Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Just a few comments »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/03/24 at 17:36:43

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Just a few comments
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Just a few comments  (Read 630 times)
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

Just a few comments
« on: 03/27/03 at 12:35:36 »
Quote Quote

O.k. its late and I'm tired, yet sleeping is a waste of time, so I figured I'd waste a lil more on here before I crash.  
 First thing, a little thing, would be this.. I was thinking it would be nice to be able to turn off the clan kill messages. Most of us like to screw around in the clan arena from time to time, but for those trying to train it gets a bit annoying when they see more, "Wimp forgot to block CoolGuy's Halberd!" messages on thier screen then the old "You smacked a Glorified Roadkill for 1 point damage, re-killing it".
 Another thing I was thinkin about is this.. D@mn the Jungle is HARD!!!! ya pay this guide dude 5k to like.. lead ya somewhere right.. Psh... Not! You hand him your gold so he can laugh at your a$$, (who was doing just fine till you hired him) for being stupid enough to try and follow him into the pits of hell while he dawns his Nike's and streaks away.. only to be seen occaisionally, doubled over in a laughing fit as you are fighting for your life. So anyway, ya kill off all the lil annoyances that are swarming you, ripping away your very soul, long enough to toss a heal at a few of your buddies.. but guess what, you forgot that in hell, the jungle has trees.. trees that are going to FALL on your HEAD and smash your skull into the dirt if you even think about taking a breather. So yeah.. you wake up back at your local pub wondering if it was all a horrible nightmare.. but then you realize your pockets aren't quite as fat as they once were, your backpack is nearly empty and that cool little orb you bought has vanished. But after all this, you have to smile, because today, your hally tasted a rare delicacy.. maybe not the time knight as you had hoped for, but none the less Quite rare.. as you hadn't been there before, and d**n sure wont be going back.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Jinx
USA 

View Profile Email

Re: Just a few comments
« Reply #1 on: 03/27/03 at 17:57:15 »
Quote Quote

omg I so needed that laugh! I so know what ya mean tho, lol Cheesy
IP Logged

.·:*¨¨*:·J¡ñx¥·:*¨¨*:·..
Evil_Dwarven2

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/27/03 at 18:04:12 »
Quote Quote

Bad Di!
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 03/28/03 at 02:39:18 »
Quote Quote

Prince, you are awarded a brownie point.  Once I begin awarding brownie points which will be....
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 03/28/03 at 02:56:15 »
Quote Quote

*sits back giggling*  
I was there with ya hon.. though I know why in the heck the branches were falling so much now.... mean trick.. but the sign of a true PK'er.. going to any lenghts for revenge/Kills. As I got told about what happened after:

A:poison killed my cleric.. then my favorite fighter >.< dang you stupid snake..  If I'dda had fangs I'dda bitten back!  

B: Tree branches falling in making  the rest of my crits fodder upon the jungle flooring a pretty decoration I'm sure.  

All in all it was amusing as heck to go somewhere new I suggest people try it just make sure you don't have someone stalking your party lol.  
IP Logged

From the shadows....
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 04/24/03 at 18:17:17 »
Quote Quote

first time i went into jungels on own, got to the small settlement and coudnt find a way back, so i hit invis and tried running through dense jungle area, unaware of all those falling trees.
faling trees that quickly put 4 of my crits back in the pub, leaving me with one protected mage, and my orb was on the floor, so i reached to pick it up...
You were poisoned by the anaconda.
Oh dear.
Yes, i lost the orb.
IP Logged
Blast

Email

« Reply #6 on: 05/15/03 at 19:43:27 »
Quote Quote

eeep... i was considering a journey to jungle.. but from what u say.. no ty!
IP Logged
Bill
England 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 05/16/03 at 10:01:11 »
Quote Quote

Dense jungle is pretty easy if you organise the trip, and if the person leading your party doesn't run into one of those instant death trap squares.  /slap alex
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.