ya piss me off!Crits ~~ Bahashabeem ~~ Krazyjoker ~~ Kobiyashi ~~Ragnorak
Azrael

View Profile

Re: Petition NBM For oracle or against!!
« Reply #1 on: 03/21/03 at 23:27:18 »

O_o this is stupid, oracle won't get fired and there's no point making a petition, this is childish in my own eyes.
IP Logged
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/21/03 at 23:28:47 »

Yay.
IP Logged
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/21/03 at 23:51:22 »

for those who dunno what i meant don't post crap not related to petition just yay or nay and if your really dumb
yay for punishment  and nay for he didn't do anything rock/no punishment Smiley  so azrael learn to read vote sits 2-0
IP Logged

I'm a happy go lucky guy.......Till ya piss me off!Crits ~~ Bahashabeem ~~ Krazyjoker ~~ Kobiyashi ~~Ragnorak
Necros

Email

« Reply #4 on: 03/22/03 at 01:27:52 »

Nay!

Baha stop being a friggen moron, Wes did NOTHING wrong. Get over it just because hes better than you. It was 6 Months ago!+.
IP Logged
Samus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 03/22/03 at 01:33:37 »

No, it was less than six months, you need to be quiet...  Like I said, you have no idea what is going on with this!  And thank you for opening up the can of worms with the naming calling...so annoying.  I wish you would just stop posting things that you don't have anywhere near proof to back up.  I have the exact date I quit, posted on the forum.  Look at my last 20 pages and you'll see the date.  It was less than six months ago.  Pip took his vacation atleast a month after that.  So BE QUIET ALREADY.  Grrr
IP Logged

"Master of Disaster"
Ghetto_masta

Email

« Reply #6 on: 03/22/03 at 01:37:30 »

yay...staff shouldnt be able to just get away with that kinda stuff EVEN if it was 6 months ago
IP Logged
Necros

Email

« Reply #7 on: 03/22/03 at 01:37:55 »

Um, well if you look back at one of JLH's posts he seems to think it was over 6 months ago, so you be quiet allready, and you guys also don't seem to know Broadmag was chairman, therefor he was entitled to sell it.

Have a Nice Day.
IP Logged
Samus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 03/22/03 at 01:46:54 »

JLH was making an estimated guess.  When he looks at the logs he will see.  And Broadmag was chairman because Oracle broke his promise and made his alt chairman...heh.  Oracle used his sysop to make a normal character chairman.  In no way was he entitled to the clan.  Why doesn't Wes post instead of having his "friend" that has no idea what's going on post?  Heh, think before posting please?  This is getting redundant.
IP Logged

"Master of Disaster"
Necros

Email

« Reply #9 on: 03/22/03 at 01:52:23 »

Everything i have posted is correct, and maybe i want to defend my friend seeing as he has done nothing wrong!
IP Logged
Samus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 03/22/03 at 01:54:46 »

Nothing in your opinion, many things wrong in others.  Again, who are you to say that he did nothing wrong, leave that up to Pandi and JLH to decide.
IP Logged

"Master of Disaster"
Necros

Email

« Reply #11 on: 03/22/03 at 01:56:08 »

Learn how to read, if i recall in the other post that was deleted, JLH also said he did nothing wrong.
IP Logged
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: 03/22/03 at 01:56:49 »

if memory recalls, pippin was demoted from founder, because his character (controlled by whoever) took 2m gold from the clan bank, (which was broadmag's gold) and gave it to jess. This gold was recovered, and broadmag demoted pippin.
The other founders left the clan before this occured, leaving broadmag the sole founder/chairman.
When Baha left the clan, he sold a few rooms to make some cash (about a million or so, which was his).
When Jess left, she took 1 million gold from the clan bank, which was hers.
When Samus left, he joined another clan.

