Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - JZ freaking blows »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 02:12:35

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   JZ freaking blows
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: JZ freaking blows  (Read 921 times)
Magnus

-×»Mägñûs«×-

None.   Stnr4Lf20
View Profile WWW

JZ freaking blows
« on: 02/13/04 at 02:13:43 »
Quote Quote

god jz is so annoying.. there needs to be a way to cancel it with other classes i dunno how but this is bs how just some random paci can sit on a pking square and sit there with JZ on and roll for crits while people are killing themselves trying to pk or something
IP Logged

-×»Mägñûs«×-
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Re: JZ freaking blows
« Reply #1 on: 02/13/04 at 02:30:23 »
Quote Quote

Your subject is too deceptive, I just grabbed a cyber $5 bill, and rushed to the topic. Now it's about not liking something? No fair Angry
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Magnus

-×»Mägñûs«×-

None.   Stnr4Lf20
View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: 02/13/04 at 02:31:42 »
Quote Quote

lol ^^ jz is just pissing me off
IP Logged

-×»Mägñûs«×-
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/13/04 at 02:47:44 »
Quote Quote

Is that not the fun of JZ I mean honestly, the point is to protect people from pking. I enjoy that I would LOVE to see a hunting party run in and destroy themselves on a bunch of N00bs without looking. That is the POINT it is to protect people, learn to earn money by killing monsters and selling rare items not what other people gain off monsters.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Charon
England 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 02/16/04 at 22:45:03 »
Quote Quote

Erm... am I to assume that the real reason you are complaining is because you went and got yourself killed on a jz square  Roll Eyes

I tend to agree with Silverwizard, the point of JZ is to stop pking. If another class could cancel it out, the fun would go Wink
Also if a class were, hypothetically, chosen to have this 'cancelling out' trait they would become somewhat overpowered, and unless there were a restriction of some kind, people would just wander around with an "anti-jz" crit as one of their alts and the entire spell would become redundant Undecided

And if one of those friendly green pacifists is suspiciously sitting in square doing nothing... why not just go a square further north or south etc?

Besides, I've notice that the average person will remark once they realise that the bright green pacifist HAS a jz running.  
That remark may not be pleasant, but quite often there will be one... or sometimes people might even feel like helping out their fellow players by being sporting enough to go "Hey... I just killed myself on that annoying paci... don't do the same"

Of course they may just sit back and laugh, but thats up to them eh? Grin

On the other hand, I'd still like to think that people might be sensible enough to stop attacking someone once they see the "so and so's deity interfered" style messages and realise they're taking their own damage
IP Logged
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 02/17/04 at 05:45:09 »
Quote Quote

I've found that a good solution to JZ is becomming friends with every pacifist in the game, then they do you favors all over the place.  If worst comes to worst you've always got the fact that pacis show up green now, and checking for jz is fairly easy.
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Magnus

-×»Mägñûs«×-

None.   Stnr4Lf20
View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: 02/21/04 at 04:56:08 »
Quote Quote

lol yeah.. sorry bout this post btw.. it wasn't really serious - just a way of me relieving my anger from killing myself on JZ 10+ times  Grin  im good now, thanks for the posts tho  Tongue
IP Logged

-×»Mägñûs«×-
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.