Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Update »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/18/24 at 07:33:11

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Update
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Update  (Read 631 times)
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

Update
« on: 01/27/04 at 01:01:26 »
Quote Quote

Well, I did not see a post for comments about favorite update additions, sorry if i overlooked it, I really didnt look very  hard for one...

My favorite addition has to be the re-lvl i guess, it just helped every crit we have used it on, some a little...some a whole whole lot.  I've been waiting for it a long time now, and it was far better organized, explained, and all of that jazz than i ever expected it would be.

I love the addition of 4 sets of macros, that is my favorite thing that was really like..an addition to the game.  I don't know who suggested it or thought of it, but it is absoultly brilliant, thank you very very much.  Most helpful thing added to game in my opinion.

The thing where it tells me which party members are hungry, thirsty, or poisoned if i do /party is excellent.

The flashing lights and color change at low hp/mana is nice too, i probs wont notice it too much when im on high multi crit stuff, but it will help me to notice it when i am at the end of the group.  I know it annoys some people, but it is also toggleable if you go to game options.  So i think it is a nice addition.

The condensed information about spells and other things like that is also nice, and the pics of multiple items being #ed instead of all over is also very nice.

Bosses healing while you're not on the square is a very good thing to add.  I am glad it was changed even though i used it quite a bit to kill the captain and atrium monarch.  I don't think i really have to use hit and run stuff to kill either of them, but it made it faster...which i think takes away from the difficulty of the boss and therefore is important to stop.

That's most of the stuff ive noticed so far about the update.  I haven't been on a lot since it was done so im sure i've missed a couple of nice things.

What do you guys think?
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: 01/30/04 at 13:38:57 »
Quote Quote

4 sets of macros rocks! Cheesy and /clan lock .... (which atm is BUGGED don't use it lol) - my bro locked our entire clan out of the clan house with that and had to yell for JLH to come change it lol Grin

Best change....

/withdraw 110000
/buy 11 enchanted bow
/give alts e

Soooo much easier Smiley

Ooooh and /clan title is wicked too!! Cool
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.