In short, this happened so long ago, the only info is in the nightmist logs, as there are so many 'versions' of what happened. It would also be almost impossible to find out what actually happened for definite as what would i search for in the log anyway.
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Necros

Email

« Reply #13 on: 03/22/03 at 01:58:09 »

Thank-You.
IP Logged
Samus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 03/22/03 at 02:03:19 »

Pippin doesn't remember taking anything out of the clan bank first off.  And Samus joined another clan because I sold it to Jessie.  When Baha sold the clan, he made almost 2 million and gave Pippin and me back about half, as to split the money and rooms left into consideration.  And since when did Oracle own 2 million gold?  Heh, not while I was there, never!  Baha did the right thing in giving us the money that was ours because he is a respectable person.  Oracle did the same thing in a sense.  But he would not give anything, he maybe owned half of a clan room and that was it.  How is the 4.3 million his in the least?
IP Logged

"Master of Disaster"
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: 03/22/03 at 02:29:33 »

To clarify, baha/jess/samus left founder position off their own accord (and sold/took stuff as above when leaving), so they have/had no further say in the clan issue, they are completely out of the equation.
Oracle demoted pippin for stealing his gold from the clan bank, although pippin (being a founder) could remove the gold legally. Oracle made a condition saying that the gold was only in for the purpose of raising the clan score, and not for the other founders to steal, since they did, i brought the gold back. If you will then reply saying that it was also a condition for oracle not to sell the clan, then i reply by saying that you stole the gold first, and therefore were demoted, therefore oracle was the only founder, therefore has full rights to the clan. Regardless of using a staff crit or not, it would make no difference.
Pippin's view on this would be required to further this discussion.
EDIT: Just done some further checking, jess' ip was used on the pippin crit to remove oracle's gold.
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Pippin

I love Kirby 1 Gold!

Killerpenguin333
View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 03/22/03 at 02:44:26 »

Well since my view is required I guess I'll say something.  Samus and Jess did leave of their own free will.  I was still in the clan as founder after they left.  I do not know anything about the gold that was stolen from the clan bank.  All I know is that I do not recall being informed of the stolen gold and if I was then I probably said the same thing that I am saying here. Which is I do not know what its about at all.  When I left for my break I was founder. When I came back the clan was sold and Oracle refused to talk. When he did I asked him for some compensation as to the selling of the clan.  When he refused to give any compensation we asked Pandilex what to do.  He told us to start a thread on the forum and we did.  
   The fact still remains that we let Oracle be chairman because he was staff and he promised not to sell the clan.  Whether the clan was in his opinion 'dead' or not was not part of his promise.  So as far as I know I was booted from founder for something I know very little about and then my clan was sold by a staff member I thought I could trust.  If Oracle had brought it to my attention that he was selling the clan house then I could have stopped this earlier.  Oracle had my aim name and knew my forum name but never bothered to inform me of any of this.
IP Logged

With Love, Pippin
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

Derrogative   Derrogative
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: 03/22/03 at 02:47:25 »

Hmm you say now that it was my IP? But back when it was actually happening you didn't say it was my ip you just said it was very alike. So you can't say i stole the gold, and i know that i wouldn't steal oracles gold from a clan that i kept #1 ranking in the whole time i was there. This is like a reoccurring thing.. first i steal 500k from the bank and as i recall i'm the one who deposited oracle's gold into the bank, and it was 800k.. and I am also hearing rumors that Oracle is telling people that I also stole the Items out of pippins vault, yet I wasn't even a member at the time? And I only left the clan because  i disagreed on how wes immediately took chairmen, didn't offer it to any of us who actually deserved it, demoted/booted matt and had NO right to do so, then sold it to benefit himself. And I can tell you where pippins items went that were in his vault. First the house is sold, then oracle/scream start selling alts and items they never had before, one being a ring of defense which i KNOW pip had in his vault. The ring of the wise somehow got into the hands of purplehaze... Why would Oracle make purplehaze founder if he was planning to sell the clan to begin with? I can tell you why.. made him a deal.. gave him the ring of the wise and i think something else to shut him up. Purplehaze sold the ring to Dank, who sold to Proteus. Proteus still has Pete's ring as of today. Maybe you should stop checking your logs and just make a moral decision, and take Oracles powers away. Everyone knows he was in the wrong doing what he did, and should be punished for it. I use to actually think Wes was truthful and a cool kid, but maybe i shouldn't judge people so quickly eh.
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Oracle
Nightmist Game Staff
United_Kingdom 

Tweeeeeeeeee

msn+=+Oracle_nightmist@msn.com   FnkBunny
View Profile Email

« Reply #18 on: 03/22/03 at 02:57:25 »

This thread will be locked and we'll continue in the thread: http://81.99.152.130/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=Discussion;action=displa y;num=1048221991
instead.

Just so we are talking on the same topic together and the same things are not repeated several times.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.