Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Annoying Pacifists »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/18/24 at 01:26:05

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Annoying Pacifists
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Annoying Pacifists  (Read 3729 times)
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

Re: Annoying Pacifists
« Reply #40 on: 09/03/03 at 04:38:34 »
Quote Quote

on 08/20/03 at 22:31:26, AlecxZeck-P1C wrote:
  When there's a party leveling their Clerics, and they PK me more than once, I log on my Pacifist and Subdue their Clerics.  If you're gonna sit there and PK me for leveling, I'll cut you back the time you made me waste,and -then- some, for making me waste my time subdue'in'em.  About the only thing I can see useful about them, besides making money.

You wate your time complining bout something you have?
Almost all of your complints are now null and void because you use one
and openly admit to it. The only one I agree with is the kill stealers, but untill an area is fixed, we are all going to just have to deal with it. And/or just come to the museum where we all actually show respect for one another.
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
Reap

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 11/07/03 at 23:36:31 »
Quote Quote

All of this whining about kill stealing. No one's complaining about when you are fighting a bear and someone comes along and pks you. (personally I find that FAR more annoying than someone killing a monster that you are working on....boo hoo)
As for Clerics, Pallys or other classes whining about a Paci killing a demon in the barracks. This problem is EASILY solved. Go kill bears, or snakes or orcs or.....  Pacifists can ONLY kill undead which is limited greatly. Once a Pacifist hits say lvl 20 and can no longer go to other undead areas, they are pretty well limited to the Barracks. That means on just about the entire world there are what? maybe 20-30 monsters for Pacifists to kill to lvl on and then wait for them to respawn. Now you are going to cry because one of them killed one of the 20 monsters that you were trying to steal from them?  Get over it. It's pretty sad when you have nothing better to do than cry that a pacifist killed a monster. Be thankful it wasn't a thief killing you instead.
IP Logged
Snowy
Poland 

Freeze, aint it?

View Profile

« Reply #42 on: 11/08/03 at 13:30:03 »
Quote Quote

For the first I HATE pacifist, why? Because its stiupid, they should be killabe although their !$%& diety will protect them so it deals dmg to u aswell... (they got also those spells protecting them) PLZ tell me how can a pacifist live if someone comes with an axe and throws it in pacis back?? Ok, his diety will kill the poor woodcutter but why wont the axe kill the paciHuh? If bears claw can then why wont my hand axeHuhHuhHuhHuh?
IP Logged

Contact 'Snowy' in game.
dec
Ireland 

Don't F**K with the Irish

View Profile WWW

« Reply #43 on: 11/09/03 at 14:37:54 »
Quote Quote

his/hers diety will be watching over him/her at all times and will be able to save him from danger weither it be from a spell or physical intervention.
IP Logged

http://goten677.tripod.com
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #44 on: 11/11/03 at 01:41:52 »
Quote Quote

I was at a boss the other day.. and there were 3 paci's there. One was gp'ing us... from not being able to attack the boss.. this has happened before. That's the only problem I have with pacifists.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Consumed
USA 

*:·®ÿåñ·:*

View Profile WWW

« Reply #45 on: 11/11/03 at 05:28:08 »
Quote Quote

i think pacis were meant to anooy...j/z when your pk...they subdue u some times while training...and #1 bad is greater pact at bosses!!
IP Logged

Cøñ§ümêd
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #46 on: 11/17/03 at 00:51:25 »
Quote Quote

dunno who you think is freindly in zeum... its the most hostile place around (xept the barracks, where you just get assassinated)

most of the time i go there the low lvl crits im training get pkd quick, then spend next 10 mins with remaining crits pking said pkers, only stopping to log out when i run outta mana, and usually losing gold on the trip

As for pacis, whenever they see you they seem to log off and a party of zerkers logs on the same square.
IP Logged
Adunakhor
United_Kingdom 

Elo! Adunakhor!

View Profile

« Reply #47 on: 01/05/04 at 00:44:38 »
Quote Quote

I have a level 29 paci...ive never cast subdue or any of the pacts, and i try to never steal kills, or even damage something another player is working on. I have done it occassionally and given ppl ant mny from kills and saying sorry. I have used JZ once because in one square in the Forest of Souls a party of lvl20-30s were constantly pking a group of lvl10-15s, which i thought was unfair and cowardly. Pacis can be annoying, but getting constantly Pk'd is in effect a lot worse. It is to me annoying that a handful of ppl with their many alts are making the game annoying to others, just because they are bored. So sorry if u are annoyed at a particular class, but dont tar us all with the same brush... if you want to complain name the perpetrators crit names.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.