Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - my problem with game »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/28/24 at 21:24:00

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   my problem with game
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: my problem with game  (Read 1550 times)
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

Re: my problem with game
« Reply #20 on: 10/06/03 at 16:24:45 »
Quote Quote

If you have to ask that question your a n00b  Grin

It's always good to be called a newb, no matter what stage of development you are at.

For instance many times I have sat on a square. Someone asks me a simple question. Me being the decent fellow I am, also depending what mood I am in, duely help them disconnect from the game using numerous commands.

I'm a newb and d**n proud. Plus isnt it fun when someone calls you a newb, and you duel them and win. The victory feels so much better then.
IP Logged
TheGreatMilenko

Email

« Reply #21 on: 10/06/03 at 17:19:07 »
Quote Quote

Eternyte r Noobie!
Pandilex r Noobie!!
CKY R NOOBIE GOD!!!
IP Logged
deSade
United_Kingdom 

Bloody crumbs everywhere!

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 10/06/03 at 18:54:03 »
Quote Quote

Ahhh, it all makes sense

n00b = having a blonde moment

newb = you are blonde!  Grin
IP Logged

ßí§ÇÚít Mħ±€®
Metatron
Northern_Ireland 

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 10/07/03 at 20:46:02 »
Quote Quote

that i think is the best way to explain it
IP Logged

With ambitious aim against the throne and monarchy of God rais'd impious war in hev'n battle proud
~John Milton
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #24 on: 10/14/03 at 17:13:31 »
Quote Quote

Yeah i've been playing NM ever since i think fall of 99 or maybe 00. Can't remember much, but i do know that i was once a noob. And player still think i am.. but i laugh. It fun being a noob. Player attack you, calling you a noob and BAM out of nowhere your crits appear teaching THAT noob. Noobs are fun to chill with... i betcha even Pandilex and JLH was once a noob somewhere. Noob is nothing bad, its meaning is 'someone who is new to or not use to it new surrounding or (in-game) its new to the game.
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: 10/14/03 at 23:45:34 »
Quote Quote

on 10/14/03 at 17:13:31, sayadin wrote:
Yeah i've been playing NM ever since i think fall of 99 or maybe 00.

So you've been playing since the launch of Nightmist?  It was created in fall of '00.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #26 on: 10/15/03 at 16:22:29 »
Quote Quote

on 10/14/03 at 23:45:34, Stotic wrote:

So you've been playing since the launch of Nightmist?  It was created in fall of '00.

pretty much. My friend introduce it to me and I've been playing it. There was one point in time i stop playing because of school and when i logged on the theft crisis happen. Its the time when people were somehow 'hacking' or something like that but the main cause was giving out the password or whatever. I remember we didn't had a beserker class or pasifist. And we didn't have half-orc. I also remember the day(not the exact date) the Half-orc and Beserker was created. It was around night time over here in Texas and i think it was during the fall.. sorry.. i have not that good of memory. its because of beer.
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: 10/15/03 at 23:16:17 »
Quote Quote

The berserker was created around June (I believe) of this year.  I'm not pinning against you or anything, it's just that we have so many new players who claim veteranship.
IP Logged

Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: 10/16/03 at 00:16:06 »
Quote Quote

Amen to that.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #29 on: 10/16/03 at 04:58:41 »
Quote Quote

on 10/15/03 at 23:16:17, Stotic wrote:
The berserker was created around June (I believe) of this year.  I'm not pinning against you or anything, it's just that we have so many new players who claim veteranship.

I've really don't talk about this at all, but I do smoke pot, and that is the main cause of loss of memory. But really I've started playing like 1 month after it came out... I just have bad memory. If you have a history of when crits were first create then you should check out Wicked_Killa. He's not archi, because i don't want an archi. Everyone would count on me too much, but he's been my first crits ever... I swear to you that i am a veteran, but i don't like to show it... i feel to old.
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Spekkio
USA 

I didn't come here to fight... I came here to win!

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #30 on: 10/16/03 at 16:42:58 »
Quote Quote

I've only been playing for a few months.  When I started the zerker class was already made, and the paci was underway.  I am proud of what I have accomplished in the amount of time I've been playing, but does that mean that I don't have an opinion... just because you haven't been playing a game since the begining doesn't mean you don't know anything about it.  Not everybody catches on to RPG's as I do, and I don't rag on anybody that doesn't.  I have contributed many good ideas to this game.  I have my own clan that is doing very well.  Call me a noob... I don't care.  Everybody that became friends with me in-game had no idea that I have only been playing for a few months.  The game isn't about who has been playing the longest.  You don't have to have One arch to make friends.  The "heart" of an RPG, whether it be a MUD or an FF, it's to have FUN.  So, to all the players that run around calling people noobs... why don't you help them have fun with your experience   with the game?
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: 10/16/03 at 22:56:38 »
Quote Quote

on 10/16/03 at 04:58:41, sayadin wrote:

He's not archi, because i don't want an archi.

Remember there weren't archies back then.  Wink  Also Spekkio, I do agree with you.  There are players that know the game much better than myself.  I am out of the playing scene.  Hasn't this topic veered slightly off-topic?
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